Moments of time

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them still confused of what is happening. Even Momo and Mina itself. 

"We're the same?" Mina asked back and Jihyo smiled. 

"I see. You still don't know about it.." Jihyo glance at Momo and then sighed.

"Is it okay to tell it?" Jihyo said as Momo shook her head.

"It will be better if she doesn't know." Momo says as Mina look at Momo then back to Jihyo. 

"Jeongyeon, Can you lead Mina to her tent?" Momo said as Jeongyeon quickly held Mina's shoulder and went to the tent nearby. 

Momo grabbed Jihyo's wrist as they walk to where therd's no one around them.

"What are you trying to do?" Momo asked then she glared at her.

"Oh c'mon. Don't act like you don't know about it." Jihyo smirked as she stares at Momo.

"You.. You're inlove with her?" Jihyo added as Momo gulped and avoid her gaze.

"No." Momo coldly answered.

Jihyo cough, "That's good then. You do know that falling in love with a Human is a forbidden for us." 

Momo frowned, "I know that. You don't need to emphasize it." 

Jihyo chuckled, "By the way, I need to talk to Mina for a minute. Is that okay to you?" 

Momo stared at her with a worried look on her face. Jihyo noticed that and smiled.

"Don't worry. I'm not an enemy. I can't do that to her." Jihyo said, tapping her shoulder before walk away.

Momo just stared at the ground then gripping her fist.

--

Mina's POV

I was lying on my bed while hugging the pillow that Jeongyeon gave me, there's still many Questions that still bugging on my head. What does she meant by that? we're the same?? how?

And her eyes glowed in Gold. I thought Vampires eye's are only red? Argh, this events is killing me. Just what are they? 

I force myself to get up from my bed and stand up timingly, Momo went in.

"Oh?" She walk towards me and embrace me.

"What's wrong?" I said, putting my arms around her.

"Nothing.. you okay?" She asked while kissing my forehead.

"Of course.." I smiled at her but looking at her eyes, I know something's bothering her. I cupped her cheeks and stared at her eyes.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with you?" I said, she was just looking at me with those eyes.

"Nothing Mina.. I'm just tired.." Momo replied and throw herself on the bed after letting me go.

I sighed and lay beside her. I faced her while she was facing the bed- her faced completely burried on the bed sheet.

I carress her silky hair and smell it. I still can't believe that she's a vampire.. it's interesting and scary at the same time. I snapped when she suddenly grap my wrist- pulling me closer to her. 

"Hey.." She hummed. I looked at her, now she was facing me too.

"Hm?" I hummed. I burried my face through her neck as I heard her giggles.

"That tickles.." She says as I smiled. I chin up and give her a quick peck on the lips.

She was shocked for a moment but smile after a while, "Theif." 

"A kiss theif to be exact." I corrected while brushing a finger on her lips, she smiled showing her fangs completely.

"That's naughty." Momo smile seductively and pulled me into a hug, I can feel her breathe into my neck. And a suddenly thought appear on my head. Will she bite me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter