Notes

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is so bright and hot today. Be careful not to get under it too much. You'll get burned.  -PM :)

 

 

 

Chaeyoung read the note pasted on the cover of the book she just left on the table a while ago. It made her smile. She took it off and put it in the small pastel colored box that contained other notes since day one. She brings it everywhere especially when she's in the library.

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = =

 

 

 

 

 

The class with Mr. Bald drained my energetic self. Oops! I called him that again. I know you'll say something about it but... I just wish you're smiling. You smile, I smile. -PM :)

 

 

 

She read another one on her locker. She didn't smile. Instead a giggle was heard in that almost empty corridor.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're still bringing that box everywhere?" Chaeyoung's best friend, Jennie, asked once she sat down across her.

 

"It's just for some important notes."

 

"Yeah. Sure. His notes." Jennie rolled her eyes at her smiling best friend.

 

"Why do you assume that he's a guy?"

 

"What made you think it's a she? Rosie, I know you're also into girls but--"

 

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung covered Jennie's mouth as her crush just passed by them. Both of their eyes trailed behind the tall blonde girl.

 

"Yow now yeh ken jazz tall arr." Jennie muffled voice made the younger one released her.

 

"What?"

 

"You can just tell her that you like her."

 

"It's not easy to confess to someone." Chaeyoung lowered her head down while she continued stealing glances at Lisa. "Besides... She might not even consider me. She might not even be into girls."

 

"Something tells me that she is."

 

"How can you?" Chaeyoung squinted her eyes at Jennie.

 

"Just an instinct. Even a girl so pretty can be not straight as a ruler." She shrugged.

 

"Oh! You mean like you and Jisoo unnie?" Chaeyoung asked her too innocently.

 

"Shut up." Jennie said as she took a bite from her burger. "I still think you should just date this guy if you're becoming attached to him."

 

 

She opened her box of notes which gained another slip if paper before Jennie even appeared.

 

 

 

You're the most beautiful girl in the school for me. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I'm jealous of them. >.< I hope that I was born just like them. -PM :)

 

 

 

 

 

= = = = =

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah go to her now! Faster! She'll be taken before you know it!"

 

"Ahh! Unnie! Jinja!"

 

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

 

"Have you succeeded in winning over Jennie?"

 

"No."

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter