Precious Love

Myoui Mina's Next Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo-ah,will you marry me?" Jeongyeon kneeled down on one knee, presenting it to her girlfriend of two years, Park Jihyo Tears started to brim around her eyes and waited for her girlfriend's reaction patiently.

"Oh Jeongyeonie."Jihyo choked up, tears also b her eyes.

"Yes,I'll marry you..."The wide eyed girl tackled her new fiance onto the floor.While they were on the floor, Jihyo locked her lips with the older girl and smiled at her.

"You know our kids have to meet still right?"Jeongyeon  her new fiance's hair. Jihyo nodded into her fiancee's chest and looked up to her. "I know my Momoring will be a good unnie to Mitang."Jihyo smiled wider at the thought of her daughter and Jeongyeon's daughter

..

 

The couple knew they both had two toddlers with them.Jihyo met Jeongyeon's four-year-old daughter, Momo several times and the little girl grew to love her like her other Umma.At first she was cold, thinking Jiyho would steal her Umma from her.

Momo had long, golden locks unlike her mother's brown hair and usually were put into pigtails. She looked adorable with her notable pout and was known for her big appetite. 

Jeongyeon still meet the apple of Jihyo's eye, her two-year-old Mina.The younger woman's little daughter was small of the average two-year-old and can capture people's hearts with her big brown eyes and her short-bowlcut hair. Jeongyeon felt that her fiance was hiding something from her and she didn't know whyher fiancee didn't tell her yet.

 

..

 

Today was the day.

They were going to meet and tell their girls they are going to be a family.

Jihyo's alarm woke her up approximately at 6:15 am and knew she had to wake up her little girl. "Mitang?" She entered her daughter's room and found her Mina already awake.Her daughter gave her a big smile and stood up in her crib, wanting to be in her mother's arms.

"Wow, my daughter is up early..."Jihyo smiled, looking into her daughter's big brown eyes and picked up the baby from her crib, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Mina let out a giggle and wrapped her little arms around Jihyo's neck.

"Mina,can you say "Umma?" Umma?"Jihyo smiled at her daughter.Her daughter stared at her blankly, her eyebrows scrunched in confusion.She let out a sigh and said,"Let's go eat breakfast, we have a big day ahead of us!" The descended down the stairs and went into the kitchen, Jihyo placed Mina in her high chair and she began to make breakfast.

While eating breakfast,Jihyo looked at her daughter who was eating silently.

Mina was already two-years-old and she has still yet to talk. She still hasn't said her first word and would usually not respond to her mother.

"She might be deaf, but maybe she might be a late-bloomer to speak."

"She can respond by nodding her head and it seems she is still yet to speak."

"Mina might have autism and I can suggest some speech therapists for you."

Jihyo went to countless doctors to see about Mina's condition. She reads to Mina every night and tries to see if her daughter understands what she is trying to say.

All Jihyo wants to hear from Mina is "Umma."

And she couldn't be any happier to wait for that day and to be proud to be her mother.

 

..

 

Jihyo and Mina were now at the shopping mall, getting gifts for Momo and Jeongyeon. Her arms were feeling tired and put Mina down for a moment and checked her cellphone. Jihyo looked down and found that her daughter was not by her side.

"Mina?"Jihyo looked all around,not knowing where her duaghter would run off.

"Mitang?"Jihyo began to walk fast and scan the crowds to find her daughter.

Tears started to run down Jihyo's cheeks and was running frantically to find her Mina.

 

..

 

Jeongyeon held onto Momo's hand while they are at the mall,they too were finding a gift for Mina and Jihyo.

"Umma..."Momo pulled onto her mother's skirt.

"Yes, baby?" Jeongyeon looked down to her daughter. Momo pointed to a little girl, who looked she was about two years old and was crying and looked around as if looking for her mother. Concerned,Jeongyeon went up to the little girl and kneeled down to meet her at eye-level.

"Baby girl, what's your name?" Jeongyeon brought a hand to her cheek and smiled at her.The little girl stared at her and stopped crying for a moment, not giving her an answer.

Jeongyeon attempted to try again and  was about to ask her something again when someone called out,"Mitang !" Next thing she knew, Mina was gathered into her umma's arms. Jeongyeon was surprised,right in front of her was her fiance and held onto Momo's hand tighter.

"Jihyo-ah?"

Jihyo's eyes widened and turned to face her fiance who was accompanied by Momo.

"Jeongyeonie? What are you doing here?"Jihyo faked a smile and kissed her fiancee on the cheek."Momoring."Jihyo kneeled down with Mina attached to her hip and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well.

"Oh, we were just buying some presents for tonight.You?"Jihyo flashed a smile to her soon-to-be wife. Jeongyeon was waiting for Jihyo to introduce Mina to her.

"Same here."Jeongyeon let out a small laugh and continued."Jeongyeonie and Momo, this is my little penguin, Mina."She smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek."Mitang, say hi!"

Jihyo grabbed her little hand and made Mina wave to them.Mina stared at them blankly, not saying hello and looked to her mother,and hid her face in Jihyo's neck.

"She is a bit shy."Jihyo noted that Mina was tired."Yoo Jeongyen, I'll see you later tonight,arasseo? I still have a lot to prepare and my little one needs her nap time."Jihyo looked down to Mina, who fell asleep in her mother's arms.

"Okay, We'll be at your house around seven."Jeongyeon smiled and pecked Jihyo and Mina on the cheek.

"Say see you later to Jihyo and Mina, Momoring!"Jeongyeon said to Momo, who gave them both a big smile and waved to them.

While they saw Jihyo and Mina leave,Momo turned to her Umma and asked,

"Umma, why didn't Mina answer or say hi to me? Does she not like me,Umma?"

 

..

 

"Baby, Mina is just shy and I bet she was tired...That doesn't mean she doesn't like you."Jeongyeon kneeled down to her daughter's level and held onto her hands. She let out a sigh and tried to reason with Momo, Jeongyeon herself to didn't know why Mina didn't answer her.

"Okay, Umma." Momo nodded her head and put her arms around her mother's neck. Jeongyeon smiled and kissed her daughter's hair."Now let's go back shopping,I'm getting you something special,Umma's little girl."

Jeongyeon stood up and held onto her daughter's hand. Momo looked up to her mother and smiled wide.

"I love you,Umma."

Jeongyeon smiled wider and picked up Momo,"I love you too,my Moguri." She kissed her cheek and continued to venture the mall.

 

..

 

Jihyo had Mina in her arms who was still sleeping peacefully and they still had to pick up something. She entered the jewelry store where she was welcomed instantly.

"Hello Miss Jihyo, your order had just come right on time." They greeted her and made her way to the glass counter.They presented her a heart necklace that had an infinity sign in the middle along for Jeongyeon and a gold nameplate for Momo and Mina.

Pleased with them, Jihyo paid for them and now made their way to the car. Jihyo carefully put her sleeping Mina in her carseat and put a blanket over her. She then put Mina's penguin plushie on next to her, knowing Mina is attached to that bear.

That was the only thing Mina had from her late Umma.

Jihyo shook her head as if getting rid of her thoughts and started the car.

 

..

 

Jihyo made her back home and laid Mina down in her crib, so that she could sleep peacefully.She descended down the grand staircase and made her way to the big kitchen.She glanced at the clock.

Three o'clock.

She just had enough time to clean,cook and she even bought some pastries on the way home. Jihyo started to clean and started to prepare for their special dinner.

Jihyo knew her Mina was a heavy sleeper and will probably will wake up wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter