Cookies

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flour...

 

Should it be All Purpose? Hmm... Nevermind!

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Whipped cream...


You can put that in Chocolate Chip Cookies, right?

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Butter...


Definitely essential.

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Sugar...


Lots of it.

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Ice cream..?


She loves ice cream.

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Milk...


Eyee. There's already a bucket of that flavored ice cream.

 

 

 

Check.

 

 

 

Coz, I want to drink it. Kekeke

 

 

 

 

Jisoo plans to make her girl some sweets. It wasn't a special day. It wasn't Jennie's or her birthday. It wasn't their anniversary either. Just your typical normal day.

 

But how do you do that when your girlfriend is the better cook and baker? Heck... She's even a professional. In fact, she has her own restaurant. Their skills are worlds apart considering someone like Jisoo.

 

But no. Jisoo heard that a way to one's heart is through the stomach. She looked again at the complicated recipe she nicked from her girlfriend's notebook.

 

She read it again and again. There were different processes and reading it multiple times only made her dizzy. The only thing she understood was the short notes beside the main procedures saying, "Mix till the mixture is good enough."

 

 

 

How will I know if it's good enough?

 

 

 

"Ingredients must be in EXACT amount."

 

 

 

Define EXACT, Nini!

 

 

 

"Duration must be well observed. Do not allow even a minute more to pass."

 

 

 

Tick tock. Tick tock. I'm gonna be a clock!

 

 

 

 

Jisoo scratched her head and read it again for the umpteenth time. She glanced at the clock and saw that she only has about 2 hours to bake it before Jennie comes home. She put her hands on both sides of her head, something she always do when she's surprise or frustrated, mindblowned or... You name it. Any emotion or situation and Kim Jisoo's reaction would always be like this.

 

She threw her hands in the air, jumped up and down and shook her body a bit. Exactly like a crazy weirdo. She's never bothered to do that even if she's in front of people since they find it somewhat cute. I mean, come on... She's Kim freaking Jisoo!

 

She then decided to just wing it and go with the feel. She turned up the music and shuffled Big Bang's MADE. Fxxk It started playing and she sang to it. It made her have the confidence she needs even though she's completely clueless in what she's about to do.

 

She put water, flour, sugar and everything else she thought she ought to put. She started mixing it and even drumming what's inside the bowl since she didn't melt the butter. The song Sober help her have the energy to continue what she was doing. Imagining that she was Daesung when he was playing the drum.

 

 

"Is the color supposed to be like this?" She wondered if the mixture in her bowl was right.

 

 

"..."

 

 

She paused but then she sang along to the music. She continued doing whatever it is that she was doing earlier.

 

 

 

siganeun deoreopge an gago
naiman deureo jugeun deut sara
hal ireun deoreopge manheunde
hago sipeun geon hanado

 

 

 

When she was satisfied and thought it was good enough, she put it in the tray and made it in different sizes since she wanted it to be cute. She put it in the oven and set the time. Zutter was playing already and before taking a sit quietly, she played with the leftover flour. Taking some then clapping her hands in the air. As if there were actual smoke in the room to look like the mv.

 

 

 

i norae jjeoreo nae raep jjeoreo nae seutail jjeoreo
naega jom jjeoreo
dari tteoreo don beoreo haneul georeo
ay do you wanna

 

 

 

Being the cool kid that she is, she started acting how a fangirl would do when she hears a GD&TOP song. She sat down when the song was almost finished only to stand up again when the beat from Bang Bang Bang started.

 

She began dancing along to it without a care in the world. Without even caring if she almost fell on her because of the now slippery floor. Without even looking how many minutes passed since she put the unknown mixture in the oven.

 

After that song, If You started playing. That was finally the time when some calming down and peace happened in the beloved and favorite room of the Chef Jennie in the house. Jisoo's eyes began drooping due to the song. She tried moving them all about. Making funny expressions and all. She saw that it was almost time but that there was still a few minutes. She dropped her head on her arms which were placed on the table.

 

 

"I won't sleep. I'll just close my eyes for a bit." She said drowsily.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

Jennie arrived in their apartment smelling something burnt. She immediately wrinkled her nose and almost ran towards the kitchen when she heard someone sobbing. She's lucky she's got good reflex or she would have slipped completely on the flour covered floor.

 

 

"Jisoo, what happened? Why are you crying?" She looked at her prized oven with smoke coming out of it, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter