Learning to Swim

Twice's Daughter

Twice are currently having a v live, reviewing the gifts Once gave. So far the gifts have been plushies, jackets, some toys for you but of course the girls play with them too.Jungyeon, Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu are on the floor. With Momo, Dahyun,Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Mina on the couch. You were sitting on Dahyun's lap, hugging the life out of a penguin plushie that supposedly was for Mina. Currently Jihyo has a blue bag in front of her,she pulled out a custom made life jacket that had Twice on it with matching arm floaties, Jihyo smiled knowing that Once also gave presents to their daughter.

"Wow this is cool however Chaeyoung knows how to swim," Jihyo said while holding up the life jacket.

"Neomuhae!!!!!" Chaeyoung yelled as everybody started laughing. 

"I don't think Mina and Tzuyu would be able to fit in those," Jungyeon continued laughing. 

As if on cue Mina and Tzuyu reached for the floaties and the life jacket. Except Mina was quicker to get the floaties which only went up to her wrists. Meanwhile Tzuyu put her arms through and had no intention of actually buckling it, but Nayeon got up and tried to buckle it. Causing another giant mess in the living room with all of the girls yelling over each other. 

"It is like this everyday," Jihyo looked through other gifts as you sat on her laps now. 

Jihyo moved both you and herself closer to the camera reading the comments. 

Twice is crazy,still love them though 

___ is so cute

Mina is pretty

God Jihyo 

It'll be funny if they actually put on the life vest for Tzuyu

hahahahaha

lol

kekekeke

haha

Twice actually managed to put on the life jacket on Tzuyu. It was so tight that Tzuyu couldn't move her arms down. 

"Unnie's I can't breathe," Tzuyu complained. 

"Oh my me," Jihyo turned around looking at Tzuyu. "You guys actually put it on?"

"Get it off me!" Tzuyu yelled louder than Jihyo.

Stopping you from running away with Mina's plushies, well for a second anyways. The dorm became chaotic again as the Appa's plus Nayeon were trying to keep the life jacket on to take a picture, while the Umma's were trying to save Tzuyu. The Vapp camera fell and was that for a minute until your head appeared in the shot. 

You smiled picking it up-upside down. It confused you as why your face appeared upside down, you continuously tried to turn you head until one of the managers turned it for you. By this time Twice were long forgotten with their fight as she took the camera and made your way to the basement. 

You placed the phone on top of the bed. Again for a minute or so Once only saw the ceiling, however they assumed you were getting a chair to get onto the bed  as it scrapped across the floor. A second later you came up on the camera with a smile and a penguin. It was revealed to Once that the basement bed was filled with penguin plushies. You sat burried in the penguin plushies, when you were settled you waved and said hi. Of course you couldn't sit still for long so you sat the phone at the head of the bed.  You jumped around squealing on the bed-happy you can do something like this for the first time since Twice always stopped you.

Ofcourse that didn't last long as Mina was watching on her phone and came down to stop you. She sat with her back to the camera trying to stop you beforehand you injured yourself. 

"___-ah stop jumping." You stared at Mina for a second.

"No," you said as you continued to jump. 

It was one of those rare moment where Once got to hear Mina get loud. 

"Hey!! Stop!!" Said pointing at you with an aggressive tone, it wasn't aggressive to Once as they found the Japanese cute. 

You puffed your cheeks and pouted as you stood there staring at her. Mina sighed as she couldn't handle your cuteness. 

"Come here," she opened her arms as you jumped towards her hitting her chin with your head, causing her to groan and fall back on the bed. 

"Oh Mianhe."

"Gwaenchanh-a, gwaenchanh-a," Mina said while patting your back. You snuggled into her neck and she carried you with one arm holding the camera in the other heading back up to the living room. Where the Twice members were stil fighting. 

"Can we go swimming?" You asked Mina.

"You want to go swimming?" She looked at you as you nodded. "Okay get umma's to stop fighting and I'll bring you."

As if on cue you started bawling your eyes out, making Twice's attention on you. 

"What wrong?" Momo was the first to ask and run towards you. 

"Swimming."

"Ah you want to swim, huh. Okay! Let's go swimming guys!"

Mina helped you put a swimsuit on - similar to to those of their MLB swimsuits. Mina also didn't have to go through all that trouble putting sun screen on you as the pool was indoors, at their apartment complex. As always JYP always rented out the pool whenever the girls used it. 

Twice girls were already splashing and squirming in the water. Tzuyu and Nayeon were on an inflatable floaties one on a donut and the other on a swan. Jihyo, Jungyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Sana and Momo had water guns spraying each other. You held Mina's hand as you walked to the pool. Momo smiled and swam to you and Mina she got out of the pool and helped you get in as she kissed Mina's cheek. Not a second later Momo pushed Mina in. 

"YAHHH!" 

Twice laughed as you pouted because Mina was pushed in. So you hugged Momo behind her legs and pulled her leg as you ran. You successfully pushed Momo in, however it didn't end so well when her legs kicked the back of your head causing you to fall in as well. 

Everyone panicked even Tzuyu who couldn't swim did her best to get to you to see if you were okay. On the other hand you were on your back like an otter laughing as you kept spinning around. 

"Okay start kicking!" Jungyeon cheered. 

"She has to float first," Nayeon pulled Jungyeon ear.

"That's what's the floaty is for!" Jungyeon yelled back. 

"She's going to eventually grow out of that." 

"Well right now she almost drowned pushing Momo in!" 

"Stop it you love birds!" Jihyo yelled and the rest of the Twice members sprayed their water guns at them. "You're like an old married couple!" Jihyo continued. 

"Isn't Umma and Appa already married?" You turned your head. 

"Aniya, Only Mina umma and Momo appa are married," Sana smiled. Which made Mimo blush at the comment. 

Jungyeon and Momo tried to teach you how to swim. Starting off with kicking, you were to excited causing big splashes. They only decided to add arms later on but you didn't go anywhere. 

As Jungyeon and Momo struggled the maknaes and Sana were using the water guns. Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo blew up another floaty and the 3 of them were "resting their eyes". 

Jungyeon and Momo gave up teaching as you continuously splashed them in the face. They let Sana watch you as they went towards the sleeping beauties. Being who they are, they flipped the three over causing another Twice war, except a lot deadlier as Nayeon and Jihyo tried to drown Momo and Jungyeon by pushing their heads. Mina swam to you making sure you didn't see it by covering your eyes. 

Mina and Momo helped shower you as the other members made dinner. Of course Jokbal was involved, along with every other side dish and take out there is-truthfully not even sureness what Twice made. After eating Mina took you to the basement to put location on you. 

https://instagram.com/p/BahJgG-BwvI/

 

"Can I sleep with Umma tonight?" You asked Mina. 

"You want to sleep with me?"

"Yeah." 

"Where would Momo sleep?"

"We all sleep together." 

"Oh yeah?!" Mina tickled you as you laughed.  Momo smiled and walked down the basement stairs.

"You two should be sleeping now. Did ___ brush?" Momo asked directing her question towards Mina who got up to brush her own teeth. 

"Yes I brushed, umma helped me." 

"You wanted to sleep with us right?" Momo asked and you nodded happily. Momo carried you around the basement as if your were a plane. 

"Let's go to sleep now," Mina walked towards the bed. 

Momo placed you in the middle and turned off the lights except for the stairs so you could sleep easier. 

"Umma can you sing for me?" You asked Mina 

"You have to sleep by the end of the song." She said as Momo laid on the other side of you.  Of course that wouldn't you be a problem as you were almost asleep already. 

https://youtu.be/eCWopzZaAeE

Mina saw that you were asleep so she went to turn off the light. She laid down in bed, Momo kissed your forehead then Mina's lips. Mina kissed your cheek then kissed Momo good night.