Gangster

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you, Jisoo. Just drop it, okay?"

 

"Yah! I'm the worried one here for you!" Jisoo shouted at the brunette. "What makes you think you can hang around with those kinds of guys?!"

 

"There's nothing for you to worry about. I know him and he wouldn't hurt me." Jennie reasoned out.

 

"Yeah have you seen his portfolio?"

 

"What?"

 

"He's a gangster, Jennie! You know! With all the tattoos and ripped jackets or jeans and sure he got an expensive car but... Seriously. I smell trouble when I see him!"

 

"I don't think there's actually a scent called 'trouble'." Jennie said sarcastically as she stood up from her chair. "Don't sweat it, Jisoo. He's not what you think he is."

 

 

Just before she can exit their classroom, their homeroom teacher arrived. Knowing that Jennie doesn't really like being bothered with her thing, Jisoo screamed out.

 

 

"OH MY GOD JENNIE MY BEST FRIEND! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING BAD TO YOU."

 

"What the--" Jennie turned around only to be hugged by Jisoo dramatically.

 

"It's okay! I'm here! We all are! Seungri seonsaengnim will help us out too!! We can solve this problem together rationally! Don't be stupid!"

 

"Kim Jisoo!! YOU--"

 

"Is there a problem, you two?" Seungri with wide eyes and Jennie couldn't stop rolling her eyes. Good thing their teacher's so used with her attitude. "Do you need help? Advice? Bussiness? I have plenty of them by the way!"

 

"Try money." Jennie said sarcastically.

 

"Oh! A boy problem and money?! Yah those two are never good together! Where are you two going?" Jennie opened but she was immediately cut off. "Take a seat. I finally have a topic opt for our homeroom! You know when I was young and famous, I'm still young and famous now though. Anyway! Back before..."

 

"Oooh homeroom discussion. Finally." Jisoo muttered as they were both sat down by him on their seats. "This should be a good talk."

 

"I hate hearing him talk." Jennie shot Jisoo a glare.

 

"Well you have to deal with it now." Jisoo stucked her tongue out and Jennie could only scoff and shake her head.

 

 

Jisoo was smiling gleefully until she heard Jennie muttering under her breath.

 

 

"I'm so done with this. Just wait till I'm out of here. I'll do fun things."

 

 

Jisoo hopes that Seungri's talk or whatever he was saying now take up their whole day. She doesn't like it too but it'll do.

 

 

 

She doesn't want to imagine what fun Jennie's going to have when they're to be dismissed.

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =
 

 

 

 

"Woah look at that! Yah they fit each other."

 

"I wonder who's that with Jennie Kim?"

 

"He looks so rich! How was Jennie able to get one like him?"

 

"Maybe he's her sugar daddy!"

 

 

People were gossiping and everything and hearing her bestfriend's name, Jisoo immediately sprinted towards them with Lisa and Chaeyoung trailing behind.

 

 

"Lisa! Chaeyoung! I've been trying some new moves these days! I'll show you! Ha! Yah! Hah!" Jisoo chopped and kicked in the air that made the crowd look at her with distaste. "I think I have to put more force to it though! EEEEYAHH!"

 

 

It was obvious that she was aiming at them and the people dispersed before she can even do more. Her two friends were laughing their asses off as they watched the scene.

 

 

"Geez. The things you do for Jennie." Chaeyoung commented as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

 

"Yikes. I'm really scared what'll happen to me later in our sparring during club meeting." Lisa said with huge laugh and Jisoo only fake a laugh to return to Lisa.

 

 

She turned to Jennie and the guy with her was caressing her face and everything. Jisoo clenched her fists tight as she thought to herself.

 

 

 

No one can touch my Jennie like that!

 

 

 

Just to be clear... Jisoo and Jennie weren't a thing or anything. Even though their actions said otherwise and people would guess around them, nothing new or intimate happens. Yes, Jisoo is a little more protective and possessive. She doesn't see Jennie being like that though for the the girl was always cool with whatever she's doing. There's nothing new about that.

 

 

Or it's just that she still sees things in the same way.

 

 

There's a slight change in what the other girl do. The way Jennie would cling to her for a longer time. The way she gazes at the unknowing Jisoo as if nothing's more interesting than her face. The way she would get cold and y more than usual whenever she sees the latter all friendly with another guy.

 

 

"I've never thought I could see someone who hates me at first sight." Jennie blinked and searched for the eyes glaring daggers at them.

 

"Aniya oppa. Maybe she just needs glasses." She smiled but the man in front of her pinched her cheeks. She then whined loudly. "Ahh! Oppa! That hurts."

 

"If I knew you were planning to use my love and weakness for you, I wouldn't have fetch you after class."

 

Jennie giggled and tilted her head. She's so lucky to have someone like Jiyong by her side. "But you still love me, right?"

 

"Well who wouldn't?" Jiyong winked then chuckled when Jennie hugged him. "Ahh seriously... How did I get stuck with a baby girl like you?"
 

 

"PDA IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE CAMPUS!" They broke apart and saw a red face Jisoo. "AS THE SCHOOL PREFECT, JENNIE KIM, YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME."

 

The two bursted into fits of laughter after a beat and it made Jisoo even angrier. "I SAID AS THE SCHOOL PREFECT--"

 

"We don't even have such a thing as 'school prefect', Jisoo." Jennie said while she made out quotation marks with her fingers. "Please stop making me laugh."

 

"I am not trying to make you laugh!" Jisoo said indignantly but she seemed more and more like a joke to Jennie as the latter barely paid attention to her. Her ear was preoccupied by the whispering devil-- guy.

 

"Okay. I'll meet you there." Jennie smiled as Jiyong pecked her forehead, gaining a more and more hateful stare from Jisoo.

 

 

Jennie turned back to Jisoo who crossed her arms.

 

 

"Ohhh-kay. What, Jisoo? Surely you're not believing what other people are saying about me and oppa--"

 

"Why can't I? He basically smooched your face off and I can see it even from afar."

 

"Technically, you were only 10 meters away."

 

"Jennie!" Jisoo exclaimed and the latter blinked in surprise. "Are you seriously going with that guy?! Do you even know what's going through their erted heads?!"

 

"Jiyong oppa is definitely not like that! I told you, Jisoo, just--"

 

"I can't just drop it!!" Jisoo cut her off again and Jennie went silent this time. "I care so much about you and I don't want you around those guys! I don't want you near them and I freaking don't want them to kiss, hug or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter