Fangirl

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was wrong about you. You didn't love me like I thought you do."

 

Lisa shouted while she stayed with her position yet she was getting teary eyed that she had to talk. "No, Jisoo! I love you like I've never loved anyone."

 

"How much more lies are you going to say?! I am so fed up with that!"

 

"Nooo! Jisoo, don't say that I really--"

 

"Let's stop this. I don't want to see you anymore and I won't care about you like before."

 

"Jisoo!!"

 

 

The extremely beautiful girl walked away and the one watching her back has tears in her eyes. Lisa cried as the scene was just too sad especially when she saw Jisoo shedding tears.

 

 

"No! Don't do that! Just don't--!"

 

Lisa was hit by a pillow by her mom.

 

 

"Geez! Pranpriya! I told you to stop watching dramas already, didn't I?!"

 

"Ahh! Mom, move away! It's the ending credits already!" The drama ended with her favorite ost playing and the actress's picture took up the whole screen. "See?! I didn't even see what's going to happen on the next time it airs!"

 

"Oh I hope it never airs here in Thailand again!" Lisa opened widely. "You always watch and talk as if you're the person she's acting with. People would think you're crazy!"

 

"But I'm not, mom!" She whined and looked up at her. "I'm not crazy! I'm just her-- OMG!! HER FANGIRL!!"

 

 

Lisa's mom covered her ears as her daughter squealed like a maniac when the showbiz news appeared on tv.

 

 

"Famous and top star, Kim Jisoo, is said to come to Thailand over the weekend! Kim Jisoo became famous for being the child actress that took people's hearts away 12 years ago at the young age of 6. Now, with her numerous outstanding melodramas and hot tracks that are quite known... the said actress will have a fan meeting which could hold at least 2,000 people! A personal message to her fans was posted in instagram by Kim Jisoo herself."

 

 

Lisa squealed and shouted while her mother had her eyes looking back and forth at her and the TV.

 

 

"Hello guys! This is Kim Jisoo..."

 

"Annyeong, Jisoo!! Omg omg omg! I'm Lisa!!" She was hit by her mother again but she ignored it. "She'll do an aegyo there! And then a heart sign-- MY HEART OMG KIM JISOO YOU DID NOT--!"

 

"IF YOU'VE ALREADY WATCH IT, STOP BEING SO LOUD AND GO TO YOUR ROOM." Her mother raised her voice so Lisa immediately closed .

 

"I've only watch it one or two times, Mom." She squinted her eyes as the young girl kept quiet but not without spouting words in Korean. As if she memorized all of it.

 

 

 

Maybe one hundred or two hundred times.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

5:59:50

 

 

10 more seconds.

 

9

 

8

 

7

 

 

Lisa held her mouse tightly.

 

 

6

 

5

 

4

 

 

Any moment now...

 

 

3

 

2

 

 

NOW!

 

 

1

 

 

 

She clicked as soon as the time read 6PM and waited for the confirmation. Once she read that she had successfully bought a ticket... She screamed loudly and did her dance ritual. It was a popular dance as if she's reaching for a star.

 

 

Her phone rang so she quickly picked it up, expecting her best friend to answer it. "Hey, Lisa!!"

 

"BAMBAM!! I GOT IT! I GOT THE TICKET!" She was jumping up and down now. "OMG OMG OMG! I CAN GO SEE JISOO NOW!"

 

"Woah! Calm down, girl! I know you're excited and all but--!"

 

"OMG OMG OMG MY HEART BAMBAM. MY HEART! I SWEAR--"

 

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME FIRST, WILL YOU?" Bambam also shouted as it was hard to get anything through the girl. "The crew changed the date of our gig. They asked me if you were coming and luckily... I said no."

 

"What?! Why not?!" Lisa was beyond surprise. "You know how much I've been waiting to show my new moves! I hate you, Bambam! I thought we're friends! How could you?!"

 

"Showing of your new moves or going to your heart's Kim Jisoo? Pick one."

 

"OMG I LOVE YOU BAMBAM! YOU'RE THE BEST AND MOST AMAZING PERSON! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO MY LIFE IF I HADN'T MET YOU?"

 

"I know I know, okay? Geez stop freaking out! You seem okay throwing away your shot just to meet your idol."

 

"Yah there'll be a lot more anyway! Meeting Kim Jisoo is more important than anything!"

 

 

Bambam chuckled as Lisa get more and more out of control.

 

 

"Lisa, don't get too crazy, okay? Kim Jisoo might never come back if you scare her." There was someone calling her friend and she knew that the call was about to end. "Anyway, I'll see you again. I can't believe that your mom let you go see her."

 

"I know, right? Bye! See you, Bambam!"

 

 

She dropped the call and stared at her poster studded walls. Jisoo here, Jisoo there and Jisoo everywhere. Yup. Your typical fangirl. She went to touch the huge portrait of Jisoo on the wall and she smiled.

 

 

"I'm finally gonna meet you, Kim Jisoo."

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you, oppa. I can finish the fan meeting and I handled that quite good today but..." Jisoo sighed. "I'm really tired. Can't I have an alone time? I can't remember the last time I slept."

 

"Jisoo, are you complaining now? I told you that your schedule's packed. It's been arranged. I'm sorry but I'm picking you up early tomorrow."

 

Her manger hung up and Jisoo was left feeling suffocated. It's been eventful days. Especially when the crowd in the airport was quite rowdy when she arrived. She just wished that people would also realize how she's also a human being who gets tired. It's like she has to please everyone and their happiness should come first. That's what her job that became her life is. It's like she's always against the world by herself and no one's by her side.

 

She thought it was fun and easy to be an actress when she started young. Growing up in that scene has now made her try a normal life. How to walk in the streets and laugh like the girl that she is. How to never have a care what other people think. A tear dropped from her eye and she quickly wiped it off.

 

 

She just wished for that before. Now... She badly wants that.

 

 

So she wore her black jeans, white shirt and her favorite jacket. She used a white mask and cap to cover her face. With only her wallet in her pocket, she went out of the suite leaving her phone that works like her second demanding manager.

 

 

 

A little air and sightseeing in a completely new place might help her.

 

 

 

 

 

=  =  =  =  =

 

 

 

 

 

"I swear if I see Jisoo... I might just hug her tight and never let her go!"

 

"I'll be taking her away!"

 

"Hey! That'll be kidnapping!"

 

"But still!!! She's so pretty! I don't think I can help myself if she's hanging around the streets like other famous people do!!"

 

 

Maybe it was a bad idea to roam around.

 

 

Jisoo didn't understand the Thai people so she just passed by the group of fans who were acting like obssessed people. She prayed that a mob won't occur. She accidentally locked eyes with one of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter