Twice Is Here?

Twice's Daughter

Bitna and Hyunjung, the loyal sidekicks, threw punches at you. Hyunjung was able to catch you off guard but Bitna wasn't able to, resulting with you and Hyunjung to stumble backwards a few steps. 

"Haha karma," you chuckled by yourself as fear started to appear in Bitna's eyes as that laugh was always heard before you ever got serious in a fight. You didn't make any first moves as Hyunjung threw another punch from your right side which you easily deflicted and it hit Bitna in front of you instead. You then grabbed Hyunjung's right arm and spun her into a choke hold as Bitna tried to punch you in the face. The poor girls were inflicting pain on each other. You then pushed Hyunjung as she flew with great force towards Bitna and the two fell onto the floor. 

Younggun who stood with crossed arms, turned around and grabbed a a fork out of someones hand. Without cleaning it she swiflty threw it at your face like a ninja star. 

"Hey watch out," Sakura yelled in Japanese. You turned towards her and wasn't able to move out of the way in time as the bridge of your nose was scratched by it. A drop of blood landed on the floor as the fork clashed and crashed with the floor. You wiped the blood with your sleeve before glaring at her and stomping towards her. Again you didn't throw the first move, Younggun threw a punch at your face as you caught it between your two arms hitting her elbow with your right hand, and pushed her wrist with your left hand hitting herself in the face causing the corner of her lip to bleed. 

You grabbed her collar as she grabbed yours, the look in your eyes changed from a hero to a killer. The two of you glared at each other and before anything could turn ugly the TV announcements with a chime. 

"1 2 3 One in a milion, we are Twice." All nine Twice members appeared and bowed. "As of right now we are all in the auditorium, so please make your way there and we'll see you there."

The students watching the scene play out ran to out of the cafeteria to the auditorium in an instant. Some students tripped over one another, some stuffed their faces then ran and some took their time to get there. Younggun smirked, lightly pushed you to release her grip on your collar and headed towards the auditorium. Younggun had a cut in at the corner of her lip, Bitna had a bruised upper lip and Hyugjung had a cut on her cheek bone and a black eye forming. Funny thing is that they were injured through ther friends.

The two side kicks followed after her as you kicked a tray across the cafeteria. You had a different case as you had a small bruise on your left cheek bone and a really bad cut on your nose. You walked towards the auditorium pulling out a handkerchief from your chest pocket, the same handkerchief Chaeyoung used on you many years before, and dabbed (and no not dabbing likw this <(o-o)/....) it on your nose. 

"You're bleeding," Sakura spoke with an accent.

"I'm fine," you answered in Japanese as you heard her warn you with it earlier. Sakura was shocked but frowned. 

She pulled you into the closest bathroom taking out the mini first-aid kit she had in her backpack. She took a paper towel and soaked it under water, she moved your handkerchief away and wiped it with the wet paper towel. She took out an alcohol wipe and cleaned the cut on your nose before as you hissed, putting ointment on it along with a big enough band-aid to cover it. 

"Thanks," you muttered still giving the simplest amount of words.

You both headed towards the auditorium where Twice were beginning to introduce themselves. Not wanting to be in the crowd you climbed the stairs to the balcony where the lights were usually controlled during a theater production. Some students who were up there moved out of the way when they saw you walk up as Sakura followed you. Twice gave out smiles and looking around to greet every single person, actually looking for you, kept waving as screems and cheers erupted. Unfortunately, you made eye contact with Jihyo's as her smile faded for a short second after seeing your bruised cheek and band-aid on your nose, she smiled immedaitely after getting ready for the special performance. 

She turned towards Tzuyu, who was the closest to her, and what you assumed to tell her where you were. Tzuyu took a glance at you then turned towards the other members. One by one the members glanced at you and if you squint very hard you could see their worry in their eyes. 

"We came today to cheer on seniors," Jungyeon started. "Anybody seniors?" Students including Younggun, Bitna and Hyunjung raised their hands.

"CASP testing is happening soon," Sana finished.

"We hope you all do well in it," Momo continued.

"Twice members are supporting you," Mina cheered.

"Now we would like to ask the dance club to join us as they requested for us to come and give our support. So we prepared a little something with them." Nayeon commented.

"You guys may know them well but for those who don't could you guys introduce yourselves?" Tzuyu asked. 

While the dance club were introducing themselves Jihyo, Dahyun Chaeyoung and some other members couldn't help but keep their eye on you. Sakura noticed this and tapped your shoulder. 

"I think they are looking at you because of your cuts," Sakura stated, once again in Japanese. 

As you turned around you saw camera mans in the control room "They are probably looking at the staff behind us for cues," you lied and pointed to the crew behind you. 

"Eh," Sakura blushed in embarrassment. "That makes more sense, baka looking at you because of your cuts baka," Sakura muttered to herself but didn't know you heard as you smiled to yourself. 

The performance soon ended as the girls continued to give their support once again before heading out the auditorium through back stage, not before throwing glances at you once again.