Park Jihyo

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group of people wearing a black coats and a hood that covering their half face. The one who interrupt their bondings standing in front of them while her left hand is on her stomach, showing some respect for them. 

Momo stands up and hid Mina behind her, they don't know who are these peoples and just freely come inside the barrier.

"Who are you?" Momo coldly asked, 

The Girl who was wearing hood smirked and bowed to her, "I'm not an enemy." 

By Momo's feeling, she can feel something's off with her. But also something's good. She just said that Mina is the hidden one and by that, she probably know something.

"What do you guys want?" Jeongyeon said, stepping out in front, 

The tension was coming up when they heard someone clapping and Momo shifted her head towards the person who was clapping. She saw the elder walking towards them. As He approach them, He tapped the Girl that wearing hood shoulders and smiled at Momo.

"They are the representative from North Korea. They are vampired and hunters like you." He said as the Girl walk towards Momo and faced her.

She slowly remove her hood, revealing her face. 

"I'm Park Jihyo. Nice to meet you, Hirai Momo." Jihyo reach out her hands as Momo stared at her. Wether she's thinking Jihyo is a vampire or not but in odds. She can't feel anything.

"Uh. Nice to meet you," Jihyo glance at Mina that hiding in Momo's back. 

"You're Mina right?" Jihyo smiled as Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter