Younggun Came for Part 2

Twice's Daughter

Eating the sandwiches Jihyo packed for the three of you, the three of you ate while heading towards the teachers room. The trio walked towards the security corner as you asked if you can look through them. Chaeyeon asked the security to look up the footage of classroom 3A during 8:20. The security guard gave an uneasy look at the trio before Ms. Kwon voiced it was alright. 

In black and white the footage showed Sakura appearing in the bottom left hand corner walking into the classroom as Chaeyeon and Jihyun appeared after giving each other playful pushes. Your notebook fell to the ground and two seconds later a mysterious girl came to pick up the notebook and walked away. Her face was never shown but you asked the security to follow her as it could lead to where she could've placed it. The camera was able to catch her till she made a right turn towards the library and disappeared. The camera that lead to the library and the camera in the library did not catch a glimpse of the mysterious girl. 

"What? How could a person just disappear?" You questioned. 

The security man changed the camera back and forth to see where the mysterious girl may have went and after several changes not much was found. With a dejected sigh you thanked the security guard and bowed to the teachers as you exited the room and walked back to your classroom with Chaeyeon and Sakura saying encouraging words.

"We'll find it Ji, it would be alright."

You stopped and turned around as Chaeyeon bumped into you. 

"The longer it is out there the longer people will have time," you stopped as several students walked past you. "They will have time to find out who Twice's daughter is," you whispered quieter than Mina spoke.

The three walked back to their classroom to find Younggun, Bitna and Hyunjung standing in front of the door. The other students staying a safe distance away when they saw you walk down the hallway.  

"I don't get it, why is she the captain of the dance team when she can't even dance. You're way better than her Younggun," Hyunjung stated loudly. 

Chaeyeon and Sakura walked past them as if they didn't hear tham and had to grab your arm so another fight wouldn't start.

"Could you do better?" You stopped in front of Younggun.

"Oh please, Younggun can do anything she wants because her parents will pay for it,' Bitna smirked as Younggun looked at her nails. "So what do you know about being rich orphan?"

Chaeyeon held onto your wrist tighter giving a slight tug. 

"Yeah, Younggun could have everything you and your little friends could ever have," Younggun flipped her hair as Hyunjung complemented. 

"Yeah, everything but a kind heart." You turned away as the students hollered.

Younggun walked in front of you as you both had a long stare down before she pushed your left shoulder with her right hand. You were not going to throw the first move so you took everything she threw at you. Verbally at first then violence later on. Just coming from the security you know that the video cameras only catches the video and not the audio so you used that to your advantage.

"Hit me I dare you. You remembered what happened last time? Come on Younggun you must be ashamed to pick on someone who is younger than you." 

"Leave it alone, Jihyun." Chaeyeon and Sakura spoke in Japanese. 

"Oh wow, the dance is now a traitor." Bitna laughed grabbing Chaeyeon's collar.

"Okaasan would be worried if you got in a fight," Sakura continued in Japanese. 

"Shut up, it's a fight between the leaders. Peasant!" Hyunjung pushed Sakura. 

You walked past Younggun and held onto Hyunjung's wrist as she was going to throw a hit onto Sakura. You pushed her towards Bitna as she then released her grip on Chaeyeon's collar. Turning around to check on the two of them, you recieved a kick to the head. Before anything else happened Ms. Kwon's voice echoed through out the hallway.

"Younggun! Bitna and Hyunjung to the principle's office now!" Ms. Kwon screamed.

As the three walked to the principal's office, she turned to you asking if you were okay. Before you could answer your whole world turned black. Chaeyeon and Sakura catching you when you fell backwards. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a groan holding onto your head. Laying on a bed that wasn't in your room scared you. Looking around the three other beds were empty as the humidfier was on. The door opened to reveal Ms. Kang (Hyewon) with a clip board in her hands. 

"You're awake," she closed the door behind her. "Can I ask you for your name?"

"Park Jihyun," you said as you sat up. 

"Do you know why you are in the nurse's office."

"I got kicked in the head, how did I get in here?"

"Your two friends Chaeyeon and Sakura brought you in. Don't worry these beds are separated from the boys one." she recorded something on her clipboard. "Follow the light for me please," Ms. Kang pulled out a flashlight as you followed it. "Okay there is no sign of a concussion," Ms. Kang continued. "When was the last time you slept?"

"I slept last night for twelve hours."

"What about before then?" Ms. Kang continued to record it on her clipboard.

You didn't answer cause you really didn't remember when you had a good night sleep. Ms. Kang looked up from her clipboard and put it away when you didn't respond. 

"Jihyun-ssi, if you dont get enough sleep you could get unhealthy and unwell I'm going to go get an IV bag and you can continue resting till the day ends alright? I'll let your gardians know and tell your actual doctor about it so she could prescribe the right treatment for you sleep. It was Dr. Kim (Chaewon) right?" You nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whispers were heard around the room as Sakura and Chaeyeon sat down beside you. You stirred awake and Sakura was the first person to realize. 

"Ji-chan are you okay?" 

"I'm okay."

"Don't worry about Younggun and her crew for a little, they got suspended for picking fights and cause harm to students," Chaeyeon smiled. "I guess I know why you're keeping it a secret now. Since you're already a target to Younggun, once they find out more people will be targeting you."

"We let your parents know."

"Did they say anything?" You looked at Sakura after she mentioned it. 

"Mina okaasan said she was going to come get you soon and you guys were going to go to the doctors."

As if on cue the door opened revealing Mina in a green baggy sweater and sunglasses.