Adrenaline

Twice's Daughter

"Kura-chan! Look they are kissing!" Chaeyeon held on to the break handles. 

"Who is kissing?" Sakura asked trying to pinpoint the two people who were kissing. 

"Minjoo and Jihyun!" Chaeyeon pointed past Sakura.

Sakura smiled for a bit before oddly recognizing the back view of Minjoo's head. Quickly recognizing that Minjoo was the mysterious person who stole your notebook sparked something in her.

"They are cute, I really hope they end up together," Chaeyeon smiled.

"No I won't allow it Minjoo can not be with Jihyun!" Sakura started pedalling and turned back. 

"Wait wait," Chaeyeon held onto the breaks again. "Why not Kura-chan, I thought you liked Minjoo." 

"Something just isn't right," Sakura muttered under her breath. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tried to get out of the kiss but Minjoo held onto your cheeks a little longer. You really needed to take in oxygen now since your heart wasn't bringing enough oxygen around your respiratory system. At the same time Nako and Hitomi arrived in front of you, followed by a cheering Yujin and a surprised Yena. Minjoo moved away blushing, you on the other hand was met with darkness and fell backwards. The girls dropped the bikes immediately and caught you before you could hit the ground. 

Chaeyeon and Sakura watching the whole scene immediately raced back as the Yena carried you on her back. These girls were planning to get you to the hospital themselves than call for an ambulance. The girls underestimated how far the hospital really was, but that didn't stop them from running you to it. You were on Chaeyeon's back now after Yena almost collasped herself, running at a fast pace with holding onto her's and your body weight. She ran a kilometer (~.62miles) with you on her back, as Chaeyeon ran the next two kilometers (~1.24miles) with you on her back. 

"Eunbi, isn't that your student?" Chaewon pointed out the window.

"Probably, Han River is the perfect place to go to on a date," Eunbi said without looking out the window.

"Yah unnie, pull over Jihyun is unconsious."

"Mwo?!" Eunbi immediately stepped on the breaks. 

Jerking foward Chaewon glared at Eunbi before opening the door and heading to the Chaeyeon and Jihyun. 

"If you're heading to the hospital I can bring you there," Chaeyeon grew erie as she gave Chaewon a 'are you serious face' before Chaewon took out her medical badge. 

Chaeyeon was guided to Eunbi's car and was shocked to see her there.

"Ms. Kwon what are you doing here?" Chaeyeon asked.

"It's my car," Eunbi continued to drive.

As Chaewon was sitting in the passenger seat she put on her scrubs over her clothes and her lab coat over. After reaching the hospital Chaewon jumped from the open door yelling at the paramedics to get a gurney. Once you were on the gurney she rolled you into the ER, she put a mask over your mouth before checking your heart. When everything was alight she scheduled and moved you to a private room. Since Chaeyeon was the only one there at the time, Dr.Kim guestioned her to see what happened before.

"What happened before she fainted?"

"We were at the Han River, the rest of the girls and I were racing with bikes. Minjoo stayed behind to take care of Jihyun and the next thing I knew they were kissing." Chaeyeon said as Chaewon smirked.

"I see, Jihyun's heart condition doesn't carry enough blood to her body. Because she was kissing someone her body didn't get enough oxygen it needed. If that is the case she should wake up pretty soon. She's lucky to have a friend like you running her to the hospital instead of calling an ambulance. You know you had another three kilometers (~1.9miles) to go? Take care." Chaewon patted Chaeyeon's back before heading out of the room. 

The girls came not long after. This was the first time since they hung out with you where the room was dead quiet --besides the heart rate monitor with the occasional beeps. It seemed to them that they would be here more than once as your condition wasn't at it's best place. Minjoo went back out to the receptionist to call Twice. When Minjoo was outside you woke up between the time the door closed till it opened again with Minjoo. Yujin as always, being the clingy puppy she is, pushed you over so she could snuggle on the bed next to you. Wonyoung once again gave a small glare to Yujin before moving Yujin away so she could sit next to you. Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Yena stood at the foot of your bed while Sakura and Chaeyeon held each other in their arms. Sakura, of course, never taking her eye off Minjoo from the window. 

You laughed at the maknae's antic, pushing one another off the bed. You're heart rate reading a 76bpm jumped up to 116bpm when Minjoo walked through the door. You couldn't get the feeling of Minjoo kissing your lips off your mind. At the same time Chaewon walked in with a tablet.

"Woah why is your heart rate so high?" Chaewon questioned.

"It was actually around 70 before Minjoo unnie walked in," Yujin smirked as she was hitting your shoulder. 

"Yah Minjoo get out you're killing her," Yena yelled.

"No I'm staying with Jihyun," Minjoo blushed as your heartrate jumped to 126bmp and the girls were cheering. 

All the girls were cheering, all but Sakura. To her it still didn't seem right. Minjoo took your notebook before, the fact that she kissed you and you fainted didn't seem right. Sakura saw you try to push away, normally a person would just get pushed away but Minjoo held on to you, and right after Minjoo pulled away you fainted. Something wasn't right to Sakura and she was going to find out what it was.