Comfort

Twice's Daughter

Requested by @tracerini

As always Jungyeon woke up early to watch her own shows only to be interrupted a few minutes later. Blaring cries and screems echoed thoughout the dorm, Jungyeon was watching a scary movie by herself and her daughter just so happened to walk into the liviing room catching the ghost/devil's face. The girls came rushing in like a rhino stampede only to have their ear drums burst x10  as Nayeon screamed at the ghost/devil that popped up again. As the other members tried to comfort you Jungyeon was on the floor laughing at Nayeon, who was now paler than Dahyun. 

"Yah Yoo Jungyeon!" Nayeon kicked Jungyeon's knee making her groan in pain. 

"Enough! It is too early in the morning! This is my rest day and I'm not in the mood!" Jihyo yelled. "Jungyeon turn off that movie! Dahyun, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung get ready for school. Nayeon you have a schedule at the hair salon with Sana. Jungyeon clean the house."

"Wait why do I have to clean the house it isn't even my mess," Jungyeon complained.

"You ruined my morning with the screams and cries." 

"But that was Jihyun and Nayeon."

"They screamed because or your love for scary movies!"

"I have always watched a scary movie in the morning! It never bothered anyone before, and now Jihyun is here I can't watch it. She isn't that special Jihyo all she did was add a burden to my shoulders," Jungyeon muttered that last sentence.

Unfortunately, Jihyo heard her and slapped her in the face. Leaving the living room with a glare and marching into her room. The dorm fell quiet wondering why Jungyeon was now holding onto her red cheek and why their leader ran as if there were tears in her eyes. 

"What happen?" You looked up at Mina who came from your room as she shrugged. She carried you down stairs when the commotion started and stayed till you stopped crying. She shrugged but put two and two together when she didn't see Jihyo and a handprint on Jungyeon's cheek. Jungyeon had once told Mina that although she loved you she didn't like the fact that everything changed so suddenly with you around, they couldn't be themselves as much as they wanted as they would have to be careful with what they say.  

With the tension still in the air Mina brought you back into the basement to dress you. She decided that she would bring you out especially when the atmosphere was bad. Momo, now alone with the angry Jungyeon wiping the windows, decided to tag along with Mina as well. 

The three of them went to an arcade. Momo was determind to get you a penguin from the claw machine almost spending her whole pay check on it. Not letting Mina or you try, now it seemed like it was just out of her own pride and not for a gift at all. 

"Momo you're wasting your money," Mina scolded. 

"I'll do one more," Momo stuck her tongue out and was even more determinded to get the penguin, only to fail once again. 

"My turn," Mina smirked. As if luck was on her side she immediately won the penguin. 

"Yeah! Mommy got it!" You held on to the penguin running into Mina's arms as she gave you a big hug. 

"Do I get a hug too?" Momo asked. 

"No," you turned around.

"Why not?" Momo pouted.

"Mommy Mina got me pengi," Mina laughed then proceeded to side hug Momo then running after you. 

The trio had the best time of their lives. The older two even forgot what had happened in the dorm. Mina and Momo had a dance battle on the Dance Dance Revolution machine, Momo won and Mina pouted claiming Momo cheated. It was obvious who Jihyun liked more out of the two as she hugged Mina's leg afterward and was constently at her side. On the race car game, you sat on Momo's lap as she was the one who stepped on the pedal as you drove around, as if you were drunk. A crowd started to form when Momo and Mina shot basketballs, none really making it in. Mina gave you a ball and carried you up and surprisingly it made it in. Momo not wanting to lose made in two more shots and ended up winning however, as Momo celebrated Jihyun only cared about making in a basket celebrating with Mina herself. 

The three of you continued to walk around the mall when they heard Signal playing in the background. There was a crowd and performers in the middle. Momo wanting to surprise the girls stepped into the crowd dancing to Signal as she was orginally part of the act, well she was. The crowd started screaming, the girls performing screamed as well and continued to dance with Momo. When the song ended the girls bowed as Momo smiled and waved before heading back to Mina and Jihyun. Momo proceeded to carry you and walked with Mina at her side.