Jealous (Jensoo)

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's normal to ship two idols together. Whether they're in the same group or not. It wasn't even true most of the times. Maybe the only truth that fans are sure of is that their ships are getting along well. Not sailing most of the time but good enough for them.

 

But there are times when those couples are hidden in plain sight. You'll be so sure that they're together by how they act and they don't even bother denying it. You'll be left thinking what's the real deal or that it's only for more attention. Especially when they're in the same group.

 

 

Just like Jennie and Jisoo.

 

 

 

'They're so obvious.'

 

 

'Aren't they dating?'

 

 

'I hope they're really really real!!'

 

 

'What if they're only doing it for more popularity? Huhuhu I wish they're true though!'

 

 

'Who cares?! Jensoo is real, Blinksss!'
 

 

 

Remember when Jisoo said that online comments are fun? Yeah. It never stops entertaining her. Not only referring to those hate comments but each and every comment.

 

Especially when people speculate who she would end up with. BLACKPINK girls are all attractive so making rumors and such every time they have a small interaction with other idols occurs more often than they want to.

 

Mostly she would have read about her and her bros since she's hosting Inkigayo with them. She's used to it and even Jennie was. What she wasn't used to, was seeing something about Eun Woo and Jennie. Like...

 

 

"Wth?! They only stood side by side each other!"

 

 

She scrolled more and viewed a lot more results about the possible ships with Jennie. She was turning aggravated by every post she sees.

 

 

"Zico?! Why?! Why why why? Oh right he did fanboy at Jennie with Jonghyun that one time. Baekhyun, Taehyung, and even... Seulgi?! Yah these people are nuts! Huh?! They're both girls--!" Jisoo exclaimed and looked up to the ceiling. "Right... As if that even mattered. I wonder if Joo Hyun unnie has seen this? Ahhh!! Jinja! Why are they shipping so many people with her?!"

 


The currently purple haired girl thought of using her other account. The account which she, the spazzer of Jensoo side of her, use. She logged in and decided to leave a comment. She was saying and typing it at the same time.

 

 

"Everyone, ship Jichu with Jendeukie. That's ONLY the real thing here. I repeat... JENCHU IS REAL. Ppoong!" She clicked enter and waited for others to reply and agree which were instant or those that fight back. And well... Some people did.

 

 

"What do you mean 'they're just friends'?! Aishh! These people really... Wow... Jinja! Heol." Jisoo started chanting to herself after she read more people against her. "Take a deep breath. Ignore them. Ignore them. Kim Jisoo, calm down. It's a waste of time to-- YAH WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DATING KIM HANBIN? Where's your proof, you people?! She wasn't looking at him at that award show! She looked on the other side because I told her that there's something funny! It's me! Me! ME!!"

 

"Unnie, you okay? What's going on in here..." Chaeyoung entered Jisoo's room while their oldest member was wrestling her pillow. "Is this a bad time?"

 

"Chaeyoung-ah!! Look at this! Can you believe this?" She unnecessarily tugged her towards her laptop and made her read against the screen.

 

"What am I suppose to read-- Ah! 'I agree! Jennie and Jisoo are a couple! They're so cute!' Why? What's wrong with this--"

 

"Not that! The ones after that!"

 

"Oh! This-- 'Stop being gay. They're both straight.' 'Remember when Jennie glanced at Hanbin during the MMA? She's dating him. They're dating, you b*tches!' Woah that's rude." Jisoo would have rolled her eyes at the comment of the younger one yet she didn't stop her from reading. "'Isn't it obvious that Jisoo is dating Jinyoung? Or maybe Doyoung? But it can also be Bobby! They've been together since predebut days!' They seriously need to pick one guy who they suspect you to be in a relationship with." Chaeyoung giggled while Jisoo put her hands on the side of her head. The younger one continued to read more replies. "You shouldn't be upset by this, unnie. I mean it's pointless to-- WHAT?! What do they mean Jenlisa is the real thing?!"

 

"What?!" They started reading at the same time.

 


 

'JENLISA IS THE REAL THING GUYSSS! Lisa picked Jennie and even though Nini picked Jisoo... CAN YOU JUST TAKE TIME TO SEE HOW SHE LOOKS AT LISA?'
 

 

Pictures of the two were attached. It came from their radio shows.
 

 

'OMG SHE HUGGED JENNIE FROM THE BACK AND JENNIE ONLY LET HER!!! My Jenlisa hearteu! :")'

"OMO! I agree!! These two fit each other more! Sure Jisoo is closer to Jennie but they can be just best friends! I know Rosé isalready good enough but gaaaaad... Lisa said she likes y. And Jennie is the iest of them all!'
 


 

"WE'RE NOT JUST BEST FRIENDS!"

 

"OKAY THIS IS SO RUDE!"

 

 

It was a miracle that they didn't start a war in those comments. That didn't stop them from ranting verbally and very loudly about it though. It was so wrong to be hooked up with the people's words but every time they would see videos and so-called-proofs. Their insecurity and doubts increase more.
 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =
 

 

 

 

"Pfft. Why did you even read those? There's nothing good in that ." Jennie was laughing as Jisoo finished telling her what made her day go bad.

 

"Yah Jendeukie! It seems true! If you read it, you'll believe it too."

 

"Look into my eyes and see if I give a damn about it." She looked straight into Jisoo's eyes and the pink color arises on Jisoo's pale cheeks. "So?"

 

 

Jisoo sighed and pouted. Maybe she just missed Jennie so bad that her feelings are heightened particularly the jealousy one. She got a small kiss on the forehead from her girlfriend and that stomach turning and buttefly causing thing was felt by the older girl. She pointed to her lips and Jennie obeyed her. Just as she had wrapped her arms on Jennie's neck, the other girl pulled away.

 

 

"Aren't you hungry? I'll cook something for us." She stood up and patted Jisoo's head before going into the kitchen.

 

 

Jisoo just smiled at the sight of the brunette. Her focus got swerved off when a notification arrived on Jennie's phone. She read the name and realized that it was Mino. She got curious and opened the message, knowing that she can easily weasel her way out in case Jennie interrogates her.

 

 

 

Thanks for today! I had fun, Nini! I hope you did as well. Can't wait till we see each other again. ;) kekeke
 

 

 

She let go of the phone and lay it there on its place earlier. She took a deep breath. She tried to calm her over anxious and green with jealousy self again.
 

 

It can't be, right? Oppa is just our oppa. Right. He's like a brother to us.

 

 

She shook her head and decided to alert Jennie about her phone. She didn't have to though. It rang and in a moment, her girlfriend was already there picking it up.

 

 

"I think that's Mino oppa. He--"

 

"Hmm? Oh... Hang on a sec, Jisoo." She showed her forefinger and went a bit away from the still anxious girl. Jisoo only heard some parts of their conversation and yet it still pisses her off. "Yeah... I got home safely. Komawo, oppa. Aniyaaa~~" Great. Use your aegyo, Jendeukie. That's. Just. Fine. "Yup. Hmm... I'll tell manager unnie about it... Okay. Good night! See you again next time! Thanks! Chuuu!"

 

Chu?

 

 

 

Chuuu?!

 


 

CHU???!!!

 


 

"What was that about?" Jisoo immediately asked her after she hang up. "Care to share?"

 

"It was nothing. We just happened to see each other earlier so we hang out."

 

"Like a date?" Jennie, thinking that there were just teasing around, gave that gummy smile to Jisoo.

 

"Maybe? Hahaha that's funny, Jichu." She turned back towards the kitchen.

 

"What's funny, Jennie?" Jisoo's tone made her turn back instantly. "What I just said?"

 

"Yah why are you so serious?"

 

"Or the fact that you're dating him behind my back?"

 

"Woah! Don't go there." Jennie blinked and raised both her hands up. "How can you think like that? Are you playing around again, Jichu?"

 

"I'm not." Jisoo shook her head. "Are you?"

 

"Okay. Jisoo, that's enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter