It has begun

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

 

"Boss. Surprisingly, she's outside.." A man with a long coat and a hood covering his face showed up while bowing in front of his boss.

The boss smiled, "Already?" A very cold and scary voice echoed from His mouth. 

The Man stands up, "Yes boss." 

"Tell my Men to get ready, It's time to make my appearance." The Man bowed at Him before taking his leave.

"It's time for us meet, my dear.." 

 

--

Meanwhile, Momo and the other team busy on fighting with Nosferatus. In just one seconds they kill every one of the Nosferatu. But as the time goes by, The Nosferatu kept on getting stronger as the dawn is starting.

"They just kept on getting stronger.." Jeongyeon says between her breathe.

"And it's too many of them." Tzuyu added, even though they are getting tired, they tried their best to stand and fight. Momo's eyes glowed as she get face to face with the enemy and it become an ash. Momo feeling tired too.

"I need blood." Momo mumbled. Sana stared at Momo from behind and smile mischievously. 

"I'd like some too." Sana says as she got closer to her. Momo glance at her, 

"Where will be getting?" Momo asked her.

Sana snorted, "Well, we really can't get some blood from Nosferatus right?" Sana stared at Momo, hinting the answer to her.

"So do you mean.. we have to bite the hunters?" Momo said to her, Sana nodded.

"We have no choice right?" 

Momo furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you kidding? We promise them not to take a blood on hunters!" 

Sana pouted, "But we needed some blood to get stronger right?" 

Momo bite her lips, Sana was right. They need blood to get their strength back.

Momo thinks about it for a while Sana were already smiling because something right going to be happen.

--

"Chaeyoung! Need some hand here!" Nayeon shouted as Chaeyoung tried to get the Nosferatu's body out of her. 

"Can't you wait?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed because things aren't going right in her way. First, she's worried about Mina and Dahyun esp. Now Nosferatu kept on getting stronger and then her weapon started to broke.

It takes a while to kill their enemy and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter