First Official Date

Twice's Daughter

Exams were finally over and a big part of stress from almost all the third year students were off their shoulders. You were called after class with Ms. Kwon, Yena and Minjoo were going to stay until Ms.Kwon kicked them out as she was going to talk about personal matters with you. Talking about your stress and anything else that could make your health worse. It was advised by Dr. Kim. Ms. Kwon usually never had a favorite but she wasn't going to lie that you are her favorite. And it is not because her fiance always end up at her work every Tuesday, okay maybe that was a little factor, but she could see a part of her in you.

Yena exited the classroom with her cheeks puffed out but that went away when Yuri hugged her and gave a kiss on the cheek. Then she went crazy when Yujin tried to kiss her as well. They all bid goodbye heading towards the gate, teasing Minjoo knowing that she would get alone time with the one and only Park Jihyun. 

Seeing that you stood up and bowed, Minjoo decided to scare you. Only that didn't work, as soon as you walked out you turned to your side seeing Minjoo crouched down next to the other door.

"What are you doing?" You tapped on Minjoo's shoulder.

Minjoo dramatically fell on to the floor with her arms in the air with a loud screem that could burst you ear drums as you held onto your stomach laughing. Heels bounded on the the tile floor along with the slide of the wooden door opening.

"Who is hurt, what happened, do I need to call Nurse Kang?" Ms. Kwon stuck her head out from the door frame.

"No need Ms.Kwon, Minjoo was trying to scare me but I ended up scaring her first," You helped Minjoo up as she playfully hit her shoulder. "Have a good weekend Ms.Kwon," you waved before turning towards Minjoo, still laughing as she complained.

Eunbi smiled while shaking her head. Chaewon always tried to play a prank on her like that in high school but Eunbi would always end up with the final laugh. She turned around to see a white coat and Hyewon munching on a sweet rice cracker with her left hand in her pocket. "What was that about?" Hyewon said in between bites.

"Can you stop eating for once?" 

"Not until I am dead," Eunbi rolled her eyes at that statement. 

Before heading on your date Minjoo wanted to change out of her uniform, when you reached Minjoo's home you met her older brother who was busy playing video games, so not many words were exchanged. Minjoo changed into a simple gray long sleeves that she tucked into ombre jeans and an unbottoned black coat that barely reached past her finger tips. She also had a small totoro backpack on carrying, and her Canon EOS Rebel T6 camera that hung around her neck. Since Minjoo changed you also decided to change at your house into a gray turtleneck, black pants and a golden carmel trench coat, taken from Nayeon's closet. Before heading out of your house you went into the medicine cabinet and giving the pill bottle to Minjoo.

 Minjoo and Jihyun never really decided where they were going to go. Jihyun convinced Minjoo to let her decide, even though an amusement park wasn't the best for Jihyun's conition she remembered that Minjoo really enjoys riding roller coasters. Taking the subway Minjoo still had no idea where you were going. It was a bit awkward between the both of you as you didn't know what to say. The both of you walked close by each other, but if anyone was watching they would be so fustrated, your hands lightly brushed against each other occasionally, causing you and Minjoo to awkwardly smile at each other.  Heading towards the entrance of an amusment park, Minjoo's smile grew as you went to go pay. In the next second her smile faded remembering your condition. 

"What about your heart?" Minjoo frowned.

"That's why I gave you the pill bottle. Come on a heart condition isn't going to stop everything I do," you smiled walking backwards toward the entrance. "Come on slow poke." you held out your hand for Minjoo to hold. 

For the first hour the both of you spent it playing games such as shooting, balloon darts and ring toss. You and Minjoo took turns taking pictures of one another. While the both of you were shooting you were amazed with how well Minjoo shot the targets as you always missed. Smiling till her eyes disappeared Minjoo held a giant teddy bear in her arms taking the opportunity to take a candid photo of her. After walking around for a short while Minjoo wanted to play the balloon toss, she made you hold the teddy bear as she threw a dark. You laughed at her when the dart just bounced off the balloon and onto the floor as Minjoo just stood there frozen with widen eyes. The next dart grazed pass a balloon without it popping, the one after that she just totally missed and with the last dart she managed to pop a balloon. Unfortunately, you don't get anything with just one pop so Minjoo pouted and took her bear back and walked away. You played the ring toss onto bottles sitting in the middle, none of them made it on as they kept bouncing around. But the guy managing the game gave a small Totoro to Minjoo after seeing her backpack, well it was also because Minjoo used aegyo on him. 

You and Minjoo both shared a pink fluffy cotton candy, as she ripped small pieces to put in your mouth. Still upset with Minjoo showing her aegyo to a stranger you ripped off a big piece of cotton candy before stuffing it in as all she could do was laugh. You accidently bumped into a small child and you said sorry only to realize that it was Nako. 

"Nako-chan?" your eyebrows fused together.

"Oops," Nako stood up with your help as the rest of the beagles crowded around you. 

"Yujin you ruined our plan!" Yena yelled at Yujin. "You didn't have to push Nako."

"You're the one who wanted a picture," Yuri complained. "I told you we shouldn't have followed them."

"Did you two kiss? We saw you go into each others houses. Since you changed did you see each others bodies?" Yena and Yujin continued questioning back and forth.

"I'm sorry for them," Wonyoung, Hitomi, Nako and Yuri apologized before pulling and pushing the two beagles away. 

Ready to go on rides now, Minjoo gave you your medication then pulled you towards three big roller coasters that she had her eyes on since the moment you entered the amusement park. Of course Minjoo bought all the photos that were available. With an hour left till the amusement park closed Minjoo finally convinced you to go on the ferris wheel. Getting in a lift for the both of you, you both looked around the lift seeing signatures and messages on the walls. 

" Kim Minwoo, Kwon Nahyun, Oh Minyoung, Hwang Minhyuk, Kim Serin, Julia Lim, Amy Lim" Minjoo continued reading off names when she repeatedly hit your shoulder.

"What is it?" you stopped her from slapping you by holding her hand.

"Twice Jihyo, Mina and Tzuyu were here. How cool is it that we are in the same lift as your parents?"

"Not that cool." 

"You're not fun," Minjoo pouted taking a sharpe out of her backpack. 

Writing KM+PJ in a heart. She took a picture of it then took a picture of you, then a picture of your hands held together. She turned the camera lens towards her as you leaned in closing your left eye and making a kissy face towards the camera.