This is not the End

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The time has come.

"Sir. Are we going now?" Jimin perks his ear up while tapping her toe and leaning against the tree. They were eyeing the vampires and hunters that are now resting. It's midnight, and the moon is full and alive.

 

Mina's father places his hands on his back and faced Jimin.

 

"Don't be so rush. You know that we're not the only ones who came up with this plan right?" He smirked. Jimin played with his hair.

 

"Oh right. By the way, I talk to her earlier." Jimin snorted.

 

"Seems like she's not doing her job properly." Jimin smiled, "So, what are going to do with her?" 

 

His Boss hummed and glance at their place. 

 

"The time has come my dear." He said, not answering Jimin's Question.

--

Mina's POV 

It's morning and I woke up early to get some sunlight. I already knew that I'm a vampire and I can't just accept it. How did that happen?

 

I don't remember anything. I just slept and this happen.

I twerk up and kick a stone. 

 

"I can't believe this." I hissed and clench my teeth.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder as I turn arround, I saw Jeongyeon waving her hands towards me.

 

"Something's wrong?" She asked and gives me a pack of blood. I hesistant on accepting it because I'm not used to it.

 

"You need this." She says, convincing me to accept it so I have no choice.

 

I grab it tightly and stared at it. I gripped my teeth as I’m squeezing the pack of blood tightly, 

 

“Whoa there.. calm down,” Jeongyeon tried to calm me down because my lips started bleeding because I was bitting it hard.

 

“I’m just a mere human back then.. but what happen?” Also, i felt so different, my body felt so different than then. It became strong? I don’t know how to put it. I feel like this body can’t feel any pain.

 

“Mina..” Momo appears at the door. 

 

“Err.. so I’ll go now.” Jeongyeon bow her head slightly before d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter