On the Way

VæmpìrĘ [Forbidden Feelings]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and the others were on their way to Jeju. They decided not to take off their mask because Tzuyu were not feeling alright. Mina kept on staring at her maybe, she feels suspicious about Tzuyu. Because her stan and figure were the same as hers. Momo deeply sigh as she step aside and went to the driver's area where the edler is.

 

"Why are you here Momo?" The elder asked. 

"It's too awkward inside." Momo replied as Tzuyu follows her.

"Too awkward.." Tzuyu says and sighs. 

"You and the humans will be team up in the battle. So be friends with them." The elder said, momo frowned and get back in her seat. Mina stared at her then smile.. She form a small smile in her lips and feel someone sat beside her. She looked and saw Chaeyoung giving her a blood drink? She confusely look at her and then the bottle.

"You don't want?" Chaeyoung was about to bring it back but Momo quickly grab it in her hands. Momo smiled at her mind thinking that Chaeyoung is really kind, even though Chae hated her for what she did to Dahyun but her soft heart is on the front. 

"Thank you." Momo whispered. Chaeyoung nodded while drinking her juice. 

"Does Dahyun remembers me?" Momo asked her. Chaeyoung glance at Dahyun who was chatting with Mina and Nayeon.

"She's trying but I tried my best for her not to remember you." She says,

Momo smiled. "Thank you again." 

Chaeyoung frowned, "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for Dahyun." Chaeyoung give a glare to Momo as Momo chuckled. 

"What a tsundere." Momo sighed as she felt someone grab her sleeves. She turn her head again and saw Mina glaring at her.

"What..?" 

Mina chuckles and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter