Date

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening, 7:00 PM.

Mina was standing in front of her house. She's waiting for Momo to arrive. She's excited, yet nervous. She was still thinking of Sana told her but she put that aside for a moment and focus to her and Momo. 

Mina put her hands together and blows it using because she's cold. Or just because she's nervous. Her hands were just so cold.

She looked at her watch and looked back again in the road. Seems like she's late.

After 5 minutes, The wind blows that made Mina closed her eyes, then after the wind gone, she opened it.

"Hey." Momo suddenly appear beside her. Mina snapped out a bit of shocked and breathe heavily.

"Why did you appear out of nowhere!" Mina shouted as Momo giggled.

"You're too cute to be tease." Momo said as she pinch Mina's cheeks. Although it's cold, but she felt a warm blood goes thru her face.

"You're blushing!" Momo teased,

"N-no I'm not! Let's get going.." Mina said as she started to walk, Momo just laughed at her and followed her behind.

There's only one place that they can stay. But Momo have to be alert because of Nosperatus'. They are everywhere. Momo was eyeing Mina's back when the latter suddenly stopped.

"Walk beside me.." Mina said softly that made Momo smile. 

Momo stand beside Mina and held the latter's hand. She noticed that Mina's hand were cold so she interwined it.

"Why didn't you wear a gloves?" Momo asked, as they started to walk again while holding hands.

"I forgot.." Mina replied while smiling, She can't handle her own feelings now. Momo makes her smile for some reason and sometimes, making her heart flatters.. or should we say, Always. 

She squeeze Momo's hand slightly, "You're not cold?" She asked after,

"Y-yeah.." Momo said, well vampires can't be cold. They don't feel cold at all. 

"You're hand is so warm.." Mina says, Momo smiled and tighten their hands together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter