Airport

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a requested jensoo quickie in twitter so idk. If you thought it's a different ship and you don't like it, it's fine. I'm not forcing you to read and tbh jenlisa is super cute nowadays too. (:

 

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

 

 

 

 

 

"Jisoo, have you seen my-- oh. There it is." The brunette approached her by the bed, taking the cardigan. Jennie talked in a way that implied she wasn't at all worried or really stressed out. "I thought I lost this."

 

"What are you looking that for?" The older girl asked as she busied herself for getting a higher score in the current game she installed in her phone. She felt the bed dip and in no time, an arm draped on her waist. "You weren't looking for it, aren't you? You know it's here with me. You just want to cuddle, Jendeukie."

 

"What do you think of me? Do I even need a reason to cuddle you?" Jennie spoke so close that Jisoo could actually feel the vibration of her voice against her neck. It was distracting her and the way the younger girl nip at her jaw wasn't helping.

 

 

"Jennie..."

 

"Yeah, Chichu?"

 

"I'm doing something over here."

 

"I'm doing something over here too. I ain't stopping you."

 

"This is a life and death situation."

 

"And I'd die if I don't kiss you right now."

 

 

Truly, Jennie wasn't doing anything to stop her but that didn't mean whatever she was doing wasn't making Jisoo drop everything all at once. When the huge game over showed up on her screen, she looked at Jennie who didn't have an ounce of guilt for interrupting her. Jisoo was supposed to be shouting and stating the pros and cons of playing such a difficult stage but all that her senses told her was to kiss her girl right then and there.

 

 

"You know... I'm still against you showing too much of skin in public." Her fingers trailed upon the exposed collarbones.

 

Jennie gave a smirk, not that y smug ones but those cute honey dripping ones, and hovered just above her. "You love my skin, Chu."

 

"I do." She went on to lean up and started to leave kisses. "But I love it more if my kisses are evident on it."

 

 

The red haired girl peppered kisses on Jennie's soft skin and took her time on a particular protruding clavicle. As much as other people commented on how good their bodies look, she thinks Jennie has lost weight too much that bones becoming evident worries her. She would've spoiled the younger girl with any food given at any time.

 

Jennie's fingers knotted their way onto her scalp and soon enough they were exchanging kisses upon each other's lips. At first, it was all peck and giggles until the sound between them grew heavier. It didn't matter who was taking lead or dominating in their position as long as the other's taste explode in their own buds. Jisoo bit hard on Jennie's bottom lip, no doubt about to bruise it later on. Her hands made their way towards the exposed stomach and rested there, enjoying the goosebumps that she sent on the brunette's body.

 

Jennie pulled back to angle her face for better allowing her to reach the older girl's sensitive spot. She moaned as tongue tickled the small length of her neck. "Not too hard, Jen... or I'd have to cover it up afterwards."

 

"They'd notice anyway. What's the point of covering it up?"

 

She raised her forefinger as if she's scolding her girlfriend. "Small ones can pass up as mosquito bites. Huge ones though..."

 

"Size doesn't matter. They'll say it's the members so it's either me or Lisa or Chaeyoung. Or a secret lover you're dating behind everyone's back." She locked her lips with Jisoo again and smiled the latter's favorite smile. "They're kinda good in that way. So that eventually leaves you with me. A member and a lover."

 

"That's why we're keeping a low profile this time around."

 

"And I've told you..." Jennie sighed as if she was having too much trouble because of it. "You've turned more beautiful and amazing this time around, as if it that was even possible, that I disagree with you on that. And I want to make out with you every second you're near me."

 

 

Jisoo could laugh for the slight pout her girlfriend was sporting but she did miss making out with Jennie in their own private time. Her thumb caressed that plump lip before she pulled her for a much deeper kiss. In the dim space of her room, she'd always have this with Jennie even when the rest of the world thinks and says it's impossible. Even if they say it must be a lie. Even if people think they were best friends starting to grow apart and were finding another person to be called as that.

 

It may have been the lack of sleep and exhaustion they have been gaining the past days that made things rushed and almost sloppy. Pleasured moans resounded in the room as they quickly took in each other's touches and feel. Soon enough they were both revealing the familiar body. Tongues clashed and flesh upon flesh ensued as they get lost without everything else in the world hindering them.

 

 

Until a loud knocking sounding on the door.

 

 

 

"Unnie!! Jennie unnie, are you there with Jisoo unnie?! Open the door!! Palli!"

 

 

The two girl paused but then kept going, both hoping that if they don't reply to her, Lisa would take the hint and go away. Unfortunately, their youngest was still one of the beings with a worst timing ever. They heard banging on the doors which made them both groan and part from each other.

 

 

"I'm coming in!"

 

 

The unnie line prepared for the breaking and entering of their maknae by pulling up scattered blanket and towel. They weren't indecently dressed but the angry marks on visible places seem indecent. Lisa came in with a huge smile plastered on her face as if she made Nobel Prize discovery.

 

"Can I take your picture?"

 

"That depends if you're asking for the two of us to pose like French girls." Jennie laughed hard and looked sideways at Jisoo as Lisa showed a shocked face. The oldest girl in the room wouldn't laugh in the current situation but Lalisa Manoban's expressions are so extra, she'd sometimes be dying if she stops herself from reacting. "Why didn't you ask Chaeyoung?"

 

"I already did it with her."

 

"Chaeyoung became your French girl?" Jennie asked but it was all to .

 

"Aniya!!! What's wrong with you two?! It's like you're green minded or something!"

 

"We would've done things for green minded people if you didn't come barging in." Jisoo muttered and Lisa didn't hear it at all. She was busy setting up something on her new camera. They're lucky the have a great photographer like Lisa but sometimes her timing was off. "Just take it quickly and leave. We're studying."

 

"Studying?" The puzzled face of the younger girl was really something to laugh her off.

 

"Yes. Studying. That's boring for you." The brunette went along with her girlfriend just to get it over with.

 

"What are you studying?"

 

Jisoo shrugged and the way they were both covering up their bodies were starting to almost ache. "Oh you know. Body system. Bones and skin stuff you're not in the mood for a lecture with."

 

"That sounds like an excuse."

 

"You sound like an excuse."

 

"What?" Lisa's eyes widened and Jennie just held the older girl's arm to prevent the teasing to continue. There was no fire in it but the two love to get into banters every single time. "I'll just take your picture and go. Wait... is it me or are both your lips swollen?"

 

"Really? They are?" Jennie tugged the blanket up. Her voice became muffled as she spoke again. "There was a bee. A huge bee."

 

She blinked and looked more appalled than usual. "Jinja?"

 

"Yeah." Jisoo said then pointed behind Lisa. "There! Right behind you!"

 

"Oh my god!! Where?!"

 

"Nah. It's gone now. Gee, that was close."

 

"Unnie!!" She stomped her feet like a child as the two went on laughing at her. "Just let me take the damn picture and you can go ahead in making out or something!"

 

Jisoo made an exasperated sigh and looked up in the heavens. "Thank god. You're getting smarter even just a bit."

 

 

Jennie and Jisoo locked gazes and without words, they posed at the same time. Long time spent allowed them to understand each other with just eye contact and that doesn't even limit to the two of them. All four of them can do that when they're together. It's almost like a survival instinct of some sort.

 

 

Once the youngest was finish, she made her way towards the door. "I'll send this to you later since you two look cute."

 

"Of course we do."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter