Park Jihyun?

Twice's Daughter

You were near Jihyo's hometown. Of course living in the city makes the countryside 10x better. As Jihyo fell asleep after connecting with her mom you woke up shorty after, fascinated with the green blowing grass, white fluffy clouds, and the brown, black and white large cows. You cheerful smile appeared as you kicked both of your legs and squeezing the life out of Pengi. Jihyo stirred awake after you gasped in amazement several times. 

Jihyo looked around before saying anything, "We're going to grandma's?" 

"Well when will there be another time you get to see us or your grandma?" Before her Jihyo could say anything her mom interrupted, "You are way to busy to visit us how are you going to take of your daughter when you have more schedules?" 

"___ is my source of energy," Jihyo smiled back at you and you gave her a bigger smile where your eyes disappeared. "Plus the other members, managers, and JYP artist take care of my beautiful baby too." 

"I want ummas, No aunties or uncles!" 

"You know I'm free to babysit Jihyo-ah" Jihyo's mom said as she turned into Jihyo's grandmother's farm. 

When the car was parked Jihyo's mother stepped out of the car as to girls similar looking to our beloved Jihyo ran to hug their mother. Jihyo' she father on the other hand helped Jihyo onto the wheelchair. 

"Umma! Who is that in the car?" Seoyeon asked. (Jihyo's younger sister, 17ish?) 

"Who?! I can't see," Jiyoung tried to look through the black tinted van windows. (Jihyo's youngest sister, 8ish?) 

Jihyo rolled herself over to open you door. Before that was possible Jiyoung flew towards her oldest sister, followed by Seoyeon. "Unnieeeee!!!!" They both shouted and hugged their older sister. 

"You guys have grown," Jihyo hugged them both individually. 

"You've shrunk unnie," Seoyeon laughed. 

"And older, unnie," Jiyoung joined her sister in teasing their older sister and ran back into the country house. 

"Yah PARK SEOYEON, PARK JIYOUNG!" Jihyo yelled and sighed as she could not chase after her two sisters. 

Jihyo opened the car door helping you out of your car seat and sitting you on her lap as Jihyo's parents brought the luggage 2yeon packed for them. Using a big black luggage holding both your necessities and Jihyo's. 

"You're here for 3 days not a month," Jihyo's dad whispered under his breath as Jihyo immediately turned around to glare as she heard what her dad said. 

"I didn't pack blame Nayeon unnie, plus I think ___ just put whatever she can in there. 

Even though it was a new place you actually didn't have trouble adjusting to Jihyo's family as they all seemed to be similar to her character. You especially grew closer to Jihyo's grandmothers spoiled you like how she spoiled all her grandchildren. Jihyo's grandpa praised Jihyo for not leaving you at the orphanage and despite being a busy idol she still makes time for you. 

Of course not all good things stay, as they tend to go away. It was the first time you really had to share Jihyo with anyone else. Yes, you had to share her with ONCE but she was never as affectionate as she was to ONCE as she is to her sisters. 

You got angry and accidentally hit Jiyoung in the nose while you guys were playing tag, causing her to cry. Luckily there was no nose bleed but whether it was because of guilt or Jihyoung's cries it caused you to cry as well. You ran to Jihyo hugging her legs as tears waterfalls down your red cheeks. Her sister started to clam down as Seoyeon gave her a box of apple juice. 

"Are you okay?" Jihyo asked her sister before picking you up into her laps. 

"Why are you crying hmm? Unnie, is not crying why are you crying?" Jihyo sighed. 

"It's Imo not unnie," her mother corrected. 

"Are you sad because you hit imo?" You nodded. Jihyo kissed your cheek and put you down as she told you to give her a really big big big hug while apologizing. 

You gave Jiyoung a hug followed with Seoyeon as she opened arms waiting for a hug as well. 

"Unnie what is her name again?" Seoyeon asked. 

"___." 

"What is it?!" Jihyo's grandma asked. 

"___." 

" That is so hard to say unnie," Seoyeon laughed. 

"Yeah I can't say that," Jiyoung tickled you. 

"Maybe you should give her a Korean name Ji," her dad suggested. 

"I don't know what to name her, plus shouldn't I wait till the girls comes bck home so I can decide with them?" Jihyo played with her thumbs. 

"You are her legal guardian, so you could do what ever that concerns your daughter," Jihyo's mother explained. 

"What would that be though?" Jihyo pondered. 

"Jiyoung!" Jiyoung shouted. 

"That very funny, you should name her Seoyeon," Seoyeon smiled. 

"Those are both ridiculous," Jihyo playfully glared. 

"It's better Jihyo, unnie." They both stick their toungue out. 

"How about Jisoo?" 

"Umma!" The three girls yelled. 

"How about Jihyun?" The girls looked over at their grandmother, and there was no complaints about your Korean name.  

"I like it!" Jihyo cheered." 

"Does ___?" Jihyo's mom asked. 

"Do you like that name baby?" You stared with your round eyes at Jihyo."Park Jihyun?" 

You clapped and nodded continuing to play in the giant "mansion" which was just a normal house. Of course living in a small dorm didn't help. Jihyo's sisters laughed as you waddled around the house as they babysitted you. Running around the house and chasing after you so you wouldn't get injured. Actually that was really part ignoring there job as they would get a scolding from not only their mother but their sister who is now scarier than before now that she wants to do everything's in her power to protect you.