3. Hello Baby Part III

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, what are the plans for today?” Chaeyoung asked Mina, who was cleaning up the baby. The older girl hummed, “Well, I wanted to go the doctor’s office to check on Haru’s health and then maybe go shopping for Haru. PD-nim let me buy some of the stuff she needs, but I think she needs a little bit more.”

 

The members nodded and Jihyo suggested, “Why don’t we split up the tasks? The Umma team can go with Mina and the Appa team go the mall?” The leader looked over to Mina, who was thinking about the plan.

 

“But we don’t know Haru’s sizes yet…” Sana pouted and made faces at the baby. “She’s six months…” Nayeon reminded them. “How about the Appa team can start picking out clothes for Haru and then when the Umma team is done with her check up, she can try them on?”

 

Mina nodded her head, “That can work,we can text you when we are about done and then text which store you guys are at.”

 

“Let’s get ready everyone!” Dahyun announced and made faces at Haru. Haru smiled and clapped her hands.

 

..

 

Nayeon started to wake up in her bed, she had her arms wrapped around someone. They smelled like jasmine and it made Nayeon snuggle more in the unknown girl. She heard a baby start to cry on the other side of the bed.

 

The unknown girl started to stir and tried to get up to tend the baby.

 

“I got it babe, just get some rest.” Nayeon rubbed her eyes, she went to the other side of the bed and scooped the baby in her arms.

 

She kissed the baby on the cheeks and then kissed the girl on her forehead.

 

The sleeping girl smiled in her sleep.

 

Seeing this, Nayeon smiled and kissed her on her lips.

 

“I love you, Nayeon unnie.”

 

“I love you too, Mina.”

 

“Unnie,Nayeon unnie.”

 

“Mina…”

 

“Unnie, we are here.” Dahyun raised her voice. Nayeon woke up and gasped, it was just a dream. She turned to her right, where her members were waiting outside the car. Mina already placed Haru in her stroller. “Sorry, Dahyunnie. I slept late last night.” Nayeon replied

 

I hope Dahyun didn’t hear me…It seemed so real.

 

The umma team arrived at the doctor’s office. Mina first had to fill out some forms, Momo and Jihyo played with the baby while waiting. After finishing the forms, Mina gave it back to the receptionist.

 

After about ten minutes, a nurse announced Haru’s name.

 

“Im Haru.”

 

The umma team got up and started walking towards the door. The nurse brought them to a secluded room, then told Mina that she was going to weigh and measured Haru’s height. She first laid Haru down to measure her height, after writing down her measurements the nurse told Mina to take off Haru’s clothes to weigh her.

 

After weighing her and taking her blood pressure, Mina redressed Haru and made sure baby handkerchief looked okay. Ten minutes has passed and there was a knock on the door. The doctor opened the door, “Hello”

 

Mina and the rest of the umma team stood up and bowed to the doctor, “Hello doctor.” The doctor gave a warm smile, “So this is Haru? And the guardian is…” She looked over to Mina, who nodded.

 

“Myoui Mina..of Twice?” The doctor wasn’t surprised that Nation’s Girl Group was in her office. “Your PD-nim told me that you’ll be visiting us today, remember everything here will be confidential.” The members all let out a sigh of relief, Mina especially.

 

She didn’t want anyone else to know about Haru’s origins.

 

“Haru is underweight for being a six month old,” Mina nodded and started to jot down no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter