Hate

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~*~

I Love You, Kim Jisoo

 

A ing lie.

To say that I simply hate you, that is

...

 

~*~

 

 

 

Jisoo sighed as she read and finished the poetic letter at hand. Of course, it hurt her. Who wouldn't when it's an outright rejection and hate was all there in it? She was even fooled by the first part yet it only made her hope and that's worse.

 

Her friend peeked from behind her and tried to read the content. Jisoo has been pestering and, yes, annoying a certain Kim telling her that she'll fall hard for her and will make her write a love letter once and for all.

 

 

 

Yes.


Jennie Kim wrote her a letter.

 

 

No.


It wasn't love but hate letter instead.

 

 

 

"Yikes. Told ya she's a tough one." Lisa patted Jisoo on by the shoulder. "Don't be so down, Unnie."

 

"I'm not." She folded the paper carefully and nicely as she put it in her notebook. She smiled because at least she did get something from the brunette. "If you must know... I'm even more determined! She'll love me someday too! I'm telling you, Lisa!"

 

 

Lisa just shook her head and followed her through the hallway. She didn't forget to leave a sticky note to a certain locker. Feeling all grateful that it all took her some seriously thoughtful and casual notes for Chaeyoung to love her back.

 

 

 

Unlike their two mutual friends stuck in that love hate relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

*DING DONG*

 

 

 

She opened the door, all ready for a quick remark. "Kim Jisoo, I swear--"

 

"Ibroughtsomemilkflavoredicecreampopcornandteddybear! Ppoong!!"

 

 

It was as if the girl became heaven sent rapper T.O.P as she said those. Jennie was all convincing and preparing for a way to get out of the house and be with her gang which was basically consisted of older people who party, drink and do crazy s. Her parents didn't know that and preferred her to stay and were too willing to give her the flatscreen just for her netflix and chill.

 

"I told you to not bother me, right?"

 

"Oh yeah." Jennie nodded and smiled and started to close the door. "Only if you stop being heart stopping and jaw dropping gorgeous. Can you please wear unfashionable clothes for once so I'll go my way?"

 

 

Jennie opened to answer but she was cut off.

 

 

"No. I don't think so. And even if you do... Nope! Still not budging."

 

"Damn. What's wrong with you?" Jennie squinted her eyes and shook her head.

 

"I got hit by you so hard."

 

Kim Jisoo smiled all too wide. She always say that. And Jennie Kim really thinks Jisoo lost a screw back at that PE period months ago.

 

 

 

 

 

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

 

 

"Ouch!! Yah! Who did that?!"

 

"Sorry. Didn't see you there." Jisoo was only quietly sitting until a soccer ball hit her on the head. "What are you even do--?"

 

"Are you saying I'm small?! Me? The great and smart Kim Jisoo?!"

 

The brunette turned her head side to side as if searching for something. "I don't really see anything great. If you're smart, you wouldn't have stupidly sat where soccer balls are kicked and flying."

 

"Stupid?!! I was tying my shoes! You--!" She was thinking of an insult but the girl was too pretty for her own good. "Are just the worst soccer player in the world!!!"

 

 

Pretty weak attempt but Jisoo said it too loud and caught their classmates' attention. Even their teacher joined in laughing.

 

 

"Coming from the soccer team's MVP... That's something." He said while shaking his head.

 

 

 

Jennie went with her face flushed totally despising that Kim Jisoo. Also vowing it would not be the end of it.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

The clock read 12:25PM. Jennie's smart and she only watched with boredom as their History teacher discuss about Great Depression, famine and wars. She thought to herself that if Ms. Paek don't dismiss them anytime soon, her stomach will experience that great depression.

 

Her ears peaked up like a cat when she heard some munching. She looked to her left and saw that Kim eating some chocolate crackers and there was even a carton of milk hidden behind the huge book.

 

Jisoo knows how strict their teacher is when it comes to people slacking off, sleeping and eating in her class. She realized that Jennie was watching her and even though she didn't like it, she act cutely and plead for the brunette to keep quiet.

 

Jennie nodded, winked and made an okay sign. She released a deep breath and continued eating. She was in happyland again until she heard their teacher.

 

"Yes, Ms. Kim? You're raising your hand?"

 

"Seonsaengnim, Kim Jisoo is eating while you're teaching."

 

 

Jisoo tried to deny it but the crumbs on her face gave proof. She even spilled her milk when she abrubtly stood up.

 

 

"I hate you."

 

"Don't worry. The feeling's mutual." Jennie said as Jisoo passed her.

 

 

 

'I hate you forever, Jennie Kim.'

 

 

 

She continued chanting that in her head while writing lines during detention.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo and Lisa always steal glances at a particular table during lunch. Lisa because she's oh-so-in-love with Chaeyoung and Jisoo who's oh-so-deep-in-hate with Chaeyoung's friend, Jennie. They keep getting back at each other that there wasn't even a day when she and Jennie don't bicker every time they cross paths.

 

Lisa would that she's in love because nothing but Jennie's name come out of . She'll brush it off saying that's the most ridiculous thing to be ever said on earth. And make reasons why she couldn't possibly be in love with the brunette. She defended herself by saying,

 

 

"She makes friends with all the wrong people and likes drinking and partying too much. Oh and she's also a player being surrounded with all those girls and boys. She's a flirt and too insensitive and she doesn't think of others. She'll just leave me before we even finish our conversation--"

 

"Pretty sure it's an argument instead of a conversation."

 

"Because she's crazy hot and too perfect and--" She caught herself. "That's not even the point! The point is, Lisa, is that--"

 

"Unnie, why don't you just admit you're in love with her and get over it. Geez! And let me finish writing!"

 

"Why bother? You and Chaeyoung wouldn't happen."

 

"Yah don't jinx it!!" She hit her on the shoulder and earned a shush from the librarian. "And don't make me be kicked out from the library. I still have to leave this."

 

"Yeah whatever."

 

 

She waited for Lisa to put whatever note or letter she had for crush. The latter has been sticking that to Chaeyoung's choice of book. She turned her gaze elsewhere and she blamed the light through the window for making her squint her eyes.

 

She blamed the light for changing her view on things.

 

She blamed it as she can see Jennie Kim in her full glory.

 

She blamed it because she can see her precise flawless skin, the perfect shade of brown hair and those inviting luscious lips. She wondered how Jennie became this beautiful in her eyes in that moment.

 

 

She blinked once.

 

 

Then twice.

 

 

 

Yet Jennie Kim was still there.

 

 

 

That Jennie Kim who she can't take her eyes off.

 

 

That Jennie Kim who she swore she'll hate for life.

 

 

That Jennie Kim who suddenly became the apple of her eyes in that moment.

 

 

 

She shook her head vigorously. She can't be liking this girl. There's just no way.

 

So she ran fast leaving Lisa scratching her head while she looks for her.

 

 

 

She ran away face flushed and thinking that the fast beating of her heart was the cause of her sprinting from the library.

 

~  ~  ~  ~  ~

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on! Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!" Jisoo stopped singing when Jennie just glared at her. "We have all night for your marathon."

 

"You know that I'd rather go clubbing than stay here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter