Sudden Attack

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was feel sick as she went in their classroom, she walk straight through her seat and sit their then immediately put her head down in the desk. Mina noticed that so she quickly asked Jeongyeon what's wrong with her.

"Hey. Do you know what's up with Momo?" Mina says as she seated in front of Jeongyeon's seat. Jeongyeon looks at Momo and shrugged her shoulders.

"She always like that." then laughs.

"No.. somethings up I'm sure." Mina says as she holds her chin.

"Why are you so high up when it comes to Momo?" Jeong says and a smirk forming on her lips.

"I-I'm just worried! That's all!" Mina depended as her face blushed. Jeongyeon just laughed as the teacher comes in. 

"Okay class. Before we discuss, we have a new student. Come in Ms. Minatozaki." As the teacher signaled Sana to come in. Sana took a breathe and went inside the classroom. All the students eyes were on her. Sana was nervous because it was her first time in Human world. But she didn't show it to others. She stand in front of students and lowkey looked around and raises her eyebrows when she saw a familiar face.

"wasn't she??" Sana thought while directly Staring at Mina, who's trying to avoid a contact to her. 

"Ms. Minatozaki?" Sana went back to the reality and suddenly smiled.

"Hello. I'm Sana Minatozaki." That's all she says,

"T-that's all?" Sana nodded, and the Teacher let her to seat down beside.. Mina. 

Sana walked up to there, as she looking at Mina in the corner of her eyes. Mina was nervously covering her face with the book. Mina doesn't know why this girl was staring deeply to her. She just avoided her gazes and breathe heavily.

As Sana seated, She looks at Momo who wasn't looking at her. She knows that Momo is still awkward with her after that happen. But Sana knows deeply inside her that she misses her so much. 

--

The bell rang, some students are now going outside for some reasons. 

Momo was about to stand up but Mina run to her and hold her wrist. 

"Wait!" Mina shouted. 

Momo turn to her and saw Mina's worried look. Momo's expression became softed after seeing that.

"S-sorry. What is it?" Momo asked, as she stared down at the floor. 

"Are you okay?" Mina asked back. Sana encoutered all of that, She secretly watched them from afar. Sana remembered when Momo says that 'she's someone special' to her.. that Mina..

 Momo smiled, "Yes I am okay." 

By the action of Mina, Sana knows that she doesn't know anything about Momo being a Vampire at all. She's the one whom she attacked that night and Momo come to the rescue. Although, She's a Vampire. She protect a human, and that was a violation for their vampire rules. Not only Sana came here for their given Mission. But to get rid of that girl. She's thinking that Mina's presence was a burden to Momo, specially to Her.

She stands up when she notice that Mina went out. She smirked while thinking that this is the time for a game. Fortunately, Jeongyeon sees all of that so she decided to follow Sana behind. 

--

Mina's POV

Seems like Momo was really sick. I her to the infirmary room and then I went to the rooftop for some fresh air. So many problems have been running out of my mind. Last night, My father came home and said that he's co-hunter will be staying in our home. Which means, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter