Father

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo laid down beside Mina while looking at her worriedly. Thanks to Dahyun, she regain her strength back. Now she's waiting for Mina to woke up.

The sun is rising and she doesn't have any sleep. She's tired but tried to kept awake.

She held Mina's hand and intertwined it with hers.

"Wake up soon." She whispered and then, the darkness covered her.

--

Morning came, 

Jeongyeon woke up early than the others, she came out of the tent she slept in and sat on the bond fire they make last night. Even though she's a vampire, she can't still the cold.

"Oh early bird." She heard a voice from behind. She looks back and saw Nayeon with a tea in her hands.

"Want some?" Nayeon asked noticing that Jeong is looking at her hands.

Jeongyeon cough and shakes head. "No, I can't drink that.." 

Nayeon just shrugs and sat down beside her. She stared at the fire while sipping her tea. 

"Do you think.." Jeongyeon started, "The enemies will come back today and attack us again?" Jeongyeon cough, felt a little weak.

Nayeon stared at her and put down her cup of tea in front of her.

"Hmm, possibly.." Nayeon stopped, "But.. before that, Are you okay?"

Nayeon noticed that Jeongyeon kept on coughing and her breathe is heavy.

"Y-yeah.." Jeongyeon answered between her cough.

Obviously, Nayeon didn't believe that.

"Don't tell me you didn't drink any blood last night?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon stopped and slowly nods her head, "I fell fast asleep so.."

Nayeon sighed and ran back at the her tent. In any minute, she came back with a pack of blood.

"I can't believe that vampires can be forgotten too." Nayeon smiled.

Jeongyeon looks at the pack of blood and at Nayeon. She takes it in her hands and stared at it.

"Thank you." Jeongyeon whispered. Nayeon smiled after hearing it.

A couple of silence slowly swallowing them. Don't want to break the ice and just quietly watching the sun rise.

"Say.." Nayeon says, Jeongyeon glance at her.

"Sorry for asking this.. Do you like Mina in any chance?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon can't help but to cough at her question, "E-eh?!" 

Nayeon smile, "Just asking!" 

Jeongyeon blush, "Am I that obvious?" 

Nayeon laughs and says, "Yes!" 

"You've been watching the two of them from a far with a frown on your face." 

Jeongyeon covered her face from embarrassment. "Stop it!" 

"How cute~" Nayeon thought to herself and giggles.

"W-why are you laughing?" Jeongyeon whined and punch Nayeon at the arms. It's hurt but she just laugh it off.

"Noothing~" Nayeon said in chorus and smiled at Jeongyeon.

--

One by One, all of them started to woke up except Momo and Mina who still sleeping at the tent.

Tzuyu yawn while wearing her coat. Sana smiled when she saw Tzuyu from afar and hugged her from behind.

"Wha-!" Tzuyu startled and quickly look behind.

"You scared me.." Tzuyu says while holding her chest.

"Sorry haha!" Sana gave her a quick kiss on the lips that made Tzuyu face looks like a tomato.

"W-ha- Just what the hell are you doing?!" 

While Sana is having fun on teasing Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung facepalm while looking at the two.

"Just when the two of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter