Let It Be Enough

Twice's Daughter

It was a little over 8pm and there was still no sign of you. The girls were trying to remain calm and their panic state began to show. Nayeon was on the phone and constently tapped her foot, Jungyeon stressed cleaned the dorm, Momo stressed ate, Sana became crazier --if that was even possible--, Mina tried to get her mind of the suitation by playing ApexLegends with Sakura, Dahyun spewed out random words, Chaeyeon started to draw missing posters of you, and Tzuyu paced back and forth with Jihyo. Your friends Yuri, Chaeyeon and Minjoo kept looking at their phones, Yena, Yujin and Wonyoung were growing restless and were pouting on the ground, Nako and Hitomi were trying to find anything as super fans that would relate to you. 

It was a mother's worst nightmare turned into reality,Jihyo stopped pacing and began to cry. Everyone stopped what they were doing to comfort the leader. Jihyo worked the hardest to make sure her little girl was always protected and here no she was scared to report it as a missing person because she didn't want the world to know about you. Jihyo wished she could have a normal life for you, it was more of a danger for you to be their daughter than for them to be your mothers. She chose this path for herself and can't help but to think if she would've be better if she wasn't an idol. 

She wanted her baby girl back, even if they weren't related by blood. You have been her own since the very beginning, this was inevitable, she knew the fans and this was bound to happen but how can she just sit there and worry when she could not do anything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl in a white T-shirt blouse and a plaided skirt walked aimlessly around the city of Seoul. It was still early in the morning and she was recieving stares and looks of "she is a delinquent". It didn't help that your arm was in a sling. You stopped for a second, stared at your own shoulder and pulled off the sling. You realized now why Chaewon told you to put on the sling, you ignored the pain and threw your backpack over your shoulder. You walked out of the coffee shop you were at when a black van stopped in front of you. All your nerves on your body were screaming and shouting for you to run, but you only stood there as the door opened. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunbi who used her relationship with the army had found that exact footage outside of a cafe near the school. With the immediate information Eunbi raced to Twice's dorm. The date on it wasn't right though, the video was of yesterday morning. As far as the Twice members knew you came home and even said bye to them when you left for school. 

"Why wouldn't she run, she saw the van pull up," Jihyo questioned. 

"And this was yesterday's date," Minjoo looked at the computer screen

"Do you know if you guys if you can track the license plate?" Hitomi asked.

"Why don't you follow it on the cameras?" Nako asked. 

"We did but whoever took her knew we would follow her and now it's off the radar. You're saying she was gone since this morning?" 

"She could be at the same place as she was yesterday. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren't scared, you were a bit annoyed sitting in the back seat of the black van. The seats were black leathered and was a lot nicer than the vans Twice ever sat in. You leaned you head back on the headrest as you crossed your left leg over your right. An ice pack was placed on your recovering shoulder as you groaned at that impact. 

"Where are we going?" you asked out of boardorm.

"A place of tranquility." 

"The place I immediately thought of tranquility is heaven, are you going to kill me," you sat up.

"Believe it or not I have something that will change your life, but before you can know that informatioin I'm getting you out of this hell for the next few days," the women smirked. 

"My parents will know about it, you glared at her."

"That is if you don't return home. You will continue your daily schedule, but other than going to school you will come with me."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll expose you to the world." 

In the next ten minutes you were near Gangnam entering Seoul Forest. Seoul Forest was a park with a dense canopy of trees and a lake, where citizen can breathe the invigorating fresh air offered by nature. It made sense to why this was a place of tranquility. Just seeing the green trees began to calm your heart and your mind of everything that has been going on. The car stopped and the driver opened the door for you and the said women. You followed her reluctantly as she led you to a more secluded place near the lake shore. She motioned you to sit down on the blanket that was placed on the ground and she followed after. It had rained the previous night making the clear water droplets on the leaves and the flurished green grass shimmer in the sun. 

You closed you eyes for a moment taking in the warmth of the sun and the fresh air that you didn't know your body missed with the city life. You opened your eyes and laid you back down slowly not to injury your shoulder. For a moment you forgot you were there with someone else until she laid down beside you as well, in which you gave her a small stare. 

"I can see the stess and pain in your eyes. I to went through this pain."

"And what exactly is the pain you went though?" 

"My parents were never home and was raised by countless maids. I never saw myself ever good enough, burried behind the expectatoins my father threw at me. Placed into any extracuricular activites and when I finally enjoyed them to feel like I was never good enough. That is why I did what I did, why does the world have to be so happy when I was not."

"I know exactly how that feels," you looked up at the clouds and off the girl in front of you.

"The best I can say is let it be enough to the best, let it be enough to be who you are and thankful for what you have, let it be enough to put plans into action, let it be enough to enjoy those you are with. Life is not all bad and that is why I brought you here, in the midst of the city it is hard to see the world for what it is. "

"Did you just quote Ralph Marston?" 

"Yeah!"

"Wow, who knew Hwang Younggun was a big philosoper." You teased and smirked earning a hit in the leg.