Ummas Know Everything

Twice's Daughter

"Okay since everything is cleaned would you like a ride home?" Nayeon asked.

You faced Nayeon as your eyes widened in fear of anyone finding out that you were Twice's daughter. Your head slightly gestured toward Sakura giving a warning of not being the only one in the room. 

"That's alright," you stated.

"What about Sakura-chan?" Sana questioned as Sakura became speechless.

"I-uh uh, usually wait for my friendafter school because she has dance club."

"Ooh maybe we can meet them," Sana said bubbly and smiled. "What is your friend's name?"

"Lee C-Chaeyeon-chan," Sakura blushed mentioning her name. You didn't know why but your heartached a little as you saw Sakura blush at the mention of Chaeyeon's name. You figured it was actually because the Twice members were there.

"Chaeyeon isn't that -- JIhyun's friend from 1million"

"The captainof the dance club, yes." Tzuyu side glared at Dahyun.

"How come you're not in the dance club, Jihyun?" Mina asked to get rid of the suspicion. 

"JYP trainee remember, unnie?" you emphasized the word unnie. To you it felt weird, to Sakura it seemed like you were trying to remind Mina that you were a trainee.

Chaeyeon entered the study room, shocked to see the Twice members once again. "Eh?" Chaeyeon placed her hands over in shock. 

"Jjaeyeon-chan, done with practice?" Sakura smiled and skipped towards her. 

"Y-yeah we can go home now," Chaeyeon stuttered. 

"Home?" Momo smirked a Dahyun constantly raised her eyebrows. Mina smacked Momo's head as Jihyo smacked Dahyun's as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. 

"Sakura-san is a transfer student and CHaeyeon is her host family." you bluntly stated trying to fight back the urge to face palm because of her dirty minded mothers.

"Will you be okay going home?" Sana asked.

Chaeyeon's eye widened, if that was even possible, hoping her mom actually wouldn't come to pick them up. "Y-yeah, unfortunately my mom is coming," Chaeyeon stuttered despite having already met them for the special performance. 

When Chaeyeon's mom arrived the both of them, Chaeyeon espcially, were reluctant to go as Twice were their heroes. After seeing them off, you made your way out of the school first to get rid of any suspicion. Of course Twice immediately went to their car as it was two blocks away, as you walked all the way around the school plus the two blocks to reach the car. Tzuyu deperately wanted to drive the eleven seater van, Jungyeon sat next to her as she was the most experienced with driving. The rest of the members sat randomly. The car ride was silent as you fell asleep despite only being a twenty minute car ride. 

Arriving at home the girls filed to the bathrooms to shower, with Dahyun always going last and whinning on the couch. 

"There is never enough hot water when you guys are done," Dahyun complained.

"Unnie you take two hour showers," Tzuyu grabbed her towel.

"It's only 30minutes."

"If everyone showered like you did it would take 5 hours!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"We have three bathrooms it would only take around an hour and a half," Dahyun calculated. 

Luckily for you, your bathroom was one out of the three, with your own water heater installed, which was different from the other water heater in the dorm. You took the bandage off your nose, along with the rest of your clothes and walked into the shower. The water stung your cut for the first few seconds as you tried not to open the cut further when washing your face. After you finished showering and dressing you headed upstairs to the livingroom as Sana raced down to use your bathroom before Dahyun gets in there. 

"Ji," Nayeon called as you walked towards the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You and Jihyo answered as Jihyo also exited her room with with a towel around her neck.

"Uh, yeah the both of you can come," Nayeon gestured the two to the couch as she had the first-aid in her lap. 

Neither Nayeon nor Jihyo spoke a single word or asked any questions knowing you would tell them when you wanted to. They both cleaned and addressed your wound in silence with a hint of worry in there eyes. When they both finished Jihyo kissed your forehead and went to the kitchen to help Jungyeon and Mina cook. Nayeon kissed your cheek and patted your back for you to do your homework, in which you complied. 

However, instead of doing your homework you pulled out the notebook Twice made for you during Twice Tv 6 made so many years ago. You didn't usually write in it until something terrifying, depressing, or something delightful happened. Actually, most of the notebook was filled with bad things, not usually about your everyday life. After much thought you wrote:

Saved Sakura from Younggun, Bitna and Hyunjung. They are seriously horrible human beings judging based on appearance and ethnicity.

Results: badly sctached nose by a fork, they badly injured themselves and time alone with Sakura... till my ummas ruined it.

Note to self: get the video from the principal

You placed your pen down when your heard Jihyo calling, I mean who wouldn't she wouldn't need a mic.

"Jihyun-ah dinner!"

"Hai!" You replied in Japanese as you were accustomed to saying. Despite living in Korea, your Korean was always mixed up with English, Japanese and Mandarin. The girls didn't mind as they could understand a little when you spoke it. Except when you spoke to Tzuyu in Mandarin as the girls wouldn't know a single word. 

When you headed upstairs Momo ran past you as she slid in to her seat. Her hand was smacked away from reaching the plate as Tzuyu glared at her. Since Twice were not home often for dinner the times they were home you would all eat dinner together when you got the chance to. When everyone reached the dinner table, the only time the dorm was quiet was when everyone was sleeping or everyone was eating. 

Despite having told herself and the others to not ask about your injury, Jihyo out of worry had to ask for the sake of her daughter's safety. 

"A fork scratched my face," as you took you fork in your right hand and mimiced the incident. "These girls were picking on Sakura-san because she was Japanese, something about her being a spy for something. It didn't even make sense but there is no way she is, Sakura-san wouldn't hurt a fly. But I guess you can't judge a book by there cover." you continued.

Sana, Mina and Momo grew furious as a fellow Japanese was treated that way, just because they were Japanese. Yes, Japan and Korea had a long history but in terms of individuals they just want to be friends with each other. 

"Apparently she has been bullied before but I never saw until today She was pushed onto the floor and had water spilled on her. I had enough of it so I took my lunch and pretented to trip over Sakura-san and spilled my food on the leader."

You stopped talking as you saw a fist hovering over the table. Tzuyu made a gesture for you to give her a fist bump, as she was proud of what already happened. 

"They got mad that I was helping and called me an orphan then threw punches at me. You should've seen it I didn't have to throuw a punch at all and ended up with scratches and brusies on their face. Then their leader threw a fork because her minions couldn't hurt me. Luckily Sakura-san warned me or I probably would'nt have an eye right now." You reached towards the middle of the dinner table to reach for a piece of beef and ate it. 

The Twice members were frozen. Once again Tzuyu gestured abother fist bump.

"Haha nice," Jungyeon laughed.

Chaeyoung, Momo and Dahyun clapped, Mina Nayeon and Sana were a bit disturbed and Jihyo was still frozen.

"I'm sorry but did you say they called you an orphan?" Jihyo questioned as she put her utensils down. 

"Did I say they called me an orphan? I don't recall I said they called me an orphan," You ate the food that was your plate not wanting Twice to know that they weren't in your life.

"Jihyunnn," Jihyo raised one of her eyebrows.

"I-I can't talk about this anymore," tears were building up in your eyes as you excused yourself from the table locking yourself in your room.