Picture Perfect

Twice's Daughter

You were not one to disobey Jihyo. Actually disobeying Jihyo was a fun thing to do playing pranks most of the time, disobeying Park Jihyo you could still survive with the loss of your pride, disobeying God Jihyo... well run for your life cause there are two different God Jihyo's. One the fans see who is perfect in every which way and the one that gets angry and ends up actually having powers of a god. And that is not as fun as it sounds, yeah power sounds all cool and everything but it is also the same power that causes eathquakes, tsunamis and thunder storms that, kind of power. Jihyo was on the verge of erupting with the zoo of a dorm and that was not going to end well for anyone, not even Mina.

You didn't want to be around when it became like Pompeii so you side hugged Jihyo gave her a kiss and headed into your room bidding good night. Along with hugging and kissing all the other members even though you were in a rush to hibernate for the weekend, okay for the next twelve hours or so cause you just lay in bed depite waking up early.

You actually were going to sleep and not just scroll through SNS, but you did check your phone for messages. There was only one message but it made you smile during the late night, correction very early morning sense it was 12:39. It was a video message from Minjoo, with her chin resting on a brown and white striped pillow, probably a desk lamp in the background as a source of dim lighting and Minjoo's bare face close up to the camera. She gave a small smile, said good night, waved only moving her hand slowly and ending with saying ~Minnight~.

Minjoo literally just said Good night and Minnight and you became a kickboxing kangaroo, kicking in the the air. Honestly your tried to stay mad at Minjoo because of the whole reading your personal matter stuff. But, you couldn’t help but forgive her with the cute antics she does so you would forgive her. For the first time in awhile or since life decided to throw a dumpster of problems at you, you were able to sleep with a smile on your face. 

You didn't get to hibernate as much as you wanted as Nayeon dragged you to the bathroom and helped you brush your teeth while rambling about the unanswered questions she has asked you the previous night. 

"Where did you go? Who is Minjoo? Is she your girlfriend? How long have you been together? How did you two meet? Who asked who? Are you the pants?" Again none has been answered.

You pushed her out of the restroom as she kept pounding on the door. Two seconds later steps can be heard from your stair and the pounding stopped. You took a deep breath before opening the door. Grabbing your phone you headed upstairs, you stuck your head out of the door checking if it was clear. You quickly dashed towards the kitchen spotting pasta on a plate on the counter. Jungyeon had her back turned towards you making something else on the stove. You took a pair of chopsticks resting next to the plate and took a bite. 

"Yah if you eat it all now, there won't be any left." Jungyeon took the plate away as your slurped up the remaining noodle from your mouth. 

"It was only one bite," you said with your mouth full. 

"You ate half the plate!" Jungyeon lightly kicked your as you laughed. 

"Let her eat it she's a growing teenager," Sana entered the kitchen.

"Or you can let me eat," Momo smiled along with Dahyun reaching for the food.

"Do you ever do anything besides eating?" Sana complained.

"Yeah I dance, sing and sleep." Momo answered. 

Sana rolled her eyes. "Food is not ready yet, go into the livingroom." Jungyeon gestured with her head. "Jihyun can you cook the rice?"

"Mina okaasan! Do you love me?" you yelled from the kitchen.

"Of course I do," Mina appeared around the counter.

"Can you cook rice for me?" you hugged Mina's arm. 

"Yeah," Mina smiled as she lifted up her sleeves past her elbows. You kissed her cheek before thanking her. 

You knew how to cook rice but you weren't in the mood to do anything that morning. Blame Nayeon for that. After eating you finally were able to connect your phone to the TV, actually you threaten to not show them because the moment everyone finished eating kept saying "show us the pictures". There were a lot more pictures than you thought. Twice were a bit amazed that you ended up in the same lift they were previously in. Nayeon kept squealing, well all of them squealed. Honestly, they were all teasing you and all you could do was hide your face in a pillow.

Nayeon's favorite photo was a selfie Minjoo took with her phone that you didn't know she took. Minjoo was in the front with the big piece of cotton candy stuffed in and you were smiling facing her. Mina proceeded to comment how Momo only looks like that when there is food around.

Jungyeon's favorite showed your side profile as you looked in a different direction showing your jawline as Minjoo's hand was on your shoulder and you held her hand.

Momo's favorite was a picture a steaming cheese corn dog, as expected.

Sana liked a series of photos that you took started off with Minjoo smiling carelessly with her eyes as cresents and her dimples --her dimples are on her cheek bones-- and with each phrame your pointer finger slowly appeared and poked her dimple. Minjoo's expression changed immediately once you poked her as it look like she could hurt someone.

Jihyo liked another picture you didn't know Minjoo took, you had your arms crossed and had your cheeks puffed out. It was after Minjoo used ageyo.

Mina liked you remember taking as you were trying to get someone to take a picture for you. There was a ray of LED string lights, although the lights were white at that moment with yours and Minjoo's silhouette in black but it was obvious that your arm was wrapped around her.

For Dahyun she liked the one you were carrying Minjoo on your back, because you lost in a rock paper sissors match, it was a selfie taken by Minjoo.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung both liked the carousel photo where Minjoo had her face scrunch together as if she ate something really sour and you were making a kissy face to the camera. 

For every picture the Twice girls continued to comment saying how the two of you look good together. Occasionally someone would whine asking their significant other to do the same to them, well except Jihyo. Their smile didn't dissappear and neither did yours. Despite the constant teasing and blushing you liked the feeling. You smile faded when you heard you own voice coming from the television screen. Apparently Tzuyu scolled too far and played the video you recorded the previous night to say good night to Minjoo. You immediately turned off the TV and grabbed your phone. However when you tried to grab your phone Tzuyu stuck out her arm to stop you and tossed the phone over to Chaeyoung. Jungyeon then proceeded to sit on your and held onto you as the girls connected it again to the TV. It was just a simple video yet it still made you shy. 

After it played on screen, the dorm erupted in screams in cheers. You on the other hand just rested your forehead on the ground your face red like a tomato. 

"Hey Ji are you alright?" Jungyeon placed her hand on you upper back. "Your heart is going crazy right now." 

Jihyo immediately ran to the medicine cabinet. 

"I'm okay, just very embarrased," you blushed. 

"I hope you and Minjoo end up together," Momo hugged you and ruffled your hair.