Confused

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many events happened in Mina's life and it's not normal at all. First, Momo was a vampire. second, The nosferatu wants her blood. Third, She's still confuse about her feelings to Momo.

"Uhh.." Momo growned in pain. They are in Mina's house. 

"Don't move!" Mina stopped Momo from moving still by grabbing her shoulder's together.

"It's hurt.." Momo make a face that made Mina giggles.

"Doesn't Vampires can't feel pain?" Mina asked, 

"Hey! We can too!" 

"But your still a stupid for doing that.." Mina glares at her.

"I was trying to protect you!" 

Mina sighed, "You are. But.."

"No buts. That's my job right?" Momo smiled at her as Mina held Momo's wound and remembers what happen that time.

-Flashback-

They are walking on the side walk while Momo was holding her hands for Mina don't fall down.

"Don't Nosfe-- Ratu?? Ugh. Uhm, Appear in this hour?" Mina asked while looking around.

It's 8:00 PM in the evening and they are on their way to Mina's house.

"Yes they are so we have to be careful." Momo says as Mina jumps and face Momo.

"You're there to protect me right?" Mina smiled as Momo blushed and nodded.

"You blush!" Mina laughs,

Momo pouted and covers her face. "No I didn't!" 

"Yes you are!" Mina held Momo's hand making the girl heart flatters.

"Let's go." As they take a step, Momo feels a weird atmosphere around so she wrap her hands around Mina and bring her closer.

"Stay still." Momo laid her instinc.

"W-what is it?" Mina feels hot.. not because of a nosferatu might attack them right now but because of Momo's hand in her waist.

"I feel someone is watching us." Momo says, as she lifts up Mina in a bridal style and runs fast as she can. It's still a meter away from her house. Mina was holding still on Momo's shoulder.

As Momo was running, Mina saw a nosferatu in their back and chasing them.

"T-they are here.." Momo suddenly stopped and bring Mina down.

"This can't do." Momo faced the Nosferatu who was hungrily looking at them.

"Human!" The nosferatu shouted. 

Momo stand in front of Mina and lower her stan.

"Mina, just stay there and don't move okay?" Momo says as Mina nodded.

The nosferatu charge his attack to Momo and Momo dodge it quickly by blocking his attack. She launch a kick downwards so the nosferatu slips but stand up again.

"I sme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter