Whipped

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't explain it.

 

Maybe I actually can.

 

Although sometimes I think I could've prevented it from happening. Like all the time.

 

 

But .

 

 

How can I not oblige when she has those cute pleading eyes that no other puppy dog eyes could compare to? Not even to my Kai and Kuma. When she has this infectious laugh that I can't help but go along with? Even when she creates words as if she has her own dictionary and she'll make it amazingly stupid yet still so famous.

 

 

God...

 

 

I keep getting overwhelmed by her. Especially her popularity and beauty and everything else. It's like I'm nothing compared to her.

 

 

But... Hey! Not exactly. I'm still Jennie Kim after all.

 

 

 

Then again... She's the one and only Kim Jisoo.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"Ppoong! Ppoong ppoong ppoong!" I can feel her tapping and shaking my shoulder. I stuffed my head with the pillow as the usual angelic voice turned loud and swats my sleepiness away. "Jendeuk Jendeuk! Jendeukie!! Wake up!"

 

"Ugh... it's still early. Haven't you heard about personal place and beauty sleep?" I groaned and expected her to shake me awake. Instead of that though, I felt the bed dipping and arms wrapping around my waist.

 

"Aww! Did I wake my baby Jennie?" Freaking hell you did. "You don't need the beauty sleep though. My eyes can't already get enough of you."

 

I smiled at her words and I felt her giggles on my shoulder. "Please stop being cheesy this early in the morning."

 

"You like it when people say you're beautiful." Her head nuzzling my neck felt even more comfortable. "You love it when I say it."

 

"Hmm... True but I'll be more beautiful if you let me sleep."

 

 

She pulled away quickly and I cried out as soon as her hand slapped my even though it didn't hurt.

 

 

"I don't want you getting more beautiful. I'll have to swat more and more people. They'll try to steal you away." I only hummed and she started shaking me awake. "Jennie!! Wake up! Pleaseee? Ahh! Jebal jebal jebal! Yah!"

 

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I sat up groggily. "And what now?"

 

"Let's eat breakfast."

 

 

I groaned and could almost fall back to my soft bed but she started pulling my arms.

 

 

"Come on! Come on! Come on! I'm hungry!"

 

 

If my body didn't have a life of its own, I would have slumped on the floor. I was still rubbing my eyes as she dragged me out of my room.

 

 

"What are we having?"

 

"Kimchi fried rice with egg and fruitshake and of course... Chicken! Chickin chickin chickin!" She was chanting all the way and I wonder why the others haven't woken up.

 

 

Then again maybe they're already awake and just doing their own thing as usual.

 

 

"That seems plenty. Is it edible?" I yawned and blinked a couple of times when we've passed the unmade table and we're now in the kitchen.

 

"I prepared the ingredients." She said happily and started shaking my hands. "I'll leave it up to you, Jendeukie!"

 

 

She patted my head and proceeded back to the living room. I stomped my feet with frustration and a pout on my face. I can hear her giggling.

 

 

"Yah... yah. Yah! Kim Jisoo!"

 

"Why why why?! Hmm? Why? Did my Jennie want something else? Huh?" She then squished my cheeks and pulled my face near hers. "What is it? Hmm?"

 

"I thought we were just gonna eat! But now you want me to cook--"

 

 

I felt her soft lips against mine. It was just a short peck but I think my heart just flew out of the window.

 

 

"Please, Jendeukie?"

 

 

 

Oh no. Don't fall for it, Jennie. Think about that soft warm bed--

 

 

 

"I'll make it up to you. Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?!"

 

 

 

Speak up. Speak up! Jennie Kim!

 

 

 

But , I can't. Not when I'm receiving long lingering pecks on my lips. Continuously.

 

 

"Okay okay! Fine!"

 

 

She then pulled away and just when I thought she had enough, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a real kiss.

 

 

"I really really love you, Jennie."

 

"You just love my cooking."

 

"Well..." She tilted her head and bursted in fits of giggle. "True."

 

 

I shook my head with a smile as I wash my hands. She back hugged me and my smile grew wider with what she whispered.

 

I don't need to reply to that though. I didn't have a chance to as she went to Dalgom skipping all the way. I'll just say it next time.

 

 

It's still early to be so cheesy.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"What should we buy, Chaeyoungie?" I can hear Lisa's cuteness overload.

 

"Hmm... I think I want to buy something sweet."

 

"Awww. You don't need to buy me. You already have me, sweetie." Ugh. Get a room.

 

"What the heck are you saying, Lisa?! Geez! And stop poking my cheeks!"

 

 

I could tell them to keep it down when we're secretly in a convience store. Then again I'll have to deal with Lisa being all cute or oppa like again. Something caught my eye from a rack and I immediately smiled.

 

 

"Jisoo. Jisoo, where are you?" I checked the different aisle but she wasn't there. "Kim Jisoo? Weird. Where is she--"

 

 

She was putting two water bottles on her shoulder at the same time. She didn't even pay for it yet! I sighed as I walk up to her.

 

 

"Ahhh jinja. I told you already--"

 

"Wait wait wait! Jennie, I have a new experiment. This has to stay on me for a minute." She stuck out her tongue while she bit the inner part of it. Something she does when she's serious.

 

 

 

Cute.

 

 

 

"Don't kid around. How can you--" The bottles dropped on the table then on the floor loudly and it was only a beat before the staff checked us out. I facepalmed as Jisoo gave apologetic words while giggling.

 

"Sorry. We were just trying something new."

 

 

I looked up and shook my head at the staff who looked like she doesn't know if she'll be annoyed or stunned because we were there. It seems like she believed Jisoo and it was embarrassing.

 

 

"It's all her. I swear--"

 

"Jennie wanted to do that for once but she wasn't a pro like me. Sorry! We'll buy these. Don't worry."

 

 

Once the staff went away, I tried my best to glare at her. She was still smiling and I guess she's just so used to my expression.

 

 

"Kim Jisoo."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm not putting up with this again. Okay?"

 

"But, Jendeukie--" She waved her hands as if to stop me but I just went to where Lisa and Chaeyoung are.

 

"Hey, I'll be outside. Unnie wants us to go faster so pay up quickly." They only nodded with confused faces and maybe it was because of Jisoo's pout when I passed by her.

 

"You get mad so easily. You're like a child."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter