Singapore Pt. 1

Twice's Daughter

Requested by @Trafi2807 and @Ilove_Sanayeon_55

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the slapping incident and there was still tension in the air when Jungyeon or Jihyo walked into the room while the other was already in. Neither of the girls wanted to apologize first, actually Jungyeon tried to but Jihyo kept hiding from her or avoiding her. I mean, who would blame her Jihyun is Jihyo's legal daughter and hearing her sister say she was a burden hurt her. The other Twice girls did not interfere knowing Jihyo was in a bad mood. You however didn't know why Jihyo was mad and why glares seemed to be exchanged whenever Jungyeon and Jihyo were in a room, you didn't see anything wrong with anything actually. 

Twice were packing once again to go to Singapore for Twice TV 6. Two days of fun. Going to Singapore got Jihyo's mind off what Jungyeon had said as this would be the first time all ten girls traveled and had a vaction all together. Of course that was shortly lived as their manager told the girls who they were rooming with. Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu in a room, Sana and Nayeon in another, Momo and Dahyun shared, and the triple Js --and no the triple Js does not mean the triple Japanese, it was Jungyeon, Jihyo and Baby Jihyun. 

When told who they were rooming with, the room feel silent as Dahyun lightly cough "awkward" and cleared . Nayeon being the responsible one for once pulled Jihyo aside, when they were sent to pack, and told her and Jungyeon to speak. The tension between the two girls can go unnoticed by their managers but the fans would be able to spot where waldo is when there was a camera recording. It actually scared Nayeon at the extent the fans would go for something that would start a rumor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twice had landed in Singapore and were currently heading to their hotel. Their flight had just landed and it was 1am the girls were tired and baby Jihyun was passed out on Sadness Unnie's shoulder. As they went though immigration. When it was almost Jihyo's turn, Jihyun was woken up as she would go through with Jihyo since she was her legal gardian. The other girls were nervous as their leader and their No-Jam brother weren't on great terms, but somehow after the flight it was as if there was never any tension at all. Once after immigration the members were suprised with the number of fans waiting for them. It seemed as if there were more people there than when they had a concert at Singapore the first time.  Of course you slept with Jihyo that night.

"165meters?!" Chaeyoung yelled in shock looking up at the farris wheel.

"Baby Ji do you know what 165meter is?" Tzuyu crouched down beside you. 

"Chaeng umma" You pointed.

"Aniya, Chaeng umma is 165millimeter," Momo spoke as the other members laughed.

"I'm not that short!" The members continued to laugh as you looked round innocently. 

When the Singapore flyer reached the top, the girls continously took pictures of themselves and Baby Ji. It didn't feel like you were moving so there wasn't anything to be scared of until Twice started gasping in astonishment. Another than the plane that you had slept through, this was your first time being so high up in the air. You clung to the closest person near you which was Sana. as you constently looked at the view from behind her leg. 

"It is just like flying," Nayeon smiled. "Didn't baby always want to fly?" You nodded in agreement and slowly moved away from Sana's leg. She held your hand as you went towards the glass window.

"Lets say hi to people we don't know," Sana cheered. 

When the Singapore flyer was over, Twice and the crew headed towards, the need to see landmark in Singapore, the Merlion Park across from their hotel. You and Dahyun played around the Merlion as the mist sprayed in your direction due to the wind. Dahyun kept asking the Twice members to take a picture of her side profile as it is a thing she has been doing. As you starred at the Merlion you wondered why it looked like a lion and a fish together. Before you could ask, a squealing bunny ran towards you and kept pestering Jungyeon to take a picture for her. She crouched down next to you, hugged you and squished her cheek against yours. 

"Say cheese!" 

"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--"

"1, 2, 3" Jungyeon took two pictures as you continued to say cheese.

"Jungyeon take another." Nayeon proceeded to kiss your cheek. 

When she saw the pictures she squealed and gave you another hug. Momo on the other hand carried you and asked you to open your mouth as it was spraying water in your mouth. You laughed once again when Jihyo should you the photo. 

"Mommy Mina?" You tugged on her black skirt as she hummed in responce. "Why it look like lion and fish?" 

Mina was puzzled and turned towards the producer in which he answer that the fish part represents how Singapore use to be a fishing country and the lion part use to be off of the old Singapore name Singapura meaning lion city. 

Mina held your hand after and heading towards an ice cream shop near the merlion. Tzuyu after buying the ice cream gave you a bite and proceeded to feed Jihyo and Mina a bite. Lunch came shortly after as the girls got a private room for themselves. You sat in between Mina and Jungyeon as Jungyeon cut up the food as Mina fed you the first few bites, letting you feed yourself. There was so much food that you whinned when Chaeyoung placed something on your plastic plate. Yet, the girl proceeded to feed you ice cream once again. 

That was probably a bad idea as you ran around the supermarket as it was your play ground. The Twice members apologized to the other customers as Sana carried you. Sana then whinced in pain as little hyperactive Jihyo accidentaly hit her in the nose. Lucky it wasn't caught on camera. 

"JIhyun come here!" Jihyo's voice grew deeper. 

You pouted as you marched your ways towards Jihyo. "Say sorry to Sana umma right now," Jihyo placed her hands on her hips. Out of all your moms Jihyo scared you the most,  but you also loved her the most. You turned around with teary eyes as you apologized to Sana as tears threated to fall. Tzuyu checked on Sana's nose and was happy that nothing was broken. Sana hugged you saying she was okay. You then ran off with Tzuyu for jelly. The Twice members almost spent their whole money on snacks and candy at the market as the night flew forward. 

Next on the list was customary notebooks. 

"Which one do you like?" Nayeon showed you the different colored bindings, gold, silver, white, navy blue, mint green, a metalic gold, light gray, light pink etc. 

"Yellow."

"This one?" Nayeon held up the gold binding. You shook your head.

"That one," you pointed to the metalic gold binding. 

"How about this?" Chaeyoung asked holding up front and back covers, black, white, light blue, dark blue, dark green, light pink, pink, red, red orange, dark gray, etc. Surprisingly the color you chose was related to a color Chaeyoung didn't even show you, a certain and more detailed red, auburn red for both the front and the back. The rest of the Twice memebers discussed the paper that should be in your notebook and agreed on binder paper as it could be your diary when you grew up. 

Now came the hard part, what would you engrave on it. Wanting their daughter to have her future fream come true, Mina and Tzuyu wrote "All things are possible if you believe" 

So the finishing product was an auburn cover, metalic gold spiral binding and binder paper with "All things are possible if you believe" engraved in the center of the front cover and "Park Jihyun" engraved in the bottom left corner on the back cover. The Park Jihyun engravement actually went unnoticed by the girls till you decided to use it for the first time, aka you asked one of the Twice members to write for you. 

After another big feast, Chaeyoung helped give you a shower as the other girls spent time in Jihyo's and Jungyeon's room after the cameras turned off.

"Jihyo-ah can I cuddle with Juhyun tonight?" Sana's voice grew higher in pitch.

"I want to cuddle with Jihyun," Dahyun and Chaeyoung raised their hands. The two exchanged glares. Before World War 3 could erupt, Jihyo agreed to let you sleep with Sana and Nayeon. That night was really peaceful, except for Sana who was kicked off the bed twice, no pun intended, during the night.