Mad

One Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mysterious.

 

 

She came into my life in her full glory, peaking up curiosity about her whole being. It was on that very day that I realized that I have to know her.

 

 

No.

 

 

I need to know her.

 

 

Like how every mother would know the difference between twins. Like how God would see his person through and through. Like how a wolf would last with only one mate even in its darkest and cruelest flaws.

 

 

 

"Why do you not let people see the real you?"

 

"I'll lose sight of myself. Pretending and trying to meet their expectations."

 

"But you trust me enough."

 

"Because you said you'll be there even if we're against the world."

 

 

 

I smiled at her. Flowery words flatter you and I don't think it's wrong for me to fall for it. I don't think it's wrong to fall for her.

 

 

 

 

 

Awestruck.

 

 

 

One does not simply stare into her eyes and doesn't look away from that gaze which pierces your soul and whole being. Her scent which alerts you from miles away keep you up on your toes. Her stance and words show nothing but confidence taking you from limb to limb.

 

 

No.

 

 

It's more than awe when you see her.

 

 

She's stunningly beautiful and brutally breathtaking. She's a cigar. Dangerously good and right in all the wrong times. Addictive. Obsessive.

 

 

 

"Who was that guy?"

 

"A friend."

 

"Why would you kiss him if he's a friend?"

 

"It's not what you think."

 

"But--"

 

 

 

She kissed me and comforted me more than a thousand of stuffed animals could do. She looked at me with what I see as love coming from a beautiful monster.

 

 

 

"He's nothing. I'm all yours. Don't forget that."

 

"I love you, Jennie."

 

 

 

She didn't say it back but she kissed the pain away. I remember her words thoroughly. And that's what I did.

 

I wonder if she realizes just how much I live up to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter