Mcountdown

Twice's Daughter

Twice arrived at Mcountdown with Once blowing everyone's ear drums. The girls smiled and waved while you hugged Dahyun's leg hiding behind it. Chaeyoung held your stuff and Jungyeon held the red car she gave you for Christmas. With Jihyo constantly checking on her members and you. 

Upon reaching the waiting room the girls started to change into their outfits for their pre-recording but they had a little more than an hour left so they went to deliver their album. Putting you in the car with stacks of albums to hand out as Chaeyoung controlled the car going into different artist's waiting room. 

Twice knocked on BTS' door and Suga opened it. Letting them enter. 

"1 2 3 One in a Million. Anyeonghaseyo Twice imeda."

 

You ran to Rap monster as Chaeyoung pointed him out earlier giving him the album. "Please take care of my ummas," you bowed then smiled looking up and running back to hide behind Dahyun. Dahyun placed you back in the car as Twice members bowed and exited the room. 

Twice headed to the next waiting room with you saying beep most of the time to get people out of the way. Twice bowed in apology towards the staff but were given a smile anyways. 

Red Velvet was printed on the sign of the next door. You knocked several times and Seulgi opened the door slightly to see who it was. She was greeted by your smile and almost closed eyes. 

"Can me and ummas come in?" You said pointing to Twice. 

Seulgi opened the door and everyone squealed, startling you as you tried to blink your tears away. Mina patted your head in reassurance which calmed you down. 

"1 2 3 One in a Million. Anyeonghaseyo Twice imeda." 

"1 2 3 Happiness. Red Velvet imeda." 

After greetings were exchanged you gave Wendy the album. She crouched down asking you for a hug. You were hesitant fondling with your fingers and looked over at Jihyo for confirmation. She nodded and you slowly went into Wendy's embrace. Soon after all the other members asked for hugs. Again you were hesitant to give them. Except Irene she gave a motherly vibe so you were less hesistant.

"Hi cutie, do you like me more than the other members." 

You unconsciously nodded as Irene stuck out her tongue at her members. 

"She only likes you because you're a grandma." Yeri commented and everyone laughed. 

"Okay let's go ___, we have to give out the other albums out." Nayeon crouched next to you. You shook our head as Wendy, Yeri and Joy were trying to amuse you playing with some random things. Twice members were shocked since you never opened up to people so fast- well except for Jihyo. 

Chaeyoung ran back to their waiting room to get your snacks and toys and suggested that you could stay in there because Red Velvet recorded after them. 

Twice left without saying bye and continued to give out their albums to their sunbaes and hoobaes. Wendy being Wendy made funny faces at you as Yeri and Joy were being Tom and Jerry. You laughed so it didn't matter weither you laughed at Wendy or Tom and Jerry on the other side. 

You wanted to share your laughter so you turned to where your mothers were. Only to see them gone. You stood up walking towards the door thinking they were hiding in the area. You look through every nook and cranny of the room (highly doubt that you'd actually find them in small cracks; except for Chaeyoung XD)

"Umma!" You started sniffling "Jihyo umma!" 

"Look bubbles," Seulgi crouched next to you and pointed as the other members were blowing bubble. 

"Let's pop them ____" Yeri popped some. 

You shook your head and continued to whine. "Umma." 

Red Velvet's manager opened the door  not knowing you were behind it, or in the room at all and you ran out to find them. You kept running until you ran into someone. 

"Hiii," she crouched down. "Are you okayy?" 

You nodded and stood up by yourself like Tzuyu had thought you. 

"Excuse me, where is ummas?"

"who are your ummas?" 

"Taeyeon unnie!" Red Velvet released a sigh of relief when they saw you with Taeyeon. 

"Are they your mommy's?" You shook your head then began to on fist.  Taeyeon then pulled your hand down and asked again. 

"Twice is her ummas," Yeri answered. 

"Ah is that so?" You nodded. "Ummas are busy right now"

"Where is Jihyo umma" 

Taeyeon sighed carrying you towards the stage. She put you down put was not able to catch you as you were running on stage already. Luckily Twice were going into their ending pose as you were hidden by the kneeling members hugging Jihyo's leg. Once screamed when Twice stood up to bow and saw you. 

Jihyo picked you up and you hid your face in Jihyo's neck as they walked off the stage. They were all shocked seeing Taeyeon there. 

"Taeyeon sunbae-nim?"

Taeyeon smiled. "This little cutie ran away from Red Velvet and bumped into me. So I brought her here and she was too fast. You guys did a great job though." 

Nayeon was internally screaming... then she wasn't. 

"Oh myyy goooooooooood!!!!!" She jumped and shook Jungyeon as the other members stared in disbelief. 

You turned to look and laughed while clapping your hands. Getting saliva on Jihyo's hand. Twice all smiled as Dahyun wiped your saliva and took you from Jihyo's arms. 

"Pop the bubble ___" Dahyun puffed her cheeks and placed both of your hands on her cheeks.

"Me too," Taeyeon smiled and walked near you. As Nayeon was still fangirling. "I'm Taeyeon."

"Daehyun?"

"No. T-Tae"

"Daedae" you clapped your hands thinking you had it right. Taeyeon gave up smiling anyways.

"You got close to Daedae huh." Jihyo caressed your head.

"Nayeon umma said if I ever meet Daedae to be nice and and to be like Jihyo umma." They all glared at Nayeon knowing that you could be uncomfortable. 

"What?" 

"Taeyeon-sunbaenim," Jihyo called. 

"Unnie,"

"Huh?"

"You guys can call me unnie." Taeyeon smiled and Nayeon almost fainted. 

"We are gonna head back to our waiting room now." 

"Bye bye." Dahyun waved your hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

All the artist gathered on stage to see who would get first place. You were in Tzuyu's arm as she was swaying side to side. The other artists were making faces at you and you were to happy that you almost punched Chaeyoung and Sana's faces as they were on Tzuyu's side. 

"First place isss... Congratulations Twice."

The confetti came raining down and Tzuyu put you down as you gathered the confetti and threw them again and again.