Date

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's what you call a first date that will cause two and billions of dates. I'm not kidding. It's true!!

 

 

Fine. Don't believe me then.

 

 

But if you choose to do so...

 

 

I'm not high, okay? I don't do drugs.

 

 

Maybe smoke?

 

JUST KIDDING.

 

 

. I think I'm really crazy. I'm having this intrapersonal conversion but I'm doing it in public so will that be considered public conversation?

 

 

Okay. My best friend is already looking at me weirdly. He punch me on my thin and almost bony biceps. If there's still a muscle in that though.

 

But anyway...

 

 

 

WHOOO! LISA MANOBAN JUST FREAKING ASK HER!

 

 

I WANNA SCREAM THAT. I WANNA SHOUT IT OUT.

 

 

Why can't I?

 

 

 

God. Everyone and I mean everyone would love to be my date, right? I'm good at dancing and singing and rapping and being quirky and... in other words, the list is endless. My lover wouldn't make things hard for me and whatever. But geez!

 

 

I have this girlfriend. And I mean girlfriend not a girl and a friend.

 

 

We're actually just a new couple and she kissed me first. I swear she did! Her lips colored with that S711 Purple splash (Yeah. I'm also good... I mean GREAT at make up.) was probabaly the most enticing thing that ever landed on my perfect lips. It was addictive and I would do anything to experience it again and again.

 

So when she said...

 

 

"Let's be a couple."

 

 

I can almost hear SNSD Seohyun's Don't Say No in the background. My current jam that day. I guess I didn't and can't really say no.

 

 

So yeah.

 

 

We became official. But seriously... I don't know anything about her other than she's insanely hot, total savage, extremely popular (like me) and got those goddamn lips that give you a  supercalifragilisticexpialidocious kiss every time in any way.

 

 

So I'm trying to think of ways for our first date. But then she's always busy and I can't even approach her most of the times. Other than kissing (and making out, thank you very much) and few small and lasting talks, we don't do anything past that.

 

 

I love you's? Nope. Nothing like that. (Yet.) But I'll make her say it. I keep saying she's my type and she's y. Yes, that's already a fact. Isn't it?

 

 

First date?

 

 

Let's just say... Prom date.

 

 

Okay. I'm gonna set 7 ways before I succeed. 7. That's it.

 

 

 

 

 

First way. Give her a note.

 

 

I wrote and drew all cute things. I even borrowed Jisoo's colored markers for it. God. This baby face unnie is really a kid. I barely bring a pen to school but she has this collection!

 

 

So I told my classmate to pass it and smirked when it reached her table. She was inattentive but a poke got her. She read my masterpiece of a note.

 

 

 

Geez! You don't have to hide your true self behind that poker face, Nini! I know you're leaping for joy!

 

 

 

I blinked continuously as she pass it to the next person. I slammed my table hard when it reached my best friend sitting on the corner.

 

 

"Jennie!"

 

 

She didn't even turn to me. Thank you Beats for making my girlfriend deaf.

 

 

By the end of the class, I got my  nameless note from a laughing Bambam and a lump on my head given by my oh-so-amazing teacher for being too behave in class.

 

 

 

 

 

Second way. Annoy her till she gives me attention.

 

 

"Did you know that race car spelled backwards is still race car?"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"Did you know that armadillos have 4 babies at a time and are all the same ?"

 

 

"Lisa, that's really an info not needed right now." Chaeyoung was studying hard so maybe I was disturbing her too.

 

 

"Chaeyoung, did you know that all of these matter too? Just like when you fail exams, you need something to uplift your spirits. When you're being ignored by someone, trivias make you--"

 

 

"You'll fail if you don't study. If that happens, I'm ignoring you."

 

 

 

Jennie said something like that but as if studying would help me. I'm ready to fail beforehand anyway. I just really don't see the point. But still... Sigh.

 

 

Chaeyoung kept an amused smile all throughout the afternoon when I buried myself in books. I may look like studying and that lessen the chance of being ignored any further. That's good enough, right?

 

 

 

 

 

Third way. Squeeze her till she asks what I want.

 

 

Jennie Kim never likes that much skinship. (Except from Jisoo who I threw fire to every time she makes me jealous with it.) She would outright hit you or squirm away. So that's what I did.

 

 

It was a normal day. The sun was so bright. The trees were dancing against the wind.

 

 

But Jennie wasn't rejecting any of my touch. I was hugging and clinging onto her for at least 10 minutes now but she's not doing anything.

 

 

Actually, she was.

 

 

Her hand slowly moved and caressed the arm I locked around her neck. I was back hugging her and but it felt like I was the one getting weak by the minute. She still kept running her hand smoothly and I think I found my new .

 

 

 

God... That felt so good. Please don't stop that.

 

 

 

So when she asked, "What do you want, Lisa?"

 

 

 

DAMN. THAT ONLY HAPPENS IN 142526728292 YEARS.

 

 

 

The words "GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME" became "JENNIE JUST FREAKING KISS ME" so I guess I was caught up with that.

 

 

 

I really should have asked the former since she instantly agreed. Or maybe it was because it was kissing.

 

 

 

But still...

 

 

 

THAT WAS A GOOD ONE.

 

 

 

 

 

Fourth way. Give her a stuff toy to think of me.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter