Laundry Day

Twice's Daughter

Twice just arrived home from Switzerland. Although you fell asleep in Nayeon's arms the Twice members were still confused to why you're name has changed in the past four days when they were gone. They kept perstering Jihyo but she kept putting it off as an excuse to not wake you. When in truth she was afraid of her member's wrath because they did not get to give you a Korean name saying that they are her mothers too.  

You're her legal gardian it gives you the right to name her. 

She didn't nessecary legalize her name yet, Miss Angel.

There's no point in giving her a new name Jihyun already likes it. Plus Jihyo can easily legalize it when she has the time to, Think of it as a nickname till it is. 

... You win this time angel, I'll get the next one.

It's been 520-0. You are not going to win. 

You never know, Jihyo is more cautious these days with our little Jihyun. 

"Jihyo-ah? Jihyo-ah," Twice members tried to get Jihyo's attention. 

"UMMA!" 

"Uh Jihyun-ah!" Jihyo carried you into her arms. 

"Are we going to park today?" 

"Not today baby," you pouted as Jihyo kissed your chubby cheeks putting you down and hitting your lightly. "Go play." 

You ran towards the living room where all the luggages were lying. You looked through the gifts that your moms brought back. However, you were only fascinated with the pile of clothes in the corner. 

Deciding to play dress up you took some "oversized" shirts and "baggy" jeans putting it on yourself. 

"Unnies! Do you guys have anything to wash right now!" Tzuyu yelled from her room. 

"Wash whatever you can Tzuyu-ah!" Nayeon yelled back. 

"The dirty clothes are in the corner!" Momo screeched.

Seeing clothes walk by themselves Tzuyu smiled and played along with you. "Unnies I think there is a ghost in our house! The clothes are walking by themselves!"

"Dae?!" The twice members screamed with thunderous steps towards the living room. 

"Umma it's me." You whispered towards Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu chased after you as you ran around in oversized clothes. When she caught you but slipped on the other clothes that were laying on the floor. Luckily as Tzuyu fell she moved you out of the way, unfortunately Tzuyu landed in their tiniest member, which really had no difference in height with their daughter. 

"Chaeng! Are you okay?!" 

"Be careful Tzuyu-ah, ___---Jihyun could've gotten hurt." Chaeyoung ruffled your hair and patted Tzuyu's head. 

As Tzuyu and Chaeyoung collected the dirty clothes on the floor they didn't realize an angry squirrel storming off into her room. 

"Umma!" You pulled on Tzuyu's sweatpants pouting as she ruined your dress up game.

"What is it baby?" Tzuyu tossed the clothes into Chaeyoung's earning a small yelp and carried you into her arms.

"I was playing dress up," Tzuyu kissed your cheek.

"The clothes are dirty baby, how about you let umma clean it and then we play dress up," you nodded wrapped your arms around Tzuyu's neck. 

Heading down to the basement, Chaeyoung was stuggling as the clothes piled over her face and there were toys everywhere. Tzuyu on the other hand was smiling as you poked her dimple. 

"Tzuyu-ah are you going to help me or not?" Chaeyoung asked as she threw the clothes on the floor in front of the washer.

"Not." Tzuyu bluntly answered .The rest of the girls came down to put in clothes that need to be washed and never went back up as all of them wanted to play with you. Each member sat on the edge so you would not fall off. Although the "umma" team, Jihyo,Nayeon, Sana, and Mina disagreed you jumped around the bed as the other girls were waiting for their laundry to be finished cleaning. 

When the clothes finished drying they took it from the drier and placed it on the bed to fold them. With the clothes being warm from the drier you dug yourself underneath. Because of the warmth you eye lids started to get heavy and soon enough fast asleep. The girls cooed after finishing folding their cloths to find you on your stomach, sleeping, like superman how flies. Of course, a couple of photos were posted on SNS with you with some captions. Nayeon posted two photos with a photo of her kissing your cheeks and one where you are kissing her cheeks, captioned "I'm home with my baby girl again!". Chaeyoung used the photo of you sleeping and edit it with the drawing app on her phone, drawing supermans cape, captioned "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Jihyun sleeping." Jungyeon used the picture off your dress up moment, captioned "Today is laundry day, take those off now those are dirty!!!!!"