Who is Park Jihyun?

Twice's Daughter

 Sakura gets back to class by herself after the Twice event as you had to deal with something. Everyone was given a 15 minute break before resuming their last class. Chaeyeon pulled the chair beside Sakura and sat down next to her. 

"I heard Younggun and her crew bullied you. Are you okay?" Chaeyeon looked over Sakura's body, for wounds not checking her out people...
“Someone saved me.”
“Someone saved you? No one usually stops them unless itʼs Jihyun,” Chaeyeon mumbles.
“My seatmate but I donʼt know her name.”
“What Park Jihyun saved you?”
“Well I didnʼt get her name but I think Younggun said it."
“Heol”
“Nani?”

Chaeyeon explains to Sakura that "Jihyun is usually by herself even though she helps people from getting bullied. That doesnʼt happen often because she always disappears. She is really well known at the school for having a girl crush and cold vibe. She's like a known prodigy, she dances, plays the guitar, knows martial arts, she's good at sports, she knows fluent Korean, Japanese and English, she is also very smart and to top it all off it is said that her parents are very rich. Now, Younggun and Jihyun go wy back to freshmen year when Younggun and her crew found Jihyun alone for parents night. They started to bully her saying how her parents didn't love her enough and calls her an orphan. Which actually cause she told me that her birth parents abandoned her at an orphanage when she was around 5 months. Eventually it didn't affect her anymore as Jihyun just got annoyed with it and ignored it. Since then she's been untouchable, Younggun found new targets and occasionally Jihyun would be the person to stop them. But that stopped too until today she usually disappears now trying to keep to herself."

"How do you know her?" Sakura asked.

"We met through a dance class, but I really never got the chance to really get to know her as you know she doesn't talk much. But I think it is because of the bullying she went through. She transfered to my middle school but I never knew the reason why." Chaeyeon finished explaining.

“Oh, okay. I saw you tody, you danced really well,” Sakura commented.

“No, I was probably nothing compared to Twice.”

“You were really good though, maybe like Momo.”

“Eh, no way?”

The school intercom rang again. “Would the following students come to the principal office. Hwang Younggun, Yoo Bitna, Choi Hyunjung, Park Jihyun, Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Chaeyeon. Once again Hwang Younggun, Yoo Bitna, Choi Hyunjung, Park Jihyun, Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Chaeyeon please report to the principalʼs office.”

Sakura and Chaeyeon gave a confused look at each other before heading to the office. When they arrived only Jihyun was inside. They were gestured to take a seat and soon
enough the door slid open with & loud bang. When the three settled down they glared at you and Sakura.

“First off Chaeyeon you are not in trouble, your just here to translate.”

“Yeah translate for someone who is anti-Korea and right winged, youʼll become a traitor,” Younggun snarled.

“By that comment you should already know what had happened for me to step in, you know I donʼt start anything unless I have to and the CCTV can prove that,” you said in another leather chair with your right leg crossed over your left. “Also if you look at the CCTV during lunch you can see that I donʼt actually hurt anyone.”

“Sheʼs a traitor to this country,” Bitna stood and pointed to Sakura.

“Show me prove and maybe Iʼll believe you but the keyword was maybe,” you stood up and glared back at her.

“She might be a spy for Japan,” Hyunjung rolled her eyes.

“Again show me evidence.”

“Ladies!” The principal  called but was ignored.

“I donʼt understand why youʼre supporting her Jihyun. Oh I know maybe because you donʼt have a family youʼre trying so desperately to find one. Because maybe this time she would have no choice but to accept you because she is weak and canʼt do anything.” Younggun smirked.

“Thatʼs probably why youʼre picking on her in the first place cause she seems to be the only person who you can try to control cause you are weak yourself.” Bitna and Hyunjung snickered then stopped when they earned a glare from Younggun.

“Should I know what is going on?” Sakura whispered to Chaeyeon in Japanese.

“I wish I didnʼt.”

“Okay every one except Chaeyeon and Sakura will clean the study room today.”

“Wait youʼre going to leave them alone in a room together?” Chaeyeon questioned.

“Jihyun didnʼt even do anything,” Sakura understood this line and grew furious.

The principal watched over the CCTV and confirmed what you and Sakura had previously said.

“Okay,” he clapped his hands together. “Younggun, Bitna and Hyunjung will clean the study room by the end of today. Iʼll also have to inform all your parents of this incident.”

“No!” You stood up. “I mean Iʼll help clean if you please donʼt tell my parents,”  you sat back down.

“You have parents?” Younggun scoffed as you glared at her.

“If thatʼs the case Iʼll help too, in japan every class would help clean the school,” Sakura declared and smiled.

“We donʼt care,” Bitna snarled.

“No one asked,” Chaeyeon growled.

”Thatʼs probably why Sakura-san has her life together and you donʼt,” you commented.

"Burn,” Chaeyeon whispered and laughed.

When it came to the time to clean the study room. The 3, excuse my language, es were sitting in a corner doing their nails, and doing anything but helping. Other than the 3, once again excuse my language, es that gossiped the room was quiet. Chaeyeon couldnʼt stay long as she had dance practice.

“Hey if youʼre not going to do anything get out,” you held the door open for them.

“Gladly,” Younggun left followed by Bitna and Hyunjung.

“Why did you do that?” Sakura asked holding a broom.

“They arenʼt going to do anything so I would rather do this without them here.”

“But they were the ones responsible.”

“They are the ones who will have their parents up their tail.”

“Tail?”

“Asses.”

The room fell silent again. That was until the door slid open. Sakura and Jihyun were too busy and engaged  with cleaning that they didnʼt notice who was at the door. Sana lightly pushed Sakura saying “boo” when  Sakura turned around she was shocked to see all the Twice members there.

“We heard you were in here and planned to help,” Jihyo recommended.

“Nononono itʼs okay we can do it,” Sakura waved her hand in denial.

Before Sakura could say anything the girls started to clean the room.

“Can you come sit with us?” Mina sat down at table. Sakura was surprised at how casual the members were, she was even more surprised when you gave every member & hug.

“What happened to you?” Jihyo asked out of concern.

“Nothing special,” you smiled causing Sakura to be surprised once again and smile as well. “Sakura-San speaks Japanese,” you mentioned to Mina, Momo and Sana specifically.

As if on cue the 3 Japanese girls sparked a conversation between Sakura. However, Sakura didnʼt fail to notice how close you seemed to them and how Jihyo especially was looking over your cuts and bruises.

“Iʼm ok&y, really Iʼm not dead,” you joked earning a slap from Jihyo. “Sakura-san helped me clean it, Iʼm fine.”

“Really? Cause I can see the blood from under your band-aid.” Tzuyu crossed her arms.

“What are you guys doing here?” You asked.

“Someone usually ends up cleaning this room and we were going to visit who ever was in here we just didn't think it would be our ---,” Dahyun answered and groaned as Jungyeon elbowed her.

“Right, forgot you use to come here.”