Forgiven

Twice's Daughter

Chaeyeon stood in front of the two classrooms and waited for you to arrive. Her whole night was spent feeling guilty and distressed at how she made you feel. She realized that it was not the best thing to say you, or anyone as everyone has pain. Everyone has pain, we don't get out of this game called life alive, but not everyone suffers. You weren't the one to really let words affect your personal being but hearing it from someone who was one of your best friends hit you harder in the face than the impact of a car crash into a wall.

The girls did not think to much about it as nothing seemed to be wrong. That was until, you once again did not show up to school the next day. The girls were worried but understood you were taking care of your health as you wouldn't miss a day of school if it wasn't due to your health. Chaeyeon on the other hand couldn't help but think that it was her fault you were not at school. If anyone had said those words to her she wouldn't want to see her either. Chaeyeon made a reminder to herself to drop by your house afterschool to apologize in person.

Minjoo wanted to tag along as well, to check on her potential girlfriend. The other girls after she said she wanted to "visit" you as Yena, Yujin, Wonyoung, Nako and Hitomi followed the two on their little date night. The beagles kept sharing their story of how you and Minjoo were so cute, holding hands, sharing food, getting prizes for the other, and how you even went on a roller coaster despite your heart condition because Minjoo wanted you there. The two began roleplay, with the what you would've done at that moment. 

"Don't mess with Minjoo! She is feeling embarrassed!" Yena mocked, as her and Yujin squealed two seconds after. 

Minjoo rolled her eyes and ignored the two as she continued to eat and do the homework for the next class. 

"Chaeyeon unnie you said that Jihyun had a sling on? Do you know what happened?" 

"I didn't get to ask," Chaeyeon commented.

"Jihyun said she dislocated her shoulder." Nako said while looking at her phone. 

"Ji-chan is talking to you?" Hitomi peeked on Nako's phone. 

"No, a security guard dislocated her shoulder when Twice Jihyo and Nayeon went to the mall because this guy wanted to kidnap Nayeon or something," Nako read. 

"How do you know that is Jihyun?" Sakura asked. "It just looks like any other security guard."

"That is where my super fan kicks in, Jihyun has a small scar behind her ear and in this picture the scar is in the same place."

"Jihyun doesn't have a scar behind her ear?" Minjoo confusedly said. 

"Yeah she does." 

"Minjoo! How are you her girlfriend if you don't know she has a scar on her ear! Nako knows. You're suppose to know her bodyparts well!" Yena and Yujin snickered.

"You two are gross and Nako is a creeper for anything Twice related, meaning she knows anything that happens relating to Jihyun and Twice," Minjoo glared at the two immature kids and reasoned. 

When school ended the group made their way to your dorm, Nako of course being to most excited. Having reatched your home, Chaeyeon rang the door bell and waved towards the camera hearing the feedback from the speaker. A small squeal was heard when Mina opened the door and allowed the girls in.

"Last one in close the door please," Mina spoke almost as a whisper. 

"Jihyun are you home?" Chaeyoung asked from her room. 

"Actually we came to ask you if Jihyun was here," Minjoo stated with a puff to her cheeks.

"Jihyun didn't show up to school yesterday or today," Yuri followed. "We were wondering if she was okay." 

The girls noticed the confused face in the Twice girls as Yuri and Minjoo continued to explain. Hinting with the fact that you were neither at home or at school.

"As far as I know Ji went to school today," Jungyeon mumbled but loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Jihyun isn't the type to go to a strange place without us knowing? Do you guys know where she could've gone?" Jihyo dropped whatever she was doing and questioned them. 

"She goes to JYP or Dr.Kim's office," Tzuyu stated from the living room couch. "She has her name card to get into JYP and someone can call Dr.Kim." 

Sana called JYP and ask if your name card was inputted in the system anytime today and Dahyun called Dr.Kim to see if you were there. Sana recieved information that you were not there as your name card has not shown up, unfortunately for Dahyun she got put on hold. Chaewon was currently in the operating room, but Jihyo could not wait so she called Chaewon once again and multiple times after finally getting an answer from the doctor herself.

"I am in the operating room right now." 

"I know I just wanted to ask if Jihyun came by today."

"Did something happen?" 

"She is no where to be found."

"There is no other thing I can do at the moment, but contact Eunbi she should know what to do."

Before Jihyo can ask further the call was cut off. Jihyo knew it was not a good idea to send the girls off on their own as if a sasaeng fan would probably attackt the girls as well for being acquaintances of you. She allowed the girls to stay over until she can get a hold of a car for the girls to drop them off. Everyone except Jihyo played games, watched TV and teased Minjoo noticing her from the pictures she was in with you. The Twice girls knew that Jihyo would and be able to find you and it was nothing to worry about. So the best thing to do to not stress out their leader was to panic themselves. 

Chaeyeon noticed that Jihyo went into your room, followed her. She saw Jihyo biting her nails as she paced back and forth in your room. Chaeyeon gave a soft knock on the ceiling to gain Jihyo's attention. Having recieved a nod from Jihyo, Chaeyeon made her way towards Jihyo. 

"I-uh I was having a bad day yesterday and may have said really bad things to Jihyun. She left right afterwards and I can't help but feel guilty now that she was no where to be seen," Chaeyeon avoided as much eye contact as she could. "I told her she had a perfect life, made up her heart condition as an excuse for attention and went off on how she can't feel vulnerable.

"We all say things uncautiously weither you mean them a lot, and this is not your fault. It may feel like it but any decision Jihyun made also played a role to this. It happens and we just have to learn from it. In my standards you have already been forgiven to me by just telling me. We are only human and we are bound to fall into envy and jealousy sometime or another. So don't let this be just your fault, the nine of us should've noticed but we didn't. I'm not blaming you Chaeyeon and you need to know that the only person blaming you is yourself. And thank you for telling me."