Sin

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning. Just something unusual than the ones I've written.

 

 

 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not a religious person.

 

Not even that God fearing.

 

Maybe an atheist in different particles that make me who I am.

 

But I know about sin.
 

 

What it is and its origin. We don't have that in class but being that up straight A student... I like to be knowledgeable about everything.
 

 

If I were confused in my life... I didn't want to have a more nerve wrecking information. I could simply ignore it. I can name numerous things I did that deserve every penance.

 

It just didn't bother me that much. I don't really believe in that happy peaceful state which humans call heaven.
 

 

I'm sorry. I just don't.

 

 

Hell?
 

 

 

I don't either.
 

 

 

There's no sources about one person who died and came back to tell the tale. I mean seriously. Do you really believe Dante Alighieri visited hell and actually came back just to make a poem about it? And actually made a trilogy?

 

Divine Comedy.

 

Damn. It's really comedic for me. Just how nuts is that? But it's believable. I applaud him for that.
 

Those authors, poets and whatnot definitely amuse me. Their imagination being impeccable and having no end. And also--
 

 

 

Wait. I'm such a blabbermouth, aren't I?
 

 

 

 

So what was I saying?

 

 

 

Right.

 

 

 

Sin.

 

 

 

Do you know the greatest sin I've committed?

 

 

To be honest, I only realized it was sin because there's nothing good that came out from it. Yet it felt good no doubt. It was like a devil's hand tugging at me. Even pulling me to every layer of the ground and well-- hell.
 

 

It was reckless.
 

 

It makes me run for the hills and back just to commit it.

 

 

You made me commit it.
 

 

 

How could a devil look so much like an angel?

 

 

 

Wait.

 

 

No.


 

 

I guess I'm the devil.

 

 

Because you always look at me like I'm an angel. Like when every good thing rained, I was out of house the entire time. Like you'll never see anyone more perfect than me.

 

 

But I wasn't.
 

 

 

I wasn't perfect.
 

 

 

I was broken.
 

 

 

Perfectly broken for you.
 

 

 

Perfectly devilish to the bone.

 

 

You don't know how much I stare at you obssesively when you're just doing the simplest thing or even nothing. How much I lust for you when you let your guard down and leave yourself bare for me. How I gravely despise any being that comes close to you.

 

You weren't aware of it and blindly falling for it. I didn't care to hide it and it was quite obvious to me. Maybe it got you thinking at some point.
 

 

 

'It can't be. Besides, how can it be?'

 

'How can my sweet and fluffy Jennie ever harbour ardent feelings for me?'

 

It just didn't fit well.

 

 

You remained ignorant of what's between the lines. What's between us. It was like that for an indefinite time.

 

 

But then...

 


 

You reciprocated it.

 

 

I know you did.

 

 

 

Hell... I know very well how you did. It never fades from my sublime mind and memory. Every bit and every part of it.

 

 

Every piercing stare you threw. Every touch that craved for more. Every sensation that felt so damn good. Every muffled sound we worriedly let out in that room for being afraid of someone fiinding us. Every delighted moan and every y scream induced by pleasure never left my mind.
 

 

I'm sure it didn't leave yours too.
 

 

Each movement felt rushed as if someone's about to chase us off. Our once expensive and full of glamour coveralls lay on the ground like tattered cloths. Rough movements occurred on our soft and almost fragile skin. Lips almost being eaten away as if we were scavengers on an open season.

 

We didn't stop. Not even when it hurts. Not even when you had tears in your eyes. Not even when I said we should stop and you just asked me to keep going. Not even when our legs gave up and our hands felt so used. You told me to keep going. And so I did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter