Sleep

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina.." Momo lean unto Mina's face and cupped the Girl's cheeks. 

"Momo?" Mina was trying to looked at the Girl's eyes but it's closed. Momo was trying to resist herself, because of Mina's blood. She's restraing herself on smelling it. She knows that Mina's blood isn't normal like the others are. 

"Momo?" Mina calls out again, This time Momo opened her eyes and stare into Mina's eyes.

"Y-you're eyes.." Mina stated. Momo gapse by her comment and stands up quickly. 

It's happening. Her thirsty in blood. It's been a while since she drunk a human blood and it's weaken her.

"What's wrong??" Mina is seriously concern by Momo's behavior. 

"N-nothing. I have to go now Minari. Good Night." Momo says and dash outside. She can't looked back at Mina if she does? She will not be able to control herself.

Mina was just standing there while looking at Momo confusely. 

--

Meanwhile, Dahyun was busy in reviewing about Vampires and Nosferatu. After that Trauma. She came back to her old self and had to continue her routine about vampires even though she's scared inside.

"Uhhh.. I still didn't see any nosferatu.." Dahyun says while staring at the newspaper.

She stare outside the window and it's a full moon tonight.

"Vampire.. coming out at night right?" She confirms. She looked at the watch.

"11pm." She mumbled. Dahyun grabs her jacket and went out her house. Even though she's nervous, her curiousity level is above her. She wants to see a Vampire again or a nosferatu one. She's confident because she have a weapon on her. A water and a rosary or a garlic. 

She went to the park where it's a dark place. She sat on the bench and quitely look at the surrounding. 

"Hmm.." She remembers the day that a Vampire with a mask attacked her. On the other side, she's scared but she wants to see that again at the same time. 

"Where are you.." She blured out. Dahyun was holding her rosary and staring at it. 

5 minutes pass, still no sign of a vampire. Dahyun become unpatient so she stand straight and let out a deep breathe, 

"Vampireeess!!!" She scream. Dahyun thinks this ia the only way she can call out a Vampires. (A stupid think)

A minute pass, There's no one. She look around and goes to the corner bench and stay there. 

Her sleepy head welcomes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter