Who Is She?

Twice's Daughter

You walked Minjoo home with your hands interwined together inside of your pocket. Reaching Minjoo's house around 10:00 you continued holding onto the giant bear as Minjoo gave back your pill bottle. Taking back her bear she thanked you for a good night and walked towards her door to unlock it with her key. Once the door was opened Minjoo placed the bear down and raced back to plant a kiss on your cheek. Running back to her door she accidently ran into it as it closed while she was running to you. You chuckled as she twisted the door knob and disappeared into her own house. 

When Minjoo finally entered she saw her mother, brother and sister running from the window. Her brother continued to play his game, her sister looking through a magazine, in which Minjoo advertised for 'HOLIKA HOLIKA', and her mother ran back to the dining table where her files laid. It was obvious that they were spying on her as the curtain was swinging back and forth. 

"Were you guys spying on me?" Minjoo asked a question she knew the answer to.

"Unnie who is that pretty girl?" Minjoo's brother faced palmed as he stared at his youngest sister. "What?" 

"Minjoo-ah, is she the girl you have a crush on since forever ago?" Her mother questioned. 

"Minjoo couldn't stop smiling earlier when she was at our house," Minjoo's brother started rapidly clicking and pushing bottons on his controller.

"Oppa that doesn't even matter, unnie kissed her then ran into the door," Minjoo's sibilings laughed as Minjoo turned a shade of red. 

"Stop it you two," Mrs. Kim intervined pushing Minjoo towards her room to wash up. "Don't laugh when she is doing better than you in relationships," her mother scolded.

"That's you oppa," Minjoo's sister smirked.

After closing the door to her room, Minjoo finally processed what she did moments before. She grabbed her pillow, placed it in front of as she squealed with delight. She laid down on her back and kicked her feet in the air. Finally after five years she was able to go on a date with you. Yena and Yujin interuppted but who cares at this point she got to spend time with you. No one could wipe her smile of her face at that moment. Minjoo finished showering with a towel wrapped around her head and in a two piece pajama set with frog patterns on it, she jumped onto her bed immediately grabbing her phone. 

I'm home

I had a really fun day today

Thank You, I really needed it.

I enjoyed it as well.

Thxs for being with me hanging out with me 

Next time I'll treat you.

There's going to be a next time?

Maybe we shouldn't tell the beagles

Yena and Yujin had a bet on us

Bet about what?

Apparenty who was going to ask out who

Yena won

Wait that's why Yena kept bothering me to ask you out

Wow....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You managed to catch all the last trains even when you had to transfer trains. Through the whole journey of getting home there was not a single moment when you weren't in a train that was stress free until you got into the apartment building. It was late and the people who were still out at that time where drunks and crazy people. Riding up towards your home, there was a package outside. It wasn't out of the norm to have presents and gift baskets outside the door since Twice's managers would drop a whole bunch of presents off. You didn't bother to look through it, it was a tiring day with exams to begin with.

If the presents were still in the hallway then Twice weren't going to be home. After opening the door you were going to head to your room when Jihyo's voice was heard from the living room. 

"Ji is that you?"

"Yeah it is me, you're home?" You looked into the living room.

"Yeah, go shower and join us for a movie," Jihyo spoke not once turning back to face you.

Nayeon turned around only to gasp and jump off the couch. She moved your chin to reveal your right cheek.

"Yah, who is she?!" Her voice echoed throughout the whole dorm.

"What?"

"Someone kissed you?" Everyone now had their attention on you and Nayeon.

"N-no one kissed me."

"Don't lie to me, there is lipstick on your cheek. Jihyun!" Nayeon squealed your name.

Though the movie wasn't chosen yet it was soon forgotten as Nayeon dragged you to the middle of the living room to fangirl while Jungyeon and Jihyo interrogated. Which was soon taken over by Nayeon as if she was watching a drama. She asked you questions after questions and didn't give you the chance to answer any of them as she ran into her shared room taking out all the lipsticks she collected. 

"Hold Jihyun down, I'm going to figure out what lipstick she used."

You looked at the other Twice members in the living room knowing that they weren't that into it as Nayeon. "I can go right," you pointed towards your room. 

"Hold up," Jihyo took out her phone and took a picture of you before gesturing you to quickly leave. "Come back for the movie!"

After washing up, dressing in Jihyo's silk pajamas and doing your nightly routine --washing your face with a mirco exfolicating scrub and a cleanser, brushing your teeth and drying your hair-- you jumped onto your bed. Not to sleep but to retrieve your phone that you previously threw. You texted Minjoo for a couple of minutes... okay I lied it turned out to be half an hour. Leaving your phone on your bed, you went to pick up your clothes from the bathroom floor to put in the laundry basket. When you came back to your phone you were recently just spammed with all the photos Minjoo sent to you. You decided to look through them with Twice so you grabbed your phone and headed up the stairs. 

Nayeon immediately snuggled you in a death hug and made hyper noises as she rubbed her cheek against yours. You looked around the room for help and Jungyeon turned away knowing how Nayeon could get when she was.....well Nayeon.  Sana getting the hint from your eyes tried to help you out of Nayeon's grasp. The key word was try, no matter how much Sana pried Nayeon would hold on tighter resulting with a hyperactive bunny jumping, a laughing squirrel on the floor and a mini penguin/ jigglypuff / ostrich / tiger / eagle/ bunny / dog / squirrel / peach (pick one and go with it) trapped in the bunnies arms. Chaeyoung tried to help next but who knew a bunny would be so.... clingy, the tiger lost as she was now caught in a death hold. Tzuyu and Momo tried to help which ended up with Tzuyu barking and Momo pouting over a bite mark Nayeon gave her. The three birds --Mina, Dahyun and Jungyeon-- were in their own world, Mina finishing another 1000 piece puzzle, Dahyun placing her fingers together to form a beak and constantly poking Nayeon in the side and like an ostrich Jungyeon had her head under a blanket. 

It's usually Mina and Tzuyu who questions the sanity of the group but this time it was Jihyo who facepalmed. This was not how she was going to spend her first free weekend in a while, but what did she expect she was living with nine kids. Out of those nine kids there was three that weren't always crazy and that for sure was not Momo, Sana, Dahyun or Nayeon. Jihyo with a deep breath screamed and all the members quieted down. Jihyo felt sorry for any neighboring people living nearby. 

"I was going to show the photos Minjoo took earlier but now I am not so sure," your hair was all over the place.

Nayeon's hand clasp together as her eye sparkled. "How about you show them tomorrow?" Jihyo threw a glare at Nayeon.

"Ah come on Jihyo," Nayeon pouted like a little kid. 

"Jungyeon take your wife!" Jihyo pulled the blanket off Jungyeon's head.