Twice Super Event

Twice's Daughter

Twice were back stage on stand by waiting to go on stage. You were sleeping in the waiting room couch with pillows around you. Twice also figured that you were a heavy sleeper because someone who was moving lights onto the stage, dropped it with a big thud.

Twice's SuperEvent started with the performances of Like OOH-AHH and I Think I'm Crazy. Surprisingly enough you woke up to ONCE blaring out the lyrics-which was far away compared to the thundering crash of equipment. 

Of course, you weren't so happy when Jihyo-your mother at the time- wasn't near you. And because of the loud speakers you knew they were on stage. Unlike other times they have been on stage- where you patiently waited- you ran on to stage in the last few seconds of I Think I'm Crazy. Shouting with your arms wide "CRAZY!" tripping over Nayeon. Who was lucky to catch you in time before you had another injury on your face.

Jihyo dressed you in a light grey shirt, a black skirt that reached to your knees, grey leggings, grey boots that were darker than your shirt but lighter than your leggings, a small trench coat that barely reached your fingertips, and to top it all off she put your hair into a messy bun with a lot of your baby hairs sticking out. 

Jungyeon announced TWICE and ONCE we're going to play a game. Where they will be separated to two different groups holding a spoon and balancing a ping pong ball while going around an obsticle. 

Unfortunately you didn't get to play, so you sat at the end of the stage pouting while playing with a loose button on your coat. Jihyo did however ask you to distract the other members. Of course that didn't go so well as you were concentrating on the loose brown button. Each group had one member left to finish, remembering that Jihyo had asked you to distract someone you got up. Not knowing who you were suppose to distract, you held onto Jihyo's leg causing her to fall behind. 

"Dahyun Appa has a cookie," your eyes lit up as your ran towards Dahyun. 

Jihyo and Dahyun both had to start at the finish line again. As Jungyeon said go you were grabbing on to Dahyun's leg and Jihyo was already coming back. But to make it fair they restarted as Tzuyu held you back. Dahyun's team won along with Mina, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon. The losing team had punishments of messages by the members. 

"Okay we are gonna perform again, please look forward to it," Sana exclaimed. "___-ah can you wait at the side and watch Ummas perform?"

With a simple nod you disappeared behind the black curtain, only to come back 5 feet from the curtain but still out of the way.  Performing Cheer Up and Precious Love, ONCE enjoyed the performances but the female ONCE enjoyed watching you trying to dance to your mother's songs. Where you stole the spot light during shy shy shy.

"Game Time?" You asked with a wide smile on your face.

"Ne!" Momo replied.

"What game are we playing?" Chaeyoung asked crouching next to you. 

"I Don't Know? What are we playing Umma?" You asked looking at Mina.

"We are playing Twice Path." 

"What's that?" You asked as Jihyo gave you your red sippy cup.

"There will be two different teams, each team will choose a song from Twice and the other team has 10 questions to ask and try to guess the song," Mina explained.

"Oh." 

"Alright we will star-"

"I don't want to play."

"You don't have to Baby," Mina patted your head.

TWICE drew the tickets and choose the guests who would play with them. As each team were choosing their song, Mina ran from one side of the stage to the other with you following behind. Giving some OOH-AHHs from the crowd. As the members were guessing with ONCE, you were continuously humming and saying Like a Fool for some random reason. In the end Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had to write their names with their heads as a punishment. Even though it was a punishment it looked like fun to you so you tried it as well, basically moving your head up and down, from side to side because you only had a few words in your vocabulary. And you haven't learnt to read and write yet. 

"I'm dizzy now," you pouted as Sana rubbed your head. 

"Aigoo our __ is dizzy? How about umma kiss it better hmm?" Sana spoke with aegyo. 

TWICE performed TT and Jelly Jelly next, unlike the previous performance you were now sitting still at the side. The girls sat with Tzuyu on the far left, Jihyo beside her on the right, following with Dahyun, Mina, Chaeyoung, Jungyeon, Sana, Nayeon and Momo on the far right. You sat on Chaeyoung's lap. This segment had the TWICE members telling the other members their wish for them in 2017. But before that Tzuyu asked the fans to sing Jihyo an early birthday. 

You were confused and actually wondered if it was Jihyo's birthday. 

"It is Jihyo Umma's Birthday today?" You asked as you looked around. 

"Ani we are wishing her an early birthday," Jungyeon tickled you. 

The girls then wrapped up sing I'm Gonna Be A Star.

 

Backstage you were now really hyper jumping around, however you were scolded by Sana for being to loud because everyone was tired. Tears started to form in your eyes as you ran to Jihyo who just entered the waiting room. She was shocked that you had tears in your eyes and her legs were wet. So she calmed you down by caring you and patting your back, which caused you to fall asleep. Sana felt guilty as she made you cry but Jihyo didn't want to wake you up so she let it slide this time.