TRIP TO JEJU! 2

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have arrived in the airport and now waiting for their departure to Jeju.

Mina was sitting at the bench in the waiting area, she's waiting for the three that went to the restroom.

She was scanning her phone when someone patted her shoulder from behind,

"Hey!" Chaeyoung greeted her, dahyun is with her.

Mina smiled at them then she allowed them to sit beside her.

"What are you doing here alone?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"I'm waiting for the three to arrive." Mina replied.

Chaeng raise her left eyebrow, "The who?" 

"Hmm.." Mina look around then smile when she saw the three approaching them.

Mina points on them,

"Hey. Sorry we're late." Jeongyeon said and sat down on the bench. She's really tired?

Momo looks at Chaeyoung then Dahyun. Chaeyoung was staring at Momo too, she's like remembering on where she meets Momo and she's too familiar to her. Momo just looks away then sat beside Mina.

"I'm hungry." Tzuyu said, as Mina hears that. She gets a bread on her bag then throw it to Tzuyu.

"Thanks." Tzuyu smiled happily then eats the bread. It's a relief that Tzuyu can control herself when she's hungry unlike the two.

"You hungry too?" Mina asked Momo.

Momo shakes her head and smile to Mina.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." 

The moment Momo came here. She become tired, and Mina don't know why. She also noticed the change of Momo's mood when she saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Oh right! I'll introduced this two to you guys." Mina says then stand up.

"This is Chaeyoung and dahyun, And this is Momo, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. And Chae I know that you already know Tzuyu." Mina says.

Chaeyoung just raise her eyebrows and looks at Momo.

"Momo??" She said, and Mina nodded her head.

"The o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter