Jihyo Umma's Birthday

Twice's Daughter

You were no longer a heavy sleeper as Twice guessed. You woke up to Momo opening the basement door as she was going to wake you up, but surprised you were awake. She brushed your teeth and brought you up into the living room.

"It is Jihyo unnie's birthday today." Tzuyu clasped her hands together.

Out of nowhere you stood up and tried to run to the the basement. However that was stopped with Dahyun carrying you back into the living room.

"It's Jihyo Umma's birthday," you frowned.

"We are going to have a surprise party for Jihyo Umma," Nayeon said calmly.

"Ooh."

"Someone shou-" Jungyeon started.

"Will be there cake?"

"Ne, we should distr-"Jungyeon continued.

"Invite JYP Haraboji?!"

"That's a first," Jungyeon paused. "I'm not sure. We should distract Jihyo so w-"

"We can go to the park!" You jumped for joy. 

"Aniya! We are gonna distract Jihyo umma so we can have a surprise party for her. You guys got it?"

"Who's gonna distract Jihyo, Jungyeon-ah," Sana held onto you.

"Na-"

"That mean we no go to park?" You pouted.

Jungyeon was becoming red with anger. Because she's loved you though she kept her anger in.

Nayeon knowing her the best asked you to distract Jihyo.

"I have to distract someone again. Why?" 

"You get to go to the park."

"Let's go wake up Jihyo umma, huh." Mina stood up and walked along side you when you where going down the stairs.

Climbing onto the bed was pretty difficult considering the height of the bed. Mina then realized how flexible you were. Even being flexible you were not able to get on the bed so Mina carried you. After being placed on the bed you crawled over to Jihyo's face and used your thumb and forefinger to open Jihyo's eye lids.

Bursting out into a laughter Jihyo-now awake- grabbed you by the waist and tossing you on the other side tickling you. 

"Umma is trying to sleep," Jihyo muttered in between her clenched teeth. She stopped in order to let you breathe for a couple of minutes until you calmed down. "You need to be punished for that," she said playfully and placing her hands on her hips. 

Jihyo began to tickle you again. Amplifying you squeals through out the whole dorm. 

"It Umma birthday hahaha. Happy haha birthdayyyy." You screamed through your laughter. 

"Really?! It's Umma's birthday?" Jihyo acted surprised. 

"Yep! Is umma 40 now?"

"Yah!" Jihyo tackled you again except this time she didn't let you move at all, hugging you tightly. "Umma is only 20!" 

"I don't know counting, I only know 1 to 10" Jihyo laughed at the mention of their song. "Can we go to park please?" 

Jihyo nodded and asked you to change. You ran passed Mina and towards Sana asking for help with a change of your clothing. 

"You're really good at that Jihyo," Mina smiled.

"What am I good at Mina?" Jihyo askes while making the bed. 

"Being her mom." 

"I'm plainly doing what my mom did to my little sister and me." 

"I ready now!" You ran into Jihyo's right leg hugging it and jumping up and down. 

"Let me change first."

"Jihyo unnie!!!! Hurry up by the time you get there it's already going to be dark!" Chaeyoung grabbed Jihyo from the rest when she was walking up the stairs and dragged her out the door. 

"Does anyone want to come?" Jihyo asked.

"Ani!" Twice screamed. "Can you also go grocery shopping for us." 

"Again?!"

Before Jihyo could say anything else she was pushed out of the dorm with the door slamming shut behind her. You looked at Jihyo smiling still not knowing what is going on. Jihyo patted her pockets and realized she didn't have her wallet, she put in the dorms code but was not able to open the door. 

"Yah I don't have my purse!" Jihyo screamed as you covered you ears. A minute later the door opened and Jihyo's purse flew out, with the door slamming shut again. 

"Why are they kicking me out? I'm there leader! Why do I have to go grocery shopping. You could've done it yourself!" Jihyo continuously became sad and angry causing you to hug her. 

"Is it okay if we go now?" Jihyo looked down at your pouting face and forgot about being kicked out. She grabbed you by the hand and started walking to the park. 

The park was not crowded but it did have some people. But as the two of you were walking there it became crowded with fans. Wishing Jihyo a happy birthday or asking her to sign things. At first it wasn't a lot of people so Jihyo decided to sign a few, but a few became a lot. You didn't do so well in crowds so you gripped onto Jihyo's pants tighter, but to you it didn't seem like Jihyo noticed. She continued to give people signatures as she felt generous on her birthday. 

You loosened your grip on Jihyo's pants, took a deep breath and ran through the fans' legs reaching the park yourself. You smiled in your accomplishment but frowned when Jihyo took your attention away for her fans. 

"Umma? Umma! Jihyo umma!!" You called but it never reached Jihyo's ears. You crossed your arms and stomped towards the swing. With your eyes beginning to water. You sat on the swing but not long after you were pushed off by some who was probably 2 or 3 . 

"The other swings are open," you pointed to the other swings.

"No they aren't my friends are there," you looked over seeing two other people there. 

"I was here first," you stood up. 

"Well crybaby! You should complain to your mom. I don't think you mom will pay attention to you anyways." She pushed you to the ground again causing you to scrape your hands and your knees in the rubber that was on the ground.

"Good job, Younggun." 

"Bitna, Hyunjung don't let her near these swings." 

"Why it isn't your swing!"

"Is it yours?" Younggun said with a smirk.

"A-Ani bu-"

"Exactly they aren't yours," you were pushed again. You wanted to hit her as you raised you arm but you though about your Ummas and stopped and walked away. Sitting on the edge of the sandbox. 

You were crying not because your hands and knees were hurting but because you were taught that anything you did can affect Twice.

The fans began to leave as they were satisfied with what they got. When they left Jihyo continued smiling until she's looked around and she didn't see you. She panicked and frantically looked around the playground. She released a sigh of relieve and ran over to the sand box. 

"___-ah your here," Jihyo smiled. "Gwaenchanha?"

You sniffled and wiped your tears away with the back of your hand nodding as well. 

"Is it because umma didn't play with you?" You didn't want you umma to be sad so you shook your head. 

"I-I f-fall," you showed her you hands and pointed to you knees. 

"Let's go to the restroom to wash it okay," you nodded and stood up following Jihyo into the restroom.

Jihyo cleaned your wounds and looked through her purse for band-aids and luckily she found them.

After the incident Jihyo brought you to a market. Jihyo was focused on getting everything on the list while you strolled behind her grabbing whatever looked interesting and tossing it in the cart. Only for Jihyo to put it back on a random shelf when you went to go get something else. 

After grocery shopping Jihyo wanted to go home however that was stopped when you made a quick detour going into the ice cream shop dragging Jihyo behind you. You got strawberry and Jihyo got green tea. Jihyo laughed as your face was filled with cream. 

"Ah too cold!" You jumped around. After your brain freeze went away you continued eating your ice cream.

"Do you want some umma?" Jihyo nodded and you gave it to her. After finishing your ice cream you asked, "What to you want for your birthday umma?" 

"I want to give you a kiss."

"Huh?" You looked over at Jihyo as she's purposely put ice cream on her lip trying to kiss your cheek. You ran in circles as Jihyo tried to catch you and when she did you tried to wiggle out of her arms. Only to then be patted on the head as she wiped and continued eating ice cream. 

It was around dinner time when you and Jihyo race back home. Of course Jihyo let you win. When she opened the door the dorm was dark and quiet. She thought the members went out but was surprised when she the light she to see the room decorated and screamed when she was scared by the Twice members surprising her. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Make a wish Jihyo-ah" Nayeon smiled. 

As Jihyo blew that candles the girls cheered. The night was spent with a good dinner that Mina made, and Jihyo's favorite cake. Opening presents and having a major dance party in the living room. At the end of the day Twice decided to camp out in the living room. Pulling out the portable mattresses hidden in Jungyeon's closet.