Losing Control

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The darkness starts to occupy Mina's body. She don't know herself, she don't know what she was doing, Her mind is blank and all she can see is dark. She feels like her body is in fire. Her Heartbeats is so fast as if it will came out of her chest anytime. Her teeth feels different and  something is piercing her bottom lip. Something sharp.. Like fangs? 

Mina's body starts to move by itself like it have it's own mind. She fights anyone she sees. 

"I can hear voice.. But I don't know whom it was.." 

"Who am I?" 

Mina kept asking herself while fighting these people, confused why she have to fight them. 

"Mina!!" 

"Oh Is that my name? Who's calling me? Why are they calling me?" 

Only darkness is in front of her eyes. She closes it and open but still darkness. She wants to move her body but it felt like another person is using it.

"What happen to me?" 

 

--

Momo's POV 

I kept running even though I stumble in my own feet, but still getting up to find Mina. I can sense a powerful energy coming this way. I knew it was from Mina, It's past 7 already and I think they already fighting her. But , No don't fight her! She's still Mina! Just on her vampire form!

I clench my fist and grit my teeth, 

I know I'm near. I'm going to stop Mina! Before everything starts to fall down.

I have to stop it. Even though I die. 

--

Jeongyeon's POV

Where the heck is Momo? Mina is unstoppable! Her strength is no joke! We tried our best to make her stop but it's useless. 

Now I'm thrist in blood. I have to regain my power. 

I glance at Mina who was unconsciously fighting the other vampires. We have to protect the hunters because if Mina touch them in just a slight of a finger. They will die

Momo.. 

I wonder where the hell that woman is. 

We're going to die if she didn't come in time!!

"Unnie!" Tzuyu called me. I looked at her with Dahyun in her hands. 

"Where's chaeyoung?!" I asked her. She pointed in the direction where Chaeyoung is. She was fighting with Mina, also Nayeon who just arrived in the scene.

Chaeyoung clench her teeth as she pulling the trigger. But it's useless for Mina. The bullets becomes a sand when it comes near to her

"What the?" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Chaeyoung bit her lip and glance at Dahyun who were confuse at her surrounding. Tzuyu is comforting her. Chaeyoung smiled at the sight when-

"Chaeyoung!" Nayeon shouted nowhere. Chaeyoung is about to look at her when Mina suddenly appear in front of her, Raising her one hand and roughly hit Chaeyoung from the head. 

Chaeyoung cough in the sudden attacked so she collapse on the ground.

"No!!" Dahyun cried when she saw what happen. She struggle into Tzuyu's embrace and dashes into Chaeyoung.

"Wait! Dahyun! No!" Tzuyu says but it's too late when Mina change her direction to Dahyun.

Dahyun froze into her spot while Staring at Mina and Chaeyoung in her hands.

"M-mina unnie?" Dahyun says but Mina just tilt her head while looking at Dahyun. 

"Mina can't hear and understand you! She'll kill you!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and tried to stands up but she's too weak to do it. Tzuyu clench her fist and about to stand up when someone suddenly grabs her arms from behind.

"No." Sana says, Tzuyu glared at her.

"No?" Tzuyu scoff, "You just arrive here and No? Dahyun unnie is in trouble and she needs our hel--" Sana cutted her off by giving her a hug.

"Let her." Sana said. Tzuyu can't help but to get confuse by Sana's action.

"What?!" Tzuyu got quiet. Then glared at Sana again, She lets go of Sana's hand then turned around. She dashes into Dahyun, timingly, she saw Mina's about to attack Dahyun. 

About to block her attack when she felt someone passes by. She automatically froze from the spot and her eyes widen when Momo appear in front of Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Holding Mina's hand while shaking.

"S-stop it.. Mina." Momo says between her breathe. Mina's face was no emotion. She just stared at Momo, her eyes still red. Mina slightly furrowed her eyebrows when she step backward.

Everyone makes a confuse commotion by Mina's action. "Did she understands Momo?" They all said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter