Switzerland

Twice's Daughter

You were pouting and laying in Sana's luggage as she was picking out clothes for Switzerland. Sana laughed and took out her phone to take a picture of you in the luggage. 

"Okay time for you to get up." Sana carried you out of the luggage and put her clothes inside.

You ran over to Mina as she was putting clothes in her luggage and hugged her so tight that she couldn't move. She hugged you back and started to worry when she felt her shirt was getting soaked. 

"Why are you crying?" Mina caressed your head. "Hmm?" 

"Asdfghjkl" you said into Mina's shoulder.

Nayeon and Sana stopped what they were doing and sat next to Mina patting your back. 

"What did you say baby?" Sana said.

"I don't want you to leave?" Tears rolled down your cheek. 

The three of them melted saying they'd only be gone for four days, that they'd miss you, and that you had Jihyo. You gave the three of them a huge hug. Then ran to Momo and Jungyeon's room. Jungyeon was packing as Momo was playing with her dolls. You managed to get yourself onto their bed and made a giant burrito wrapping the blanket around yourself. 

The both of them noticed when you walked into the room but they continued to do what they were doing until they heard you whine and almost cry.  

"Wae wae wae?" Jungyeon started carrying the burrito as Momo went to go get one of Mina's penguins. 

"Do you have to go?" 

"Yes I do, ummas are working."

"Then can I go too?" You unraveled yourself and gave Jungyeon a proper hug. 

"Who is gonna help us take care of Jihyo umma?" Momo asked and you pouted. 

"Jihyo umma she taking care of me," You hugged Momo's legs while looking up at her and resting your pouty cheeks on her knees. "Please don't go." 

Momo sighed moving your hair out of your face. She waddled into the living room and sat you on the couch next to Jihyo, who was watching Running Man-the episode when Twice was promoting TT. Momo sat you in between her legs then rested her chin on your head pointing to the TV saying that whenever you missed them to watch TV or to call them. 

"Ummas will not be far away, we are right here." Momo poked your heart. "And here and here." She started tickling you and you laughed until you started coughing getting Jihyo mad. 

"Dahyun! Get ___ her water!" Jihyo yelled while patting your back. "Dahyun-ah!"

Jihyo was going to call again when thunderous pounding ran across the living room and into the kitchen. The figure reappeared holding your sippy cup, it wasn't Dahyun though. 

"Thanks Chaeng," Jihyo gave the water to you then proceeded to ask Chaeyoung and Momo if they finished packing.

"I'm almost done unnie," Chaeyoung smiled, patting your head, and headed back to her room. 

Jihyo turned her head towards Momo. 

"If you're asking if I finished packing, I didn't," Jihyo stared blankly at Momo who was still watching TV. 

"Shouldn't you go finish, so you don't have to worry about it later?"

"I'll do it later."

Jihyo sighed. "Momo did you not just hear me?" Jihyo's voice slowly became louder. 

You kept looking between the two while they were having their conversation. When Jihyo's voice got louder, when it got even louder, you hugged her, you gave a great big hug, letting Momo run away before anything happened... again. 

"Your lucky I can't walk on my own!" She looked down at you. "Your also lucky I love my daughter!" Jihyo hugged you and constantly gave you kisses. Pointing at her cheek you also gave her a kiss. 

The two of you continued to watch whatever was on the TV until you got bored and ran into the maknaes' room. Tzuyu sat up right in her bed watching something on her IPad, her big silver luggage closed and near the door ready to go. After you walked in Chaeyoung came in after you, brushing her teeth and holding a bag - shampoo, conditioner, and body soap inside- putting them in her luggage. 

You grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and dragged her towards Tzuyu's bed, pointing at Tzuyu. Chaeyoung carried you onto the bed and left the room to rinse her white foamy mouth. You crawled to Tzuyu giving her a kiss on the cheek then sitting down to hug her while watching...- whatever Tzuyu was watching in Chinese. Tzuyu kissed you on the forehead and then placed her arm around you. 

Chaeyoung came back into the room and you patted Tzuyu then pointed to Chaeyoung. "Can umma help me down please?" Tzuyu paused her video and put you on the floor where you ran to Chaeyoung almost falling due to the luggage that was on the ground. Luckily Chaeyoung caught you in time. "I will miss you."

"I'll miss you too baby." 

You then looked around the room for Dahyun. Turning your head side to side. When you could not find her you almost cried. "Dayeon umma already gone." You pouted, Chaeyoung shook her head and slapped Dahyun on her back where she was covered by her stuffed animals and sleeping. 

"Bwoh?" Dahyun groaned and rolled over. Chaeyoung carried you onto Dahyun's bed. You hugged and kissed her like what you did to the other members. She hugged you back almost falling asleep again, when you screamed in her ear. But she only hugged you tighter and managed to go back to sleep. 

"Dahyun? Dahyun! Wake up you still have to pack." Chaeyoung shook her and she groaned and got out of bed.

You on the other hand ran back into the living room, to play with Jihyo. But she was sleeping on the couch so you turned off the TV, opened the folded blue snowman blanket, and placed it on Jihyo. Jungyeon who went to go check on Jihyo smiled seeing you put a blanket on her. Jungyeon called you and you held her hand as she took you to the basement bathroom to brush your teeth. 

"Do you want to sleep here or upstairs?" Jungyeon was thinking of who you were gonna miss the most and thought you wanted to sleep with them. It was no surprise however when you wanted to sleep in the living room with Jihyo. 

Jungyeon straitened Jihyo's bent legs and placed you on the empty space of the couch. Jihyo unconsciously put her arm around you and smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twice was getting ready to leave in the morning and Dahyun decided to wake you up to say bye to you. Giving you hugs and kisses which each member gave to you saying to behave or that they'll miss you. They woke Jihyo up.

"Jihyo-ah I called your mom so you won't have to take care of __ by yourself after you get your surgery and healing," Nayeon hugged Jihyo leading to the members hugging Jihyo. 

"Okay time to go," Sadness manager lead them out of the door. 

As everyone was leaving you headed towards the door waving and say bye. All the members hugged you again and Mina carried  you back onto the couch, kissed your forehead, locked and closed the door as you and Jihyo went back to sleep. As It was only  5am