Not Yet

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Momo decided to go back in the classroom, since they can't hunt people and their blood, if they found out? It will be a big mess. So they have to act like a human.

The two latters was in front of the door and they saw many students that chatting with each other, some of them looked at the two, and the two latter just smile at them.

They take their seats and the first that Momo did is to look at the mysterious girl that have been confusing her mind since this morning, but unfortunately, the girl isn't here. She look around to find her but she's gone.

"Uhm.. miss?" Momo asked her seatmate who is busy reading her book. The student looks at her and looks back in her book. Momo feel pissed on that but she remains calm.

"Can I ask, where was the girl who was sitting in that chair?" Momo ask as she pointed out the chair where is was the girl seating.

"I don't know." The student replied, not looking at Momo.

Momo sighed and just say, "thank you." 

She thinks that the girl had go home and might not come back.

Her mind was blank the whole day and just as she thought. That Girl never came back.

 

--

Mina's POV

I went home early because my head is killing me, and second, i don't really want to see or face Momo right now. I'm not yet ready..

"So you are not really coming back?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, not today.." i replied and lays down to the sofa. I'm tired.

"Okay, i have to get dahyun. Ciao." Chaeyoung excuse herself and I just wave a goodbye.

While staring at the ceiling, i just thought What if one day.. I.. Momo forgotten me? Is that possible? But it's like 2 years so.. i think that was possible.. or is it.. ARGH i don't know.

I miss her, I want to see her but I don't want to see her because I'm not ready. Gets? My mind was acting crazy lately. I don't know myself right now.

I was going to stand up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter