The Promise

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years ago

A two young ins were walking beside the shore, while holding hands and happily talking with each other.

"Let's play in the water!" The younger girl said and trying to pull the older but she's avoiding it.

"I told you I have a fear on water right.." the older said and pinch the younger girl cheeks.

"But.. i just want to play with you.." the younger girl pouted.

"Aww.. Hmm if we gets into our Teen I'll promise that I'll play with you!" The older girl said and kisses her forehead.

"Promise???" Her eyes was filled with desire and happiness,

But the older girl just nodded and trying to smile but seems she's faking it. She's hurt, because her Best friend didn't know, What's her secret.

"Mina! Let's go home!" The younger girl mom called her.

"I have to go now.. You promise me that right?" Mina said, looking at the latter's eye.

"Promise." The latter replied and smiled.

Mina shows her sweet smile and runs to her mother. The latter was just looking at her while waving her hand, until they vanished into her eyes.

"Promise..." the latter words are bitter. Why'd she even made a promise? When she will just broke it until the end.

The latter smile and a tears falls into her cheeks and says,

"I'm sorry, Mina.."

And vanish like a wind.

--

That memory was still fresh in Mina's mind. Her best friend was gone and didn't even say goodbye to her. She's don't know if she's angry or not. She wants to be angry to her but can't. She just want to see her. 

It's been 2 years since her best friend gone. She misses her a lot. She wants to find her but don't know where. Her best friends keeps a lot of secret but she didn't bother to ask it. 

And now, that memory keeps coming back. Her best friend have a fear of water. But she's confuse, She knows that she didn't have a fear on water lately, but suddenly, it have. It's still a question. But she trust her. And know that her bestfriend will keep her promise and not to be broken.

"Hey hey hey. Do you know the news?" Her friend, Dahyun approach her while waving the newspaper in her hand.

"What news?" Mina asked boringly.

Dahyun smiled, "about the vampires!"

"Vampires again?" Mina scoffed. 

Mina didn't believe in vampires. She thinks it's hilarious that many people actually believe in those creatures when they are didn't even exist.

"Yes, and they said that this vampire was pretty hot even though she's wearing a half masked and only her lips were visible!" Dahyun said excitedly. 

Mina frowned, "seriously, you look like you're inlove with a vampire dahyun." 

"Maybe! But I want to see he--" 

Mina cuts dahyun, "and get bitten, imaginary?" 

"Hey! You have to believe in them too!" Dahyun pouted.

"Oh shut up." 

"Why the two of you bickering again?" Chaeyoung asked holding a knife. in her hand.

Dahyun jump out of shocked when Chaeyoung pointed it to her.

"And why are you holding a knife?!" Dahyun asked hiding behind Mina who was just blankly staring to Chaeyoung.

"To hunt down them." Chaeyoung bluntly replied.

"Why hunt?? They are good being too!" Dahyun defense. 

"Hey, I'm a hunter you know. Good or bad, i have to kill them." Chaeyoung replied. 

"You meanie!" Dahyun stick out her tongue,

"I'll bite that." Chaeyoung agressively grabs Dahyun's shoulder and lean in to kiss Dahyun without permission.

Mina just shooked, and shakes her head.

"W-w-why did you kiss me!!" Dahyun push Chaeyoung away and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter