Tzuyu's Feelings

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Morning, and It's time to go to school again. Momo lazily stands up from her coffin bed and yawned. She looks at Jeongyeon who's soundly sleeping while hanging open . She then grabs her pillow and effortless throwed it to Jeongyeon. The latter snapped out of it and hurriedly woke up from her sleep. After she realized that Momo did that to her. She glared at Momo who's trying to refrain herself from laughing.

"I hate you!" Jeongyeon shouted and leaves the room. 

Momo shrugged her head and get fast ready for the school. When she was getting dress, she then again remember that Sana will be with them. Momo knows that Sana will not waste her time by staying in the human world. She will do the mission earlier as ever. And Momo don't want that to be happen, at first. They don't know where the president is. And don't know who is he. 

But Sana has her will and never gets tired on it. 

Momo sighed just by thinking of it as she finished her doing and ready to go. But frowned when she realized that Jeongyeon was not found nowhere. 

"Where did she go?!" Momo said as she abrruptly went outside using her vampire speed. 

She pass by Tzuyu's room as Tzuyu at the same time gets out of her room. She confusely looks at Momo who was running down the hallway and calling Jeongyeon's name.

"What's wrong with her?" Tzuyu says, she shook her head and headed in the kitchen where she can get a blood drink. She feels hungry. Tzuyu was already on her school uniform but still on vampire self. 

When she arrived on the kitchen. She saw Jeongyeon eating there while leaning against the wall.

"Momo was looking for you." Tzuyu said as she get a drink from their fridge. 

"Leave her alone." Jeongyeon frowned and Tzuyu laugh at that.

"Did she do something to you again?" 

"As always." Jeongyeon replied.

Tzuyu laugh again but gets serious, "I'm curious about that Sana.." 

Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter