Out of the Barrier Part III

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the Gate opened. Momo immediately uses her vampire speed to climb at the tree. She stand right at the branch of the tree. For the others, they have their own way on hiding. From Momo's point, she can smell Nosferatu's blood from afar. Probably, there are Nosferatu lingering around the area. 

Momo's feeling was a bit uneasy so she often looked back at the camp because some strong energy was coming from there.

"Do you feel it too?" Sana said who was at her behind. 

"Yeah.." Momo replied, removing her mask. 

"Hmm.." Sana sat down at the branch and whistle.

"What are you doing?" Momo asked as she stared down at Sana.

"Shh" Sana place a finger on her lips and points her finger in a direction, Momo furrowed her eye brow and tilt her head towards that direction. They can see a Nosferatu lingering around the Barrier wall. Thinking of what way they can pass it. 

"How did they.." Momo says and getting to her position  but Sana stops her.

"They probably felt that energy." Sana said still holding Momo's sleeves.

"Why are you stopping me?" Momo asked, Sana smirked as she stands up.

"Let them come to us." Sana says, 

Momo raise an eye brow, "How?" 

Before Sana replies, Jeongyeon who suddenly came out of nowhere charge unto the Nosferatu, Tzuyu is with her. Both of them uses their vampire speed and hide through the brashes. 

"What are they doing??" Momo asked as she waited f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter