Security

Twice's Daughter

Light from the living room --whether it was the sunlight or artifitial lighting-- beamed into your room from the opened door. You never really knew what time it was because of the darkness of your room, or what Chaeyoung liked to call the batcave. Curse you being a light sleepier at times when you really needed sleep, turning towards the nightstand, your digital clock flashed with a bold red 2:32. You eyes widen in shock but relaxed after realizing the dot on the clock indicated that it was PM and not AM, that you fell asleep after talking to Jihyo and not that you have fallen asleep for the whole day. Curse the darkness of your room and thank Jihyo (God) for military time on your phone.

"Jihyo?" Nayeon's voice came out in a harsh whisper. "Jihyo we're suppose to go shopping remember? JI?" Nayeon stuck her head in between the gap of the stair case railing and the ceiling. 

You pulled the blankets off you, which allowed Nayeon to take your pillow and make contact with Jihyo's face. Happy that you were not going to get caught in the cross fire of Zeus' lightning, and a hyper bunny, you ran upstairs and covered your eyes before you were able to adjust to the lighting in the room. Dahyun was now watching a drama you were fimilarized with called 'The Last Empress" starring Jang Nara in which it is set in "present" day South Korea with the constitutional monarchy still in place. You got around to watching the first few episodes because Minjoo recommened it to you but never really had time to finish it. Mina was still working on her puzzle that was now starting to become what the image on the box intended it would be-- a mother Emperor penguin with a baby one. Jeongyeon had an annoyed look on her face as she was on her hands and knees scrubbing something that has spilled on to the rug, and with the looks of it was Momo's doing as she stood with a guilty face. 

"I am not your damn servant," you heard Jeongyeon grumble and proceeded with minor curse words. 

"My princess come back!" Sana yelled from her room as Tzuyu's figure walked into the kitchen with an empty water battle. 

"Jihyun do you think this is okay?" Chaeyoung came out of her room with a sketchbook with Dahyun in traditional queen clothing.

What in the world was going on? Why was everyone mentioning something to do with the monarchy. Is this still a dream? Are we still in a democracy? This is a monarchy system isn't it?

"Who is our Emperor?" You asked Jeongyeon

"It's Jihyo."

"Wait do we still have a president?" 

"What are you talking about? Yes!" Jeongyeon stood up from the rug. 

"Sorry I had a weird dream and now I know it isn't real I can help," You lied.

"You are not doing anything, and I don't know why I didn't do this before, Momo you made this mess why don't you clean it," Jeongyeon gave Momo all the supplies. 

"Who wants to go shopping with me and Jihyo?" Nayeon yelled from your door.

"I want to go, I don't spend time with you guys that much anymore," You turned around.

"You don't spend time with us because you're to busy going on dates," Tzuyu said with a bit of an annoyed tone.

"W-what that was only once."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wore a black T-shirt tucked into black army pants. The sleeves printed with a security label. A belt with two holesters, one had a real gun --yes you knew how to use it thanks to training and previous encounters--  and one had a taser, a radio, baton, pepper spray and a flashlight, followed with a black cap and a see though ear piece. Unfortunately, this was one way for you to go out with Twice members without the media wondering and questioning to much. Jihyo placed a pair of sunglasses on you, so no one can identify you. This was not the first time putting on this outfit, it recently got heavier than the last time you wore it.

Once reaching the mall, news has already spread about Twice Jihyo and Nayeon being there. Luckily, you were not the only one protecting them as three other body guards came with you. Around thirty minutes into window shopping and Nayeon and Jihyo began to be noticed. A couple of people whispered, took pictures squealed and followed the idols around. It was a group twenty girls holding up their phones. Due to the wide exposure of the internet more and more people surrounded you and the girls like vultures. You only started to regret coming as you can feel your heart pounding against your chest, only you had to hold yourself together as the fans don't know about your condition. Despite the crowd Nayeon and Jihyo walked into a store as the other three security guards stopped the fans from getting closer. 

You followed Jihyo and Nayeon around giving you some breathing room. Nayeon took a red sweater from the rail and placed it infront of your body trying to see if it would fit you, occasionally she would shake her head and place it back. one out of ten times Nayeon would decide to take it. This continued though out as Jihyo looked for clothes suitable for you, herself and the rest of the Twice girls. When they finished shopping they decided to head back home, unfortunately there was a crowd of people in front of the store. Apparently there were fans at the back door as well. The other gaurds decided to go through the back as there were less people there. 

On the way to the car you stood in front of Jihyo and Nayeon. All was well until Nayeon was pushed which caused her to stumble a bit. You turned around to see a male fan push though the security gaurd, you reached Nayeon before the fan could get there. He slammed past your shoulder as a pop echoed in the parking lot. You groaned before pulling your shoulder and rotating it back into it’s place. You ran towards Nayeon as two other security guards protected Jihyo, the man was reaching towards Nayeon, you kicked his elbow and pulled his arm behind his back and hitting him on the back of his knees before the more experienced guards took care of him as the rest made their way to the car. 

"Ji, are you okay?" Jihyo healed onto you other arm.

"This is why I don't go shopping," you joked. "I'll be okay maybe a bit sore." 

"I'll call Chaewon," Nayeon pulled out her phone.