TRIP TO JEJU! 3

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have arrive in Jeju and now they are in hotel where they will spend their first night. They gather in the living room because the teacher told so.

They will be divided into Six for the room. 

"Okay now. Group yourselves into six. And I will give you the keys for the room you'll stay in." The teacher said. The students begin to group themselves while Mina and the others was just staring to each other, thinking how will they group themselves.

"So.." Mina begins. Jeongyeon, Momo and Tzuyu exchanged looks and starts to worry. 

"We already have six people.. is it okay to you?" Mina asked Momo, but the latter didn't answer first. She thinked.

"Of course." Momo answered. Jeongyeon snapped and Tzuyu too. They looked at Momo, 

Mina smiled and goes to Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Hey, are you sure about that?" Jeongyeon whispered to Momo, 

Momo shooked her head, "We don't have any choice." Jeongyeon and Tzuyu just hang their heads thinking this is gonna be a hard day and night for them. Just like how will they drink blood when they needed it? And if they're fangs came out, it will be a bigggg mess.

"Hey." Mina called them swinging the keys on her hand. They went to their assign rooms which is in the 2nd floor.

--

They've arrived and went inside, The room is big enough for them, And It's a Japanese style, where you can sleep on the floor. Momo decided to tour around the room, looking for some suspicious if there are. She spotted a wide window in the other room. She come near to it and look outside, it's the backdoor of the hotel. It's dark and you can't see anything. But it have so many trees, you can say that it's like a forest. Momo keep her focus on it when someone tapped her shoulder.

"how was it?" Tzuyu asked and stand beside Momo.

"It's clearly a dark forest." Momo replied and Opened the window, a strong wind we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter